Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

oshare

VIP Member
I wonder why they feel like they are stuck together? From Annie I can understand, with her issues it's difficult to control another person but for Mo?
Is it quite scandalous at his age to not have a partner? In Arabian culture/families? Can someone enlighten me?

Reactions: 1

ohnana

Sorry if I am offending anyone but I really don’t get the child lead nutrition concept, she is throwing half a blueberry, an egg strip and a quarter of potato and let Nalia mess with it for 30min…then when the food has reached the whole house but the baby’s stomach you consider this feeding?

anyway when it comes to Annie’s cooking, has anyone ever tried to reproduce her recipes? Everything is “delicious” according to her but it looks soooo bland: no fat, no seasoning, no salt. I struggle to believe that Mo is enjoying it.

not much has changed otherwise, boring vlog wrapping a seed ad. Is seed asking her to promote them on every single content she posts? It has to be the most demanding sponsor ever…at this rate she has worked harder promoting seed than her own brand 😂
She's not doing anything worth reproducing in my opinion. Oven baked salmon and potatoes and oatmeal with blueberries are not exactly michelin star dishes 😅 I also make them, I love oatmeal but I'm not making such a big deal about them like she does. They are good foods, ok foods, but nothing wow you know?

I think now she adds seasoning separately she mentioned this in the vlog. For babies no salt and sugar is needed, but yeah she could add some spices oregano, basil etc.

That video was so cuuute !

I get that some couples think of gender reveal as something very special that you’d want to experience with just your significant other. But in that case, it makes no sense that they’ve let another person be a part of it ... Maybe they wanted it to be just the two of them but still had to do something exciting for her channel and came up with that idea.

Oh and ofc they chose one of Annies friends who doesn't live in Munich and not of Moe's who do. Sometimes I get the feeling he doesn't have his say in this relationship but maybe he's just the kind of guy who's basically ok with everything.

squish1997

Yep, I still don't get why people insists she had such a hard time getting pregnant. For sure they were waiting to get married to try it. I know they said they wouldn't mind to get pregnant before getting married. But I think that comment was "in case" they got pregnant earlier.

They got engaged in 2017. They were suppose to get married on 2020 but wedding got suspended because Covid. Seeing the wedding was comming anytime soon I don't think Annie wanted to get married heavily pregnant if she could avoid it. She bought her dress in Paris at the end of 2020... So in my opinion they planned to get pregnant after the wedding.
lucky her things worked out exactly as she planned

classytikkamasala

VIP Member
Guys I havent been here for a while, is there any news about the gender of the baby? She said she would share it like month ago? I noticed Mo wrote under a picture of them together something like "you will do amazing job like you always do" - like the baby was only her responsibility 😀😅🙈 But I am banned from her IG so don't know if she shared the gender yet?
the gender has not been revealed yet

Summary of her latest video

Another seed ad. Apparently she envisioned driving her baby home in a new car but still is very very thankful it happened now. She has the type of face that looks like she's constantly at the plastic surgeons office and showed herself getting a facial (as usual). They are going to the Maldives. Perfect life as usual. Nothing bad could ever happen to Annie Jaffrey and even if it did she's still so grateful 🥲🥲🥲
on point!

Tinka

Has anyone on here bought anything from her affiliated links, items she's been payed to promote, or from her skincare line? I'm sincerely curious. No judgement, we're all friends here 😆

loisgriff

Chatty Member
Looks like it.

She's probably embarrassed and told him to deactivate while they're going on this "new adventure" to avoid us speculating about them.
I think he was also getting some comments on his last post about how how rude he was about Germany. But he could have just deleted the picture, why his whole account🤣

• Haha

oshare

VIP Member
I think she is making up "projects" just to film them otherwise I dont understand why she needs to re-arrange her perfectly neat drawer, unless she really is insane..and I am sorry but why does she have to call her daughter who can't even speak yet when she is supposed to have some alone time with her husband. I bet she couldnt speak about anything else besides Nalia at that dinner. I dont like Mo but we couldn't blame him if this was just too much for him.
Yeah I have said the same thing a couple of times here on this thread. She's a control and clean freak, no way her drawers and such is getting messy? She wouldn't let it? I really don't believe it. I have a feeling she just makes it a mess and then films it so she can re-arrange and clean it up again for filming purposes. But are we surprised? Almost everything on her channel is fake fake fake. So why wouldn't this be?

Did she really call her daughter? Was she with a nanny? When she was having alone time with her husband? Were they going out for dinner?

kf1997

OMG, I noticed, too haha! That guy has humour 🤣

By the way, I noticed Annie looks much more her usual self when she is in workout clothes and no/ different makeup on. I think the makeup and beige style is what makes her look much older.

KayP497932

I wonder why she is no longer posting anything. I mean she would be able to post so much baby content
I was actually excited to see some new videos with the new dynamic etc.

eimaiilili

I bet she reads here. Right on cue, she posts and writes about how tiring it is and that it's not all perfect. Even shows herself with no makeup and a messy bun. :rolleyes:

Tattlers ought to get paid for the content ideas we give "influencers". I've seen this happen so many times with other influencers like Louise Thompson and Lydia Millen.

They literally answer or counteract what is written about them here in their very next stories or posts.

Hilarious.
I agree! I always laugh when they try to incorporate whatever it is tattlers are addressing into their content as naturally as possible. And it will be something almost imperceptible Maybe we could even address the comments directly to them?

victoria1111

It's true that it gotten worse after she was with him for few years, she started to be obsessed with white and everything must be "clean and fresh", I wondered what happened to her, it almost seemed like some disorder. Obviously their relationship must be hard because they are very different personalities so maybe thats why she developed this behavior. And there were rumors here that he might have been cheating on her which personally I would beleive. He needs attention, he can easilly fall for a girl who would admire him.

Puposkina

Arugula with raw carrot and tomato. No starch of course. I feel like it's getting worse and worse. Why are the portions the same?
Mo eating out sgain in 3 2 .. 🕗
Gotta get those calories in somewhere. He sure as hell will not get them at home
I must say though, there was a piece of salmon that was bigger than the other, it was probably for Mo 😂

oshare

VIP Member
maybe it's a booger, maybe it's a cleansing product or cream? it happens to me so often, too lol. The other day my mom said I had toothpaste in my eyebrow, but it was just my face cream lol (don't judge my mom's eye sight please haha! it was from a bit of a distance)
but still, i'm surprised she left it in. maybe she didn't have any footage at all otherwise?

can someone tell me more about the new product? i don't want to watch her videos anymore

how is her face these days? now she can't get botox anymore?