Annie Jaffrey

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I dont know about her French and Swedish , but she doesn’t speak German! Only few sentences. Also in restaurants or ordering stuff, she replies in English.

She has a video of her speaking German, Swedish, and French...
I remember the video of her saying a few things in German and French, and as a native French speaker myself, sorry but I have to admit that her speaking was not great. I believe she was only speaking English in Geneva... Then I don't know about the German no idea on how she's getting on with this one

• Haha
Reactions: 2
I remember the video of her saying a few things in German and French, and as a native French speaker myself, sorry but I have to admit that her speaking was not great. I believe she was only speaking English in Geneva... Then I don't know about the German no idea on how she's getting on with this one
Yeah, her French is far from that of a native's speaker but pretty good considering.
She should do videos in Swedish, she'd be getting stuff sent from amazing Scandinavian brands. I don't understand that. I'd take acne and dagmar over Fabletics any day. She's not as smart as Negin Mirsalehi...who, by the way, doesn't come from a rich family like Annie.

Reactions: 3
Yeah, her French is far from that of a native's speaker but pretty good considering.
She should do videos in Swedish, she'd be getting stuff sent from amazing Scandinavian brands. I don't understand that. I'd take acne and dagmar over Fabletics any day. She's not as smart as Negin Mirsalehi...who, by the way, doesn't come from a rich family like Annie.
But she wants to move to LA!!! LOL
I don't know, she's always made videos in English, so I'm not sure how profitable would be switching now after 10 years. But yeah, I've heard how "aggressive" Negin was at the beginning, she followed everyone who followed her and really put herself out there.

I do think that she wants to either get more followers or change something because I noticed she started following this IG coach.

Also, Mo must be particularly stressed by Aliexpress because he posted this LOL:

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 4
I don't know, she's always made videos in English, so I'm not sure how profitable would be switching now after 10 years. But yeah, I've heard how "aggressive" Negin was at the beginning, she followed everyone who followed her and really put herself out there.

I do think that she wants to either get more followers or change something because I noticed she started following this IG coach.

Also, Mo must be particularly stressed by Aliexpress because he posted this LOL:
As much as Annie would like to think she'd fit in LA she wouldn't. She really needs to embrace Europe and its opportunities. The market is so saturated in LA, she'd be a nobody.

Negin was so young when she started...she has an amazing work ethic/discipline. She really shows up.

BTW, has anyone actually won anything from Annie's giveaways? She used to do one or two every week with the stuff she'd get sent but she had already bought with her own money.

Do you guys use Charlotte Tilbury? Anything you'd recommend?

As much as Annie would like to think she'd fit in LA she wouldn't. She really needs to embrace Europe and its opportunities. The market is so saturated in LA, she'd be a nobody.

Negin was so young when she started...she has an amazing work ethic/discipline. She really shows up.

BTW, has anyone actually won anything from Annie's giveaways? She used to do one or two every week with the stuff she'd get sent but she had already bought with her own money.

I use CT and it’s THE BEST. A great “dupe” at a lower budget is Flormar. Try them both!

She showed sometimes going to the post office to ship the packages but who knows?

I don't use CT, sorry.

Guys Mo is so funny today LOL

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Haha
Annie called Nourish3 a skincare and “wellness” brand in her new video! I wonder what product they’re adding! Vitamins for your skin? 😄

Annie called Nourish3 a skincare and “wellness” brand in her new video! I wonder what product they’re adding! Vitamins for your skin? 😄
I think she wants to be the next Goop/Poosh, and I'm being serious.

Reactions: 5
I use CT and it’s THE BEST. A great “dupe” at a lower budget is Flormar. Try them both!
Ooh what products do you recommend trying? I know everyone's going on and on about the illuminating/highlighters and bronzers CT have..

I think she wants to be the next Goop/Poosh, and I'm being serious.
I think so too but how delusional, the market is already saturated. They should have used mo's story about his humble beginnings, immigrating to Germany and making it as a hair dresser and started a hair care brand....they're not exactly bright, are they?

Reactions: 9
Ooh what products do you recommend trying? I know everyone's going on and on about the illuminating/highlighters and bronzers CT have..

I think so too but how delusional, the market is already saturated. They should have used mo's story about his humble beginnings, immigrating to Germany and making it as a hair dresser and started a hair care brand....they're not exactly bright, are they?
Agree with you. They could have done such a great job with a haircare brand instead and Mo could really be doing more with all his experience on that field.
Their skincare brand is unfortunately barely noticeable and by the way can you guy still find Nourished3 on the CULT BEAUTY website?
I can't see the Nourished3 products referenced on there although their distribution partnership with Cult beauty is pretty recent like not even 1 year old yet??? I'm already assuming it didn't go well....

And they're also complacent in a way, like they say they work and work and work, but they're not really hustling. More than one year to launch the second product?? Yeah, nope.

Agree with you. They could have done such a great job with a haircare brand instead and Mo could really be doing more with all his experience on that field.
Their skincare brand is unfortunately barely noticeable and by the way can you guy still find Nourished3 on the CULT BEAUTY website?
I can't see the Nourished3 products referenced on there although their distribution partnership with Cult beauty is pretty recent like not even 1 year old yet??? I'm already assuming it didn't go well....
Now that you mention it, she hasn't talked about Cult Beauty for a long time, usually she was like stating immediately that she received her package from them. And no trace whatsoever on their website about Nourished3. Maybe it wasn't really selling as much as they expected it to.

