Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

oshare

VIP Member
I think the hair looks great tbh, very 70s Farrah Fawcett but a bit sleeker.

But, poor Annie, on a baby moon and he is out there partying with his friends LOL

I guess now Annie will have to buy him a yacht to keep him happy 😂

To be fair it does look nice :ROFLMAO: (re: Mo on the party boat) the view.
Where are they? Italy?

• Haha
Reactions: 1

Puposkina

So she can travel to Dubai Ibiza and all the places, but again not to his parents house … hmmm , perhaps not a good understanding between her and his mother?
I believe there’s also a language barrier. Annie said she was learning German but who knows how fluent she is?

Plus, what are they gonna talk about really? Because Annie seems quite her own person with her ideas about how her social circle should look like. Or maybe his family doesn’t like her, it’s quite different from the relationship that there is between Mo and her father.

It seemed weird they didn’t go to his sister’s wedding (??) because they went to Dubai. Maybe since he is a boy, his mom doesn’t like Annie that much.

I wonder if there's bad blood between them
Last year she was at the wedding but who knows? Things change fast.

kaya.blossom

This! 😅
While watching my mind was like "Annie, is this 10th baby or what?!" 😅😅

Didn't she also say something like: "I hope you find this video helpful"
Like girl?! You're only figuring things out and are not experienced yourself, how are you supposed to help anybody yet? Well, alright 😅
Exactly 😅

oshare

VIP Member
I think in her latest vlog called date night and cleaning or smth like that. She kept saying Mo wanted to go out, and have a date, and some alone time so we are doing this.. it was like she actually dif not want to go out but stay in at home with the baby. Mo is def acting like a child alwqys thinking about vacationing and going out. I get that he misses his worry free pre-baby life, but once the baby is born the life before stays in the past. No matter what you cannot continue the same way of going out, partying etc. Unless you actually don't guve a crap and someone else is raising your child.
Oh I see, thank you!
I can see both sides. I think Mo perhaps misses them as a couple and being included. Annie does seem to be very baby-oriented (which is fine and fair!), I'm assuming he misses being included and wants to re-connect with Annie. Perhaps he doesn't really know how to and this is his way of trying.
But on the other hand we see Mo going out ALL the time (gym, friends, partying), and perhaps if he was at home more with Annie and Nalia he was included more, but in stead he just hands her over to Annie and a nanny or whoever. Doesn't help the situation either.

Claud123

Chatty Member
Thank you, I’m not very familiar with US immigration laws, but for high network individuals I imagine it wouldn’t be as complicated as for someone who is looking to be sponsored for example.

It will be interesting to see if by the end of the year they will move.
Yes, I see easy for them. Also Annie has a management agency, usually those agencies have offices in US too. So is easy for her to demostrate she has a 'job' with an American company.

Xenia Adont is an example. She is a German influencer. Moved to Paris and started a company there. Then she decided to move to New York. Has been living there for almost 2-3 years?. She has money to demostrate she wants to invest. She also can prove she has a company that will provide employment if she invest there... many reasons why is easy for someone with lot of money, businesses and active earnings to get a visa if they want to.

Puposkina

At the amount of ads she makes for them I certainly hope they pay well 😆she def doesn't 100 eur. And those green pills of hers as well. It's like bingo: 1 video missoma, 1 video green pills, 1 missoma, 1 pills and so on till the end of life. God i hope she doesn't feed the baby after she grows so many supplements 😑
It's weird she hasn't started giving Nalia any supplements yet, but she'll be on it in no time.
---
I find that bag very tacky and ugly. Or it maybe just doesn’t look good on her. Dunno, but yuck.
It's big and as a mommy bag it probably fits lots and it makes her feel CHIC and FRESH! But not for that price, I mean, you go to any market on the street and with 20$ you find something better and more unique.

Rouaasheikhly

Yeah, I can imagine how much of a scam she is.
Do you remember when she did those retreats at Almond Blossom? I looked up just out of curiosity and it was several thousands per week.
Who knows, maybe Annie went too but didn’t advertise it.

I was actually thinking about her eating habits. Like, ok, she was probably malnourished a bit, so she reached a healthy weight. But the last months before she got pregnant she actually looked a bit heavier. Do you guys think that maybe they did IVF? It just seems weird how they insisted on how quickly they conceived.
The marry yourself retreats? 🤣🤣

• Haha

Puposkina

Yup makes 0 sense. Just watched his stories of burger and fries and cheese 😅 not the beige food she prepares. She was nowehere to be seen.
Maybe he didn’t show her? Because the alternative is that he’s just a piece of shit. He‘s never at home, yesterday he was out all day, apart from burning some incense. Aren’t pregnant women sensitive to smells? I cannot imagine Annie enjoying those strong smells. Unless… maybe she is away? Visiting her mom or something?

Btw, he also posted this pic. Does that mean he didn’t cheat 😂?

Attachments

kf1997

I think her style, all this fabletic stuff and greige clothing makes her look super stiff...

kaya.blossom

Hahaha I think she definitely still needs prefeeding because breastfeeding is probably too exhausting for her in the long run, no idea if that even works with preoperated breast (doesn't matter the baby can get SEED).

cool that you noticed that with the acids in the skin care. If there is any doubt you can just leave it during pregnancy? It is also clear that they do not cite serious scientific studies (as with everything, even with the diet in pregnancy, get pregnant by SEED 😆 etc).

The doctor will certainly be happy to do a literature search on cosmetics because some people can not do without certain overpriced cosmetics. 🙄

Puposkina

What do you guys say? Are they spending Easter in Dubai?

Btw, Happy Easter to those who celebrate.

Her brows are moving and her face is starting to look better ☺
Probably because she can’t get Botox during pregnancy. I cannot wait till she’ll give birth and she’ll become one of those fake Cali moms in Munich. 😂

• Haha

victoria1111

I saw it too. She kind of admitted it is hard,points for her. I wonder if she now laughts at her ten step morning routine she's been showing 😀 But I was surprised that her mom had to show her how to bath the baby, I was shown everything in the hospital by the nurses, what about you guys?

Never click a video of someone talking about an influencer (you would know by the title of the video). They are 99.99% rubish and the intention is to create controversy. So, just don't feed that and don't waste your time neither give them money by watching their videos.
Yeah, I am honestly not too you-tube saavy, but I will definitely be more careful about that kind of thing in the future. I don't usually get these types of videos recommended to me (my youtube "algorithm" is surprisingly positive, mostly boring stuff from the history channel, which I happen to love lol), so I initially just saw "Annie Jaffrey" and clicked, without even paying attention to it, and got quite the shock. I clicked the "flag" button for harmful content and reported it, but as you say, I guess I did give this jerk a view and some money, which doubly sucks. I honestly can't believe that youtube would permit something like that, it really left a bad taste in my mouth.

Puposkina

Tell me you're a creep without telling me you're a creep! Ok that you get inspired by people's homes, but film it and keep it for youself. Why do you slow down in front of houses who have nicer cars?

---

Also guys, they're not in Monacoooooo LOL 😂

Attachments

• Haha