Annie Jaffrey

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She's so out of touch it's becoming funny to watch, you would almost watch her for the entertainment factor if she wasn't so serious about it.
A life goals to accomplish the goal of more self care? Like how hard is it to plan another pamper session? You don't even have to call anyone anymore, these days you can book them online, even less effort. How hard can it be?
What more does she have to decluter and clean? Is Mo such a dirty person he literally litters everywhere and anywhere? because with how tidy Annie is I can't imagine she leaves any dirt behind because i'm sure she thinks that gross.

I'm laughing at those posts from Mo, like work??? Surely he means reading here and shopping on aliexpress? Mo is lazy and taking advantage of Annie's kindness and wealth and we all know it. She better gets pregnant fast so she doesn't need him anymore.
Ever noticed how she’s always talking about how decluttering and cleaning helps her mentally because it also "cleanses" her mind. That says a lot about her mental state and also about why she's so obsessed about it. All the stuff she does to find inner peace ...

Reactions: 4
As much as Annie would like to think she'd fit in LA she wouldn't. She really needs to embrace Europe and its opportunities. The market is so saturated in LA, she'd be a nobody.

Negin was so young when she started...she has an amazing work ethic/discipline. She really shows up.

BTW, has anyone actually won anything from Annie's giveaways? She used to do one or two every week with the stuff she'd get sent but she had already bought with her own money.

Do you guys use Charlotte Tilbury? Anything you'd recommend?
Somehow I think Annie would have a hard time living in LA. She seems rather fragile and not as aggressive. Influencers in America have thicker skin, are more aggressive. The competition is fierce. I don’t think Annie has the thick skin to be happy in an atmosphere like that. That’s just my thinking.

CT is amazing. Highly recommend if you like “pretty” make up. Not just pretty in the palettes, but pretty when applied. Everything is very feminine and pretty when applied.

Agree with you. They could have done such a great job with a haircare brand instead and Mo could really be doing more with all his experience on that field.
Their skincare brand is unfortunately barely noticeable and by the way can you guy still find Nourished3 on the CULT BEAUTY website?
I can't see the Nourished3 products referenced on there although their distribution partnership with Cult beauty is pretty recent like not even 1 year old yet??? I'm already assuming it didn't go well....
Hair-fluencers are now blowing up on social media. Negin started as one. If Annie and Mo were on the same page they would tap into that by making Annie the muse and Mo could develop a hair brand around it — tips, products, how to’s.

could be that they are 1. Sheep followers so doing what others are doing 2. Some of you have said Annie is a control freak. If Mo gets the limelight and becomes successful, Annie may suffer insecurities from not being the one in control.

Last edited:
Somehow I think Annie would have a hard time living in LA. She seems rather fragile and not as aggressive. Influencers in America have thicker skin, are more aggressive. The competition is fierce. I don’t think Annie has the thick skin to be happy in an atmosphere like that. That’s just my thinking.

CT is amazing. Highly recommend if you like “pretty” make up. Not just pretty in the palettes, but pretty when applied. Everything is very feminine and pretty when applied.

Hair-fluencers are now blowing up on social media. Negin started as one. If Annie and Mo were on the same page they would tap into that by making Annie the muse and Mo could develop a hair brand around it — tips, products, how to’s.

could be that they are 1. Sheep followers so doing what others are doing 2. Some of you have said Annie is a control freak. If Mo gets the limelight and becomes successful, Annie may suffer insecurities from not being the one in control.
That’s a good point! Plus, I don’t think she’d trust him having a big role in their business. Let’s face it she cringes hard every time he opens his mouth in her videos or stories and it wasn’t planned. He's waaaaay to spontaneous for her. I wouldn’t be surprised if she schedules their intimate moments in another special planner

• Haha
Reactions: 5
That’s a good point! Plus, I don’t think she’d trust him having a big role in their business. Let’s face it she cringes hard every time he opens his mouth in her videos or stories and it wasn’t planned. He's waaaaay to spontaneous for her. I wouldn’t be surprised if she schedules their intimate moments in another special planner
I agree OMG every time he speaks she's so annoyed. She tries really hard to keep a neutral face.
And same, I also wouldn't be surprised if she schedules intimacy... I can't imagine how that area of their life actually is, she's just too stiff and precious "to let herself go" and "have fun" if you know what I mean...

