Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

oshare

VIP Member
Omg, off topic. But I had an incident again where I dropped the golden line.
Talked with a friend about some Relationship bickering and said
"IT'S NOT ALL GLAMOUR, YOU GUYS".
damn, ever since watching that story I cant get it out of my system anymore.
Haha how did the others react?

It really was/is a golden line. I said it before, but it's probably the best thing Mo has ever said. It was really funny :ROFLMAO: I can't get enough of it, either

Reactions: 1

Puposkina

Noooo guys I was wrong LOL :ROFLMAO:

I also thought it is a girl since she bought that pregnancy pillow in pink. Since when is Nadine her best friend? What happened to Katarina? I dont know but it seemed weird how they did the reveal alone in their living room..everyone does it with family and friends around.
Katarina moved to Thailand like way back and she wasn't even at her wedding, so I guess she bonded with Nadine more, also she had a baby too, and she showed her in a few vlogs.

Classychick

Chatty Member
Has anyone considered that Mo being "absent" is a strategic way for viewers to gain sympathy for Annie, as a single mother essentially, and being more inclined to support her and buy her face wash and the other crappy products she endorses? Just a thought. I still think Mo is a giant vapid piece of crap. Considering he grew up without a dad, wouldn't he want to be present for his child all the time? It's true we don't see 24 hrs of their lives, but he hasn't posted his daughter at all and when he does post, it's his typical, "I'm such a big shot, party-boy, jet-setting, look at me pics". Or maybe Annie chases him away (literally) because she wants the child-rearing to be "just-so" and she feels he's in the way of her and the baby's bond (and thinks he's too immature and not as experienced of a care-giver as her)? I mean she used to post those nauseating kissing "we are in love" pics and she hasn't posted any "we're a happy family" pics. As a super-curated phony, I would think she would be all over showing how happy, organized, and in clean starched white her little family is. If this is all a marketing ploy to increase revenue, they are both scummier people than I thought. If Mo really has no interest in being a husband/father, she needs to change the locks.
Change the locks 😅

ohnana

Most of her meals look gross.
She has to be careful with the amount of salmon she eats. She eats it so much she should to be careful not to get mercury poisoning.
Exactly especially now that she is pregnant she needa to select the origin of the foods more carefully. Even the avocados she eats often can have pesticides sprayed on them..

oshare

VIP Member
Fascinating. This is something I have been wondering about as well. Also because her face is so stiff and she doesn't have many facial expressions anymore. How much will this impact her child? If you limit the amount of expressions, will the baby in turn not learn to understand them when they see them on someone else? Of course I understand that development is based on many things and not just facial expressions but they do play a large part.
Maybe the baby will have to learn them from someone else or somewhere else.

I agree that Annie will not be a good example for the baby, with how much she has already done to her face and how strict she is with her body. She will not be able to teach her child that being yourself is good enough, because Annie never think she herself is/looks good enough. I'm sure she will love her child incredibly much, but that is not enough. A child looks up to their parents and copies their behavior, even unconsious behaviour. Maybe the child even will feel guilty (do I not do my best enough, is this why mom doesn't love herself enough?).

I am interested to hear your thoughts. I'm not saying this or that is the right thing, but i would love to have an open conversation about this.

oshare

VIP Member
I remember they went to Italy for her birthday some years back and she ate pasta with salad. Together. I mean, you do you, but have you ever seen an Italian eating salad and pasta together? Come on, you’re on holiday! Let loose a little. Or at home when she prepares pasta with spinach and other weird vegetables. Pasta is not meant to be eaten like that.
Like I said, I do this, too. But because I REALLY love the textures together. I honestly don't care how it's meant to be eaten, I eat however I like my meals so I can't really fault her for that because, same, but I would do so even if it's not good for the body because I just like it lol. My parents (very normal average eaters, eat anything under the sun) add vegetables to all their pastas etc., too. Maybe that's where my love comes from, I have always eaten it like that and I love it lol. But it's simply just that. Of course, the health benefits are nice, like I said earlier. But we used to eat just fries or just pancakes (w/ lots of butter), too, when we were young. It's, indeed, really no big deal 🤷‍♀️

Exactly! She always goes on and on for years that her skin is sensitive and acne prone, yet her skin is super clear 🤔😆 she gets treatments on a monthly basis, access to the best creams and doctors (not that she will listen to them anyway), and still freaks out.
She has no joy, no spark, everything is white clean beige nude. The only colourful thing is her life is that sad carrot salad 🙄 I mean did you see the meals Mo posted? I was drooling on my phone 🤣
Noooo show me?!

