Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

classytikkamasala

VIP Member
I dont think Mo was succesfull, he only tries to seem like that writing praising stuff on internet about himself. He was nobody before Annie, just look at the first videos how shy he was. Now he's become this stupid snob obsessed with designer staff and his image in the mirror, living off her money. 🤢
i'm only going off what the users who live in munich and know of them both have written on here about mo, how he was a very successful celebrity hair dresser in the city before annie. i do think he gives himself too much credit but i honestly don't think he is annie's sugar baby realistically lol

oshare

VIP Member
Ngl I do like the white blazer it looks good haha.

What kind of mom do you guys think Annie will be? The helicopter mom?

I wonder if she'll be that mom that will put her kid through a million of different classes so they are good at everything, like the push-push mom? What do you guys think?

I think Mo will be more relaxed and realistic. I hope he will tone her down a bit and provide a good balance

oshare

VIP Member
Lately I agree.
But in the past, before the pandemic, there are some videos/blogs where she really looked like a bombshell. She was tan, she was glowing, literally glowing, at times she had this winged liner and yeah, she was hot (and I’m a girl). Maybe because she was happier, I don’t know. But it was a pleasure watching her.
Her face is so beige and dull with makeup. I remember she used to use red lipstick from time to time. It made her face come alive. I understand, with her age, she doesn't want to have it so bright anymore, but a bit muted red would look so beautiful.

Classychick

Chatty Member
Haven't seen her posts stories in a while
Don't think everything is smooth between her and mo

it must hurt really much ..

oshare

VIP Member
I am curious what the difference is between injecting it and putting it on your face. I use it on my face every day, but never injected it. If you put it on your face, it gets absorbed by the body as well. What is the difference? can someone explain?

I really don't believe she doesn't get anything done during her pregnancy. She's too vain for that

loisgriff

Chatty Member
Ok, now you can see the profile. Wow, such an ungrateful piece of sh*t. How can you say something like that towards the country that welcomed you and your family when you had nothing? Would it have been better to grow up in Jordan?
I still can’t see his profile?