Reactions: 6
Ever noticed how she’s always talking about how decluttering and cleaning helps her mentally because it also "cleanses" her mind. That says a lot about her mental state and also about why she's so obsessed about it. All the stuff she does to find inner peace ...
Yes, I have! That's me from years ago before I went to see a therapist. I was cleaning ALWAYS. It's a coping mechanism and not a good one. It took me many years to let it go, I was just as obsessed as she was. I still need it from time to time, but now I know why and where it comes from and I can decide whether to give in to the urge or not. Sometimes I allowed myself to still tidy up a bit and clean, but nothing like before (like the Annie-way). Now just tidying my clothes a bit or tidy my bed a bit more, just little things that not take more than 10 minutes. Most of the time I'm okay with working on the mental health stuff (like actually doing something about my mental state), talk to my therapist, do mental health exercises my therapist gave me.
She needs a therapist, not a life coach. And a good one, and for a long time. I think it would help her a lot. It helped me so much. When you are in that state you think it frees you but now looking back I was a slave of myself (always cleaning, tidying up, always working out (a LOT)). Now I can decide what I want and when I want it (of course when i'm not working or doing other adult stuff UNLIKE SOME PEOPLE.. )

• Heart
Yes, I have! That's me from years ago before I went to see a therapist. I was cleaning ALWAYS. It's a coping mechanism and not a good one. It took me many years to let it go, I was just as obsessed as she was. I still need it from time to time, but now I know why and where it comes from and I can decide whether to give in to the urge or not. Sometimes I allowed myself to still tidy up a bit and clean, but nothing like before (like the Annie-way). Now just tidying my clothes a bit or tidy my bed a bit more, just little things that not take more than 10 minutes. Most of the time I'm okay with working on the mental health stuff (like actually doing something about my mental state), talk to my therapist, do mental health exercises my therapist gave me.
She needs a therapist, not a life coach. And a good one, and for a long time. I think it would help her a lot. It helped me so much. When you are in that state you think it frees you but now looking back I was a slave of myself (always cleaning, tidying up, always working out (a LOT)). Now I can decide what I want and when I want it (of course when i'm not working or doing other adult stuff UNLIKE SOME PEOPLE.. )
Same here. I can relate to her, part of it might be pure ocd, or trauma or autism and wanting to structure everything, including intimacy and years of therapy has allowed me to let go and not feel like I need to be in control of xyz situation all the time.

• Heart
Reactions: 3
Sorry a bit off topic but one thing that’s been driving me mad for quite some time is that they take their car everywhere.
I’m from Munich and from what I’ve seen on her Vlogs (they always drive down the same big street that leads to the city centre) I have a rough idea where they must be living. It’s not suuper central but it’s definitely not on the outskirts of the city. My guess is that it would take her about 10 minutes to get to her gym (or former gym) by bike!
I know she would like to live in LA where everyone takes their car to go to the next Starbucks drive trough but she lives in Munich which happens to be one of the safest and cleanest cities in Germany and which is actually quite small. It has public transport and from where I think she lives it would probably be a lot faster because like with any other city parking space is extremely limited (it probably takes them 15 minutes each time to find a parking space which then also costs a fortune. I just can’t understand how people waste their time
And money on stuff like that. The same applies for their trips to the airport. There’s a gazillion ways to get to the airport by public transport. It must cost them a fortune to have a car service take them every single time.
To me it’s just another example of the bubble she lives in. Seriously, do the environment some good and take your stupid bike (and not only once a year to vlog it)!!!

Reactions: 9
Sorry a bit off topic but one thing that’s been driving me mad for quite some time is that they take their car everywhere.
I’m from Munich and from what I’ve seen on her Vlogs (they always drive down the same big street that leads to the city centre) I have a rough idea where they must be living. It’s not suuper central but it’s definitely not on the outskirts of the city. My guess is that it would take her about 10 minutes to get to her gym (or former gym) by bike!
I know she would like to live in LA where everyone takes their car to go to the next Starbucks drive trough but she lives in Munich which happens to be one of the safest and cleanest cities in Germany and which is actually quite small. It has public transport and from where I think she lives it would probably be a lot faster because like with any other city parking space is extremely limited (it probably takes them 15 minutes each time to find a parking space which then also costs a fortune. I just can’t understand how people waste their time
And money on stuff like that. The same applies for their trips to the airport. There’s a gazillion ways to get to the airport by public transport. It must cost them a fortune to have a car service take them every single time.
To me it’s just another example of the bubble she lives in. Seriously, do the environment some good and take your stupid bike (and not only once a year to vlog it)!!!
It irritates me, too. How hard is it to take a bike, especially in a city like Munich. But they don't care about the environment at all. I think they think that because they are rich they are fine. They don't seem to think about the future much. It's clear in anythng they do. With buying so many new clothes evvery time, not even understanding why furniture gets delayed. She has no idea how the rest of the world lives. She lives in her own bubble. If they want a kid, don't they want the kid to have a healthy world and future to live in? Money can only get you so far. She must think that everything is fine now, so why worry? It's just dumb.
I also don't get why they always have to fly everywhere, you can drive or take the train here in Europe perfectly fine and it's not like it takes more time either. I have travelled by train through Europe and time-wise with all the waiting around at airports it's not like you save time, nor money.

So you guys think the way she behaves is a sort of coping mechanism because something happened to her?

They’re too stuck up to take public transportation like common peasants! I wonder how long till they buy themselves a nice private jet so they won’t have to breathe the same air as us poor people! 😂

Last edited:
Reactions: 2
So you guys think the way she behaves is a sort of coping mechanism because something happened to her?

They’re too stuck up to take public transportation like common peasants! I wonder how long till they buy themselves a nice private jet so they won’t have to breathe the same air as us poor people! 😂
The way she behaves is definitely a coping mechanism, perhaps she has some kind of disorder (not diagnozing here, speculating). Something happened to her? Maybe. No idea. There's a lot she doesn't show and I think that's her right, we all need privacy. Some people just have a low stress-level (this is not judgemental, I am one of those people) and have more need to control things. A lot is learned behavior, something we learn as we grow older and we don't know how to cope with trauma or other stressful / anxious events. For me, I never learned how to express emotions because we were never allowed at home, so I never knew how to deal with certain things, I learned that behavior like Annie gave me some sort of stress relief but in the end you never learn how to deal with the actual issues. For how much she always harps on about meditation and self-help stuff, I feel like she never truly changes and addresses her own (very clear) issues. I think she just works on the side pieces a bit but misses the bigger picture if that makes sense. You can plant some nice flowers but if your garden is a landfill it will never get pretty.

I agree OMG every time he speaks she's so annoyed. She tries really hard to keep a neutral face.
And same, I also wouldn't be surprised if she schedules intimacy... I can't imagine how that area of their life actually is, she's just too stiff and precious "to let herself go" and "have fun" if you know what I mean...
Who knows maybe they’re having fun. I mean she probably read the book her mum wrote “159 Mistakes Couples Make In The Bedroom: And How To Avoid Them” and we all know how serious she is about her life-changing self-help books

Btw since we’re talking about mental health and stuff, did you guys know that her mom is a psychologist?

• Wow
Reactions: 1
Who knows maybe they’re having fun. I mean she probably read the book her mum wrote “159 Mistakes Couples Make In The Bedroom: And How To Avoid Them” and we all know how serious she is about her life-changing self-help books

Btw since we’re talking about mental health and stuff, did you guys know that her mom is a psychologist?
Her mom is a therapist and wrote a s*x book? That's shocking to say the least, she's such a prude! She never ever talks about intimacy, doesn't even mention it at all. Interesting her mother wrote a book about it. Maybe she was so embarrassed by it that she never wants to talk about it?
Does she have a license or is she like self-help "physchologist"? Like, does she have actual creditentials?

The way she behaves is definitely a coping mechanism, perhaps she has some kind of disorder (not diagnozing here, speculating). Something happened to her? Maybe. No idea. There's a lot she doesn't show and I think that's her right, we all need privacy. Some people just have a low stress-level (this is not judgemental, I am one of those people) and have more need to control things. A lot is learned behavior, something we learn as we grow older and we don't know how to cope with trauma or other stressful / anxious events. For me, I never learned how to express emotions because we were never allowed at home, so I never knew how to deal with certain things, I learned that behavior like Annie gave me some sort of stress relief but in the end you never learn how to deal with the actual issues. For how much she always harps on about meditation and self-help stuff, I feel like she never truly changes and addresses her own (very clear) issues. I think she just works on the side pieces a bit but misses the bigger picture if that makes sense. You can plant some nice flowers but if your garden is a landfill it will never get pretty.

