Annie Jaffrey

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Freelee is disgusting. I can’t believe that woman still exists, but I’m glad to see that her views are low. Why on earth would anyone care about what that ill-looking woman has to say about Annies Diet.

What I got from the video is that Freelee believes that Mo is the reason why Annie stopped being vegan. That’s basically a compliment, she’s clearly overestimating Mo’s role in this relationship. I personally was surprised that he would even dare to eat "normal" food in her mighty presence. I remember them eating cauliflower crust Pizza for New Years. I think she usually get's what she wants and probably was occasionally eating non vegan way before they became a couple.

Also funny to hear her complain about the fact that Annie deleted her raw till 4 videos : why would she promote Freelee and Durianriders Diet, he almost killed her career after the whole Fruit Fest drama.

Rebranding herself was THE best decision she made these past years (followed closely by getting an explant, let's be real these boobs really took her Californian plastic yoga mum vibes to another level).

Reactions: 4
freelee sounds absolutely insane "she told me in person six years ago that she doesn't want to eat meat!!!!" what a psycho, she sounds obsessive

also why is she commenting so much on annie's makeup? that was just creepy

Wow I didn't know that story of Annie with Freelee and Durianrider! I didn't even know she went into that raw trend back in 2014. I don't remember when I subscribed to her but I had the idea she studied in NYC then moved to London and then Germany with Mo... I just read she lived in Dubai after London (I didn't know that either).

Reactions: 1
Freelee is absolutely insane. I dont know what makes her think commenting on what Annie eats is any of her business. Annie was eating terribly for so long and I for one am glad that she added some actual protein to her diet. I eat salmon all the time, its great for my digestion lol
i just watched the Video ,because I didn’t knowFreelee. With one point she was right, Annie always cuts Mo off and just wants him to look good, but not talk 😂

Wow I didn't know that story of Annie with Freelee and Durianrider! I didn't even know she went into that raw trend back in 2014. I don't remember when I subscribed to her but I had the idea she studied in NYC then moved to London and then Germany with Mo... I just read she lived in Dubai after London (I didn't know that either).

You got everything right, she actually moved to Dubai after London because of her ex (weren’t they engaged? I don’t remember). She started being obsessive about food around that time. After that relationship failed she went to Thailand, then to Geneva and finally to Munich shortly after meeting Mo. I remember he already lived in their old apartment and she just threw away all of his furniture redecorated it.

Reactions: 6
You got everything right, she actually moved to Dubai after London because of her ex (weren’t they engaged? I don’t remember). She started being obsessive about food around that time. After that relationship failed she went to Thailand, then to Geneva and finally to Munich shortly after meeting Mo. I remember he already lived in their old apartment and she just threw away all of his furniture redecorated it.
I remember watching in one of the first vlogs Annie ever filmed in their old apartment in Munich, and seeing a big orange fridge in the corner of their previous "dining area".
We never saw that one again, I guess it was best to keep the tiny one under the counter top and struggle with its lack of storage rather than keeping the large one (keeping white furniture was already more important for her wellbeing you know)....

Reactions: 2
I remember watching in one of the first vlogs Annie ever filmed in their old apartment in Munich, and seeing a big orange fridge in the corner of their previous "dining area".
We never saw that one again, I guess it was best to keep the tiny one under the counter top and struggle with its lack of storage rather than keeping the large one (keeping white furniture was already more important for her wellbeing you know)....
I can't believe they actually had a big fridge she was CONSTANTLY complaining about how tiny their fridge was.

• Haha
Reactions: 3
I can't believe they actually had a big fridge she was CONSTANTLY complaining about how tiny their fridge was.
1635442617612.png

She did had the fridge of her dreams but threw it away because it was orange ... 😑

( I guess Mo had that one when he lived by himself before meeting Annie, and when she moved in with him, the apartment got a full makeover so she could do an apartment tour video at some point! business is business and content creation is all planned in details even to the essential furniture such as a fridge ...)

Go check that vlog at 12:26' you'll see it + you can even spot it on the thumbnail of the video - it was kind of hidden behind a plant or something in the back corner of their dining area 🧐 :

Last edited:
That old blog made me realize how much her face changed !
That old blog made me realize how much her face changed !

View attachment 835258
View attachment 835259
View attachment 835260
Wow! She really does look different. Especially the bottom ones. The left looks like daughter and the right, her mother!!! I absolutely loathe this trend of over filling and botoxing. Why can't people see that it has the opposite effect on them? I think it makes them look so old and weird. I've always been told I look much younger than I am, and people are shocked at my actual age. I used to take it as a complement but now I'm not so sure. Maybe I don't look young...but everyone who has had all this work, looks older by default.

Is it me or can we see a very subtle rhinoplasty on the sides ? Or is it contouring makeup?
But she recently said that she never had one

Is it me or can we see a very subtle rhinoplasty on the sides ? Or is it contouring makeup?
I was going to say the same thing. She 100% had something done to her nose.

Reactions: 5
Yes! I mentioned this a few pages ago - I think she's had non invasive/liquid rhinoplasty rather than a surgical one. We all see Annie loves injecting her face. They use derma fillers etc and I think the process takes less than an hour. The results can be really significant and look like you've really had a surgical nose job but there's no down time.

She seems determine to eradicate her more ethnic feautures & I think she wants to look more a bit more European. Considering she's half Swedish I can imagine she laments that she didnt inherit a more Scandinavian look. A shame because Annie used to look really fresh faced and I thought she was beautiful. Shes not ugly now but her face just looks so rigid and harsh, her smiles always look like she's straining her face. I hope pregnancy will soften everything.

The tip of her nose is suddenly upturned, no make up can do that
I agree, her nose is obviously slowly disappearing.

I feel like those pictures really show that that perfect Instagram nose doesn’t fit everyone because her former “bigger” nose suited her a lot more. When you already are exceptionally pretty you really should leave it like that, she went from exceptionally petty to basic.

She seems determine to eradicate her more ethnic feautures & I think she wants to look more a bit more European.
Sad thing is that she now has that raceless “exotic” look going on . I guess her original features were too real.

Last edited:
i do remember her going raw till 4, even her whole ig was those island girls eating fruit vibes. i also remember that her skin broke out really terribly and she has like acne rashes from her diet. the earth's foods are of course the most healing but it didnt work for her, freelee was just obsessed by that one sentence annie told her about liking raw till 4 in the beginning before her skin started to suffer

i do remember her going raw till 4, even her whole ig was those island girls eating fruit vibes. i also remember that her skin broke out really terribly and she has like acne rashes from her diet. the earth's foods are of course the most healing but it didnt work for her, freelee was just obsessed by that one sentence annie told her about liking raw till 4 in the beginning before her skin started to suffer
I actually think that eating, only fruit or primarily fruit, is bonkers and clearly disordered / unbalanced. That said, its kinda nuts how much Annie is focused on her skin which is basically nearly flawless. Girl, between expensive sceencare, facials, a life of leisure etc, the odd donut is not going to harm you.

I actually think that eating, only fruit or primarily fruit, is bonkers and clearly disordered / unbalanced. That said, its kinda nuts how much Annie is focused on her skin which is basically nearly flawless. Girl, between expensive sceencare, facials, a life of leisure etc, the odd donut is not going to harm you.
yes i agree! by the earth's food i meant more of things like carrots, potatoes, rice, quinoa, herbs... unprocessed whole foods. deffo not a diet of primarily fruits! i actually like annie's diet now, it's still whole food plant based but she has meat products in moderation, it's super realistic and attainable (even tho her recipes can be bland and boring). before when she was a strict vegan, i had no interest in her what i eat in a day videos because she was so strict. now she shows you can be healthy even with animal products in ur diet

Yes true but I think it is all about her skin. If she could eat pasta with a lot of cheese and she wouldn’t break out , she would eat it . But she eats after her skin condition. This is what makes me wonder how someone can be so obsessed with skin?
We live once and even if a perfect evening with friends and a pizza is Breaking you out, so what? You have great memories of that evening .
I never see her doing that kind of things. Also, Mo is going out again alone lately. Are they not eating out ? Perhaps h”a skin matter ...

Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.