loisgriff

Chatty Member
I can relate a lot to that. It‘s a beautiful time but it it can be so draining and there is hardly any break, even during the night. I was at that point, too, but like the others here said: the baby is not there yet. I think Annie is very type A & super organized and I am also interested if she let it go and how she will handle the exhaustion & everything. I personally don‘t think you need 10 versions of panty liners and I think the clothes and everything look like for a doll, nothing personal or very child like. My baby also wears old clothes (even some I or my bf wore as babies). Sometimes I compare myself to her and am like shit I could have prepared more, but I was exhausted a lot and just gave in to that exhaustion and rested. And even now … yes I would like to have a perfectly clean flat & crisp white shirt but right now I am too exhausted and that would take away attention from my child or my rest time. Things will get easier, everyone is on their own path. She is doing this for years & years, it‘s her job basically, she has to present this perfect beige life because it is her brand. Wish you all the best, take care mama. 😊
That was so lovely to read and my thoughts exactly. ❤

classytikkamasala

VIP Member
i actually think the haircut was a good move tbh. it was so long and looked so much thinner before. now with much more layers it looks so much more full. i think she just didnt style it well but it's her first styling after the cut. it will prob be styled better later like she said she's planning on curling it in ibiza i think it would flatter her face a lot more. but in these before pictures her hair looks almost lifeless and thin even though she doesnt have thin hair

Attachments

Puposkina

Well, it’s stressful to not do anything all day! 😂

Will we be graced with a new video today or will she delay? She hasn’t been active on IG since her last video.

• Haha

kf1997

Baby looks like Mo for sure. But that can change lateron. I'm a carbon copy of my dad too though haha

Puposkina

annie has a non arabic name so i don't expect her to pick an arabic name tbh. as long it's not any of those super extra weirdly spelled names like ashleigh or kaylee :sick:
I don't think so, I don't really see her as liking those names. Something simple, classy, FRESH LOL

Have you guys seen the new bag? Made from some kind of fiber, vegan, etc etc. She's such a hypocrite, we all know she only wears Chanel basically. And there's nothing wrong with it, just don't act like you believe in the greater good.

Also, these brands, who are the people responsible for sending free stuff? Don't they check beforehand what kind of influencer they're reaching out to?

oshare

VIP Member
OMG, I noticed, too haha! That guy has humour 🤣

By the way, I noticed Annie looks much more her usual self when she is in workout clothes and no/ different makeup on. I think the makeup and beige style is what makes her look much older.
Yeah I mentioned this already multiple times. She looks much better without makeup, especially her lips make her look ancient. She looks cute and fresh when she's casually dressed (and wears no makeup), like she shows sometimes at the end of her vlogs when she's chilling and watching a tv show.

Never click a video of someone talking about an influencer (you would know by the title of the video). They are 99.99% rubish and the intention is to create controversy. So, just don't feed that and don't waste your time neither give them money by watching their videos.
And on second thought, is there any way I can delete my comment above, where I mention the video in the first place?? Thinking about what you wrote, of course I am realizing now (like a fool) that even sending people to report this video and write something negative is still, as you say, giving this bully more views :cry: ....now I feel so silly. I should stay off the internet 😞. I have tried to erase the post all together, but I can't figure out how to do it!! MODS can you perhaps help me with this??

Claud123

Chatty Member
I think that's why they founded their brand, this way they won't have to look for employment. I'm not sure if Mo is a german citizen, but I do believe it would be easier for a german than for a jordanian to obtain a visa in the US, don't accuse me of racism, but we know how things are.

I don't want to reach but I do believe her net worth is more than $ 1 million. She has been on YouTube since the beginning, she has lots of followers, and I believe especially at the beginning she was making more than enough. Plus, her father and brother work in finance/consulting so I'm pretty sure they made her invest almost all that she got from YouTube and deals with brands.

Also, her family is well off, we have speculated many times, we don't know exactly how wealthy, but I do believe her dad gave her money also for the wedding, etc etc.
Agree. If someone will get easy a residence US visa would be them.

Lexie10

😁😁 I'm sitting here suppressing a laugh....I'm only into the first 3 minutes of her new video. Earlier she says, "We've had to wait 2 months to get the exact color of stroller we want to be shipped to us," and in my head I jokingly said, "I'll bet it's beige!",just thinking that I was being snarky and that she wouldn't actually purposely wait 2 months for this most boring and banal of colors (in my opinion). And then, at 3 minutes, low and behold, she is the proud owner of , as Annie calls it, "Soft Beige" stroller 🤦‍♀️🤦‍♀️:rolleyes::LOL:!!
I mean, to each their own, but seriously!! How beige can a person get!!!!
I thought the same !

Basic Annie🤦‍♀️🤦‍♀️🤦‍♀️