It's very clear that it's a coping mechanism. You can see she has a panic attack on the cosmo shoot and she just wrote in her journal about it...which is a great tool if coupled with therapy like CBT or DBT. She would really benefit from that.

Her mom is a therapist and wrote a s*x book? That's shocking to say the least, she's such a prude! She never ever talks about intimacy, doesn't even mention it at all. Interesting her mother wrote a book about it. Maybe she was so embarrassed by it that she never wants to talk about it?
Does she have a license or is she like self-help "physchologist"? Like, does she have actual creditentials?
She actually did talk about it in one of her videos, when the book was first published but I don’t remember the exact video. Yes her mother is a real psychologist, she got her PsyD in the US, just google her name (Bea Jaffrey) you’ll find her website (since Annie talked about the book I don’t believe it’s inappropriate to give you her name).

Btw she also wrote some fictional book and the storyline is hilarious (Billionaire's Daughter: Making of an Heiress, I already posted this on GG) :

« At her mother’s funeral, Anna finds out that her long lost father is a Swiss billionaire. She writes him a letter and travels from Sweden to Switzerland to meet him. […] Billionaire’s Daughter – Making of an Heiress, is a tale about the world of the very wealthy people and their decadent lives of luxury. From Geneva to Monaco and Dubai, Anna discovers the lure of money, the lies and deceit, but also love and kindness from unexpected places. »

I wouldn't say this is autofiction but still the similarities are just too funny :coffee: !!!

• Wow
  • Haha
She actually did talk about it in one of her videos, when the book was first published but I don’t remember the exact video. Yes her mother is a real psychologist, she got her PsyD in the US, just google her name (Bea Jaffrey) you’ll find her website (since Annie talked about the book I don’t believe it’s inappropriate to give you her name).

Btw she also wrote some fictional book and the storyline is hilarious (Billionaire's Daughter: Making of an Heiress, I already posted this on GG) :

« At her mother’s funeral, Anna finds out that her long lost father is a Swiss billionaire. She writes him a letter and travels from Sweden to Switzerland to meet him. […] Billionaire’s Daughter – Making of an Heiress, is a tale about the world of the very wealthy people and their decadent lives of luxury. From Geneva to Monaco and Dubai, Anna discovers the lure of money, the lies and deceit, but also love and kindness from unexpected places. »

I wouldn't say this is autofiction but still the similarities are just too funny :coffee: !!!
That's seriously hilarious, that's totally based on her daughter's life. Well, if Annie talks about it herself i'm sure she isn't embarrassed, if anything I hope she's proud. It's not easy to write novel. Did you read it? I kind of want to read it now. Is it on goodreads? I want to see the reviews.

My last post made me think about her brother Nick, I just googled him to find out what he’s up to these days. Turns out he lives in Barcelona just like her Dad, he currently works for Winreit S.L and used to work for Wingate Investment, both companies are based in Barcelona. This made me think that those might be family businesses !

I did some research (please bear in mind English is not my first language, French is, so sorry if what I’m saying is not a 100 % clear) both companies are owned by a Mr. Jaffrey *. Now I’m not saying that he is related to Annie, he might just happen to have the same family name, but whoever Mr. Jaffrey* is he is loaded!

Now if you did find Mr. Jaffreys full name*, it’ll get you access to some really juicy information about a legal case that shows how freaking rich he is!

[Plaintiff] had seen him make payments of very large amounts of money. He bought his home in New Jersey for cash, for $9 million. He had a number of cars, including Bentleys.

JUST, AGAIN, WANTING TO MAKE CLEAR THAT I AM I NO WAY SAYING THAT MR. JAFFREY IS RELATED TO ANNIE IN ANY WAY.

In case you’re wondering what Mr. Jaffrey* or at least Nick Jaffrey does for a living (Nick posted this):

« The Company’s objective is to maximize shareholders’ returns and pay out dividends by investing in the securities of property companies (mainly REITs) and property related businesses in Europe. The company can also investment in properties located in Europe either directly or through JV’s and/or non-listed funds. »

Now that description might have caught your attention with that whole Pandora Papers thing happening ! Mr. Jaffreys name was indeed mentioned in another leak called the Paradise Papers (2017), he is linked to 6 offshore companies registered in the Bahamas :

In case you don’t know about the “Paradise Papers“ :

The Paradise Papers are a huge leak of financial documents that throw light on the top end of the world of offshore finance. A number of stories are appearing in a week-long expose of how politicians, multinationals, celebrities and high-net-worth individuals use complex structures to protect their cash from higher taxes. »

* I’m not going to write down Mr. Jaffreys full name because I remember Annie making legal threats when the whole fruit fest drama happened and I’m way too poor for that sh*t, but honestly if I found it you can too !

