Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

oshare

VIP Member
I think Mo will really really really dote on his daughter. But man she's going to have a hard time dating as she gets older :ROFLMAO:

oshare

VIP Member
Is it still possible though to town it down without looking sagged or weird? I mean she could get plastic surgery and it pulled or whatever, but toning it down is not really an option anymore at this point is it? Does anyone know?
I mean of course you can stop but I mean without it looking awful.

Puposkina

So guys, I am curious. Have you ever followed her advice/recommendations/tips for organisation and motivation? Have you found anything helpful in her channel? If yes, what?

kf1997

I have to defend Mo on this case though. Just because he doesn't share about his daughter on his social media, doesn't mean he is a bad father. Quite the contrary. From the beginning, he didnt showcase the pregnancy because it is not his content anyways. I would not judge him on that. Ä

victoria1111

There is Sona and her husband visiting from LA..I felt sorry for Annie, two weeks before giving birth she has to take care of guests..like perfect timing. I saw s story from Sona when Annie looked really tired in the kitchen moving very slowly..which is probably her normal speed but anyway, I felt sorry for her

Puposkina

I don't see the problem. They have the company registered in US. They are eligible for an EB-5 visa, if they move there eventually will get the green card.
Thank you, I’m not very familiar with US immigration laws, but for high network individuals I imagine it wouldn’t be as complicated as for someone who is looking to be sponsored for example.

It will be interesting to see if by the end of the year they will move.

Puposkina

Attachments

oshare

VIP Member
The great thing about Annie is that when I watch her content even if I haven't seen a video of hers in 2 years I still don't get fomo. It's the same. Not missing out on anything.

She mentions Mo's mom in this vlog
can't be bothered to watch. what did she say about mo's mom?

Puposkina

That kiss looks really freaking bad. It reminds me of grammar school kids daring each other to kiss. Mo looks like it's the last thing he wants to do!!! IMO he should be kissing every part of her WILLINGLY for allowing him to partake in her "lifestyle". Without her, he would still be shampooing heads. They both horrify me though. Why even post such a dumb pic that makes everyone's butthole cringe? Yuck!!!!
If you look at her older vlogs, he was really into her. You could see it in his eyes, the way he touched her, it was very obvious.

The question is what changed? Was he that good of an actor to get his bag? Did he really cheat? Is he not attracted to her anymore because they maybe had trouble conceiving and she lost her glow? We could all see through her videos that she was not doing ok.

flowerpower321

research his name and it is all there. He also stabbed some school mates.
i just found the usual stuff about him as a hairstylist .

i found this article published lately and no picture of Annie jaffrey. Sie was mentioned once in the article :

Last edited: