Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Puposkina

I tried to find out, but I have no clue whether this is true . 2k seems for me a bit low. I think girls like Tamara or Lydia earns for sure 10k upwards , but don’t quote me , I have no idea, also trying to get a bigger picture here .

I think that her dad is certainly not stupid, as he is a self made millionaire. I have rather the feeling that he doesn’t like him a lot, but he supports Annie.

Perhaps they have a prenup signed..
I sure hope that they have a prenup. Mo is obsessed with her dad. There's a vlog in Barcelona where he asked Annie's dad to say a few words, and at the end her dad touches his nose in a way that I've seen Mo do too. Afterwards.

fashion and beauty youtubers earn anywhere between $1-$5 per thousand views through adsense. so you can multiply her views on a video by 0.001-0.005 to get an estimate of how much she earns in adsense for a video within a 30 day period. for example their pregnancy announcement had 114k views so that is roughly $114-$570 earned from that video alone. if she is gaining anywhere between 400k-600k monetised views per month, she would be making roughly $400-$3,000 per month just from adsense. for sponsorships it's all dependent on the contract but she can charge bare minimum of $2,700 for just one sponsored post on her feed. she can charge more on her youtube channel so it really depends on how often she is doing sponsored videos in a month but she can easily be making 5 figures every month from doing the bare minimum.
Thanks a lot. She obviously does the bare minimum LOL
But does she get payed even if you skip the ads (the ones that you can)? And what about older videos? Or they count the total views?
She also has her older channel that she kept, probably makes something out of that one too.

KayP497932

I wish she would post more of her day-to-day life as shorts. It wouldn't need to be an entire video. Thats how you can connect with people.

I generally enjoyed her content and given she has a babysitter was expecting more baby stuff .... although not sure if you guys have noticed .... Mo doesn't post as much either.