That's seriously hilarious, that's totally based on her daughter's life. Well, if Annie talks about it herself i'm sure she isn't embarrassed, if anything I hope she's proud. It's not easy to write novel. Did you read it? I kind of want to read it now. Is it on goodreads? I want to see the reviews.
I didn’t read it, but it has been translated in French, German, Spanish ... I always thought this only happens to successful books which doesn’t seem to apply here. Maybe she paid to be published. I any case she probably realized a lifelong dream so good on her!

Last edited:
  • Wow
Reactions: 9
Its clear that Annie is loaded because she never had to hold down any kind of real job. She is lucky her family is loaded because she wouldn't last a week in the real world. I truly don't think she would be capable of cutting back on her self care to actually work 9-5.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Its clear that Annie is loaded because she never had to hold down any kind of real job. She is lucky her family is loaded because she wouldn't last a week in the real world. I truly don't think she would be capable of cutting back on her self care to actually work 9-5.
Absolutely true. I can not imagine her in a normal 9-5 job. At least Mo knows how to work a "real world" job. She doesn't seem to be having the normal social skills that comes with growing up. Of course, she knows how to communicate well, but not like other people who have had at least a job in their teens like in a supermarket or serving people in a bar or restaurant. You can definitely tell. Not saying there's something wrong with it, but you can really tell she has never had to adjust her life to a job, in stead she adjust her job to her life. It's such a luxury that doesn't realize she has. She has never had any real worries and responsibilities (like having to hold down a job, taking care of a sick relative). I'm not jealous of her, at all. I guess there's something very flat about your life when you don't have to do anything. Like if you do something or not it will not really make a difference in your day to day life. Most of us at least have goals in life or we are needed somewhere. Her life seems so empty and that's why she constantly has to fill it with self-care things to have something to do and so she can create a sense of importancy. She's so busy trying to hang up this image of having this perfect life, but she seems so empty inside.

Absolutely true. I can not imagine her in a normal 9-5 job. At least Mo knows how to work a "real world" job. She doesn't seem to be having the normal social skills that comes with growing up. Of course, she knows how to communicate well, but not like other people who have had at least a job in their teens like in a supermarket or serving people in a bar or restaurant. You can definitely tell. Not saying there's something wrong with it, but you can really tell she has never had to adjust her life to a job, in stead she adjust her job to her life. It's such a luxury that doesn't realize she has. She has never had any real worries and responsibilities (like having to hold down a job, taking care of a sick relative). I'm not jealous of her, at all. I guess there's something very flat about your life when you don't have to do anything. Like if you do something or not it will not really make a difference in your day to day life. Most of us at least have goals in life or we are needed somewhere. Her life seems so empty and that's why she constantly has to fill it with self-care things to have something to do and so she can create a sense of importancy. She's so busy trying to hang up this image of having this perfect life, but she seems so empty inside.
I agree 1000% = Rich but unfulfilled.

That's why taking care of the image of a perfect life is so draining for her.

The thing that is really concerning is that she doesn't realise we can see all of that! Does she think her audience is uneducated or blind or that we don't spot things?

The most obvious in all of that is actually in the things she doesn't show on camera (which is her right I know) and also when she explains something without getting into the details and staying very vague about the story. That's when we understand more clearly the real problem behind... The unspoken and unshown can just speak louder.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 3
I agree 1000% = Rich but unfulfilled.

That's why taking care of the image of a perfect life is so draining for her.

The thing that is really concerning is that she doesn't realise we can see all of that! Does she think her audience is uneducated or blind or that we don't spot things?

The most obvious in all of that is actually in the things she doesn't show on camera (which is her right I know) and also when she explains something without getting into the details and staying very vague about the story. That's when we understand more clearly the real problem behind... The unspoken and unshown can just speak louder.
Could you give some examples of when she says things without going into details?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.