Reactions: 1

Negin followed everyone any popular person was followed by on Instagram. About 3 years ago she completed unfollowing all the people she had once followed. She was following over 3 million people. Everyone who had an old account has had a follow from Negin 🙋‍♀️ That’s how she got everyone’s attention to her Instagram. Very aggressive.

Annie is now following coaches and consultants. I’m wondering if they haven’t had good luckfinding people for their brand so they now they want to learn how to do it themselves. I believe Mo does the social media and they have a designer who they outsource the graphics to. Mo is the only one who posts about that account.

Annie is very absent until she has to show up to talk about a brand sponsorship or a new video

Reactions: 6
Negin followed everyone any popular person was followed by on Instagram. About 3 years ago she completed unfollowing all the people she had once followed. She was following over 3 million people. Everyone who had an old account has had a follow from Negin 🙋‍♀️ That’s how she got everyone’s attention to her Instagram. Very aggressive.

Annie is now following coaches and consultants. I’m wondering if they haven’t had good luckfinding people for their brand so they now they want to learn how to do it themselves. I believe Mo does the social media and they have a designer who they outsource the graphics to. Mo is the only one who posts about that account.

Annie is very absent until she has to show up to talk about a brand sponsorship or a new video
What I like most is that on the Nourished page there's only Annie's name, but on his page Mo says that he is a founder.
They do have someone who does social media. Since March 2021.

Attachments

Last I checked Annie's account wasn't event following the Nourished account on instagram.

• Haha
I wish I had enough free time to have a self-care planner and to update it according to the season.

In her latest video Annie introduces us to her new “goals” (they are still the same) :
  • Decluttering & Cleaning
  • Working on Self-care: she mentions taking more time for herself on workdays, meditating, reading, learning new stuff to “stimulate her brain” ofc through / social media accounts / sponsored online courses (spoiler alert it’s not a new goal just because you got a new sponsor)
  • Becoming a better human being and more effective at work by getting committed to have at least one pamper session outside of her home, the hard part being to stick to that routine
  • Seeing a life coach to help her work on her "goals"
This just shows how empty and meaningless her life is.

But remember guys, in her own words « sometimes it’s the simple and small things that can really make a big difference in our lifes » and that’s exactly why she has an extensive and expensive self-care plan !

Reactions: 8
Last I checked Annie's account wasn't event following the Nourished account on instagram.
That's dedication! LOL

I wish I had enough free time to have a self-care plan and to update it according to the season.

In her latest video Annie introduces us to her new “goals” (they are still the same) :
  • Decluttering & Cleaning
  • Working on Self-care: she mentions taking more time for herself on workdays, meditating, reading, learning new stuff to “stimulate her brain” ofc through / social media accounts / sponsored online courses (spoiler alert it’s not a new goal just because you got a new sponsor)
  • Becoming a better human being and more effective at work by getting committed to have at least one pamper session outside of her home, the hard part being, sticking to that routine
  • Seeing a life coach to help her work on her goals. Imagine your daily struggle would be to stick to a self-care plan
This just shows how empty and meaningless her life is.

But remember guys, in her own words « sometimes it’s the simple and small things that can really make a big difference in our lifes » and that’s exactly why she has an extensive and expensive self-care plan !
She is so out of touch with the real world. Like, don't you feel shame being this ostentatious and in our face? Ok, she isn't showing dropping thousands on luxury shopping sprees, but still. In what alternative reality do you live where you have a coach? You do nothing all day long, you cannot pick up the phone and book whatever you need to do?

I don't like offending people because I come across as angry and envious, but seriously, fu*k you Annie and your stupid brand and your stupid goals. You've never lived one day in the real world, just in a bubble of your own (your parents money) making.

Last edited:
Reactions: 6
That's dedication! LOL

She is so out of touch with the real world. Like, don't you feel shame being this ostentatious and in our face? Ok, she isn't showing dropping thousands on luxury shopping sprees, but still. In what alternative reality do you live where you have a coach? You do nothing all day long, you cannot pick up the phone and book whatever you need to do?

I don't like offending people because I come across as angry and envious, but seriously, fu*k you Annie and your stupid brand and your stupid goals. You've never lived one day in the real world, just in a bubble of your own (your parents money) making.
I agree. She is so out of touch with the real world. She needs to pick a day to make pampering appointments LOL who does she think her audience is? The 1% I guess.

She's so out of touch it's becoming funny to watch, you would almost watch her for the entertainment factor if she wasn't so serious about it.
A life goals to accomplish the goal of more self care? Like how hard is it to plan another pamper session? You don't even have to call anyone anymore, these days you can book them online, even less effort. How hard can it be?
What more does she have to decluter and clean? Is Mo such a dirty person he literally litters everywhere and anywhere? because with how tidy Annie is I can't imagine she leaves any dirt behind because i'm sure she thinks that gross.

I'm laughing at those posts from Mo, like work??? Surely he means reading here and shopping on aliexpress? Mo is lazy and taking advantage of Annie's kindness and wealth and we all know it. She better gets pregnant fast so she doesn't need him anymore.

Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.