Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

oshare

VIP Member
the thing is if her baby was developing more slowly, people would be blaming it on annie. we would hear an abundance of criticism about her lack of colour in the toys and baby stuff she gets, too much cleanliness and organisation, not enough variety in food/too healthy, didn't BF long enough with blame on her own aesthetics, etc etc etc. this happens with every vlogger that has a baby lol. so fair enough that she's allowed to take some pride in the lifestyle she gives her baby and her baby's development
Was your comment a reaction to my comment or more general? Because I wasn't criticizing her I think? (genuine question)
What I said about the fish was for Annie, not about her baby.
No clue what the kid eats tbh but I'm assuming they feed her well, Annie is totally in love with the baby. In that regard I'm not worried the slightest :giggle:

I did not watch the video but I hope her daughter sues her for putting content of her online as soon as she is 18.

It‘s careless and irresponsible and too normalized in my opinion.
Definitely. You can still be a (semi) mommy vlogger without showing your kids. I used to watch a vegan channel way back and she would do food videos on her baby (and later child) without showing her child or only an arm or hand or so. And if she did ran into the shot she would always blur her child. Nobody knew what she looked like (unless you knew her IRL). She stopped doing YT after a while but I really enjoyed her approach.
Annie could easily do the same. She has all the time in the world and she already currates and perfects her videos to the point most of it is set in scene or fake, so it's not like it would make much of a difference tbh.

Reactions: 1

kaya.blossom

This is the second vlog in which they justify their workload off camera … did you notice? Maybe somebody made a comment.

Anyway I kind of enjoyed the vlog, the time before your baby arrives is so special.

Last edited:

Rouaasheikhly

I think that now that his role as sperm donor ended, he is free to do as he pleases. Probably received a bonus from Annie 😂 That's why he's always out. Plus she is getting him his almost dream car so... mission accomplished!

He is very vain, sometimes I think even more than her. So a baby doesn't go with the aesthetic. Maybe when the baby will be born he'll make some ig posts tagged #dilf LOL

Also, about the car, is it just me, or did Annie seem very sad to any of you? Like, she just went along but she didn't really want the car, but he wants that one and she has to adapt. It was weird.

Girl, I was watching the stories and I was like "oh, to be a rich girl who has nothing better to do than to eat raw carrot cake and meditate by the pool" 😂
Ruby lives off other people's money though and lives at shared properties or just invites herself to other people's houses begging on fb...😅

oshare

VIP Member
You guys, I was just looking at new paint for the walls. Saw one called "Matt basic beige" and I was like "omg it's Annie in a paint bucket :ROFLMAO:"

victoria1111

I dont think she reads here, it would be too much for her to handle. But maybe she has an assistant or hired people who report to her what her community hate and what they want to see in a much more censured version.

Puposkina

Annie, you've been a naughty girl not cleaning your nose before filming and confusing the Ritz with the St. Regis.

So, she basically goes to Dubai to walk on the treadmill. Okaaaay, what do I know?
Instead of showing what they're doing business wise, they show us Dubai mall.

Attachments

Puposkina

I think he was also getting some comments on his last post about how how rude he was about Germany. But he could have just deleted the picture, why his whole account🤣
Really? What were the comments saying? What a stupid and embarrassing as$ 😂

• Haha

prive0505

Chatty Member
I just came across your post. The last sentence about Middle Eastern people is quite offensive and racist regardless of where you’re from. Mass generalization.

Hope a mod drops by here and deletes this portion.
I’m not being racist lol don’t take it to heart so much. Just stating a general fact having lived in both Europe and the Middle East. Obviously there are aggressive and non aggressive people in all races.

• Heart

oshare

VIP Member
I like the stroller, it's really pretty but it probably gets dirty so quickly? Doesn't look practical at all? I'm not a parent so I don't know but it looks you can't clean it and it will probably irritate her if it gets dirty, will she buy another one then? Why not go for a darker color, even a bit darker blue or gray. All my friends with kids had cute strollers but none of them were such a light color.

Puposkina

Hasn’t been for a while. Some people on here noticed it missing last year and suspected that they got kicked off cult beauty for not having a decent number of sales. Annie also no longer talks about her cult beauty hauls. Hasn’t for a year id say.

Sorry, I posted a similar response before seeing yours.

WOW! Just read this piece of confusion! https://www.influencive.com/meet-ma...over-the-european-skincare-industry-by-storm/

“ Mahmud takes us through how he rose from being a hairdresser to owning his very own cofounded brand that’s taking over the European skincare industry.”

“ He decided to pursue his passion and started as a hairstylist, and later on, went on to acquire a master’s degree in cosmetology.”

“ Working as a hairstylist, model, and salon manager at renowned and high-end salons in Germany gave him immense experience in the beauty and cosmetics world.”

“ As Mahmud puts it, the demand for their products keeps increasing because customers find value for their money when they use Nourished3 products.”

“ They are available on Cult beauty and they are looking to launch their products at more retailers when they complete thieir kincare line, for instant, Sephora, Ulta, Douglas, and Mecca.”

“ Also, Mahmud insists that entrepreneurs dealing with D2C or B2C business models strive to offer as much value as possible to their customers. Simple stuff like educating there customers on how to get the perfect skin via his IG and social media handles kept him afloat during the COVID-19 pandemic.”
(It’s not primarily D2C if your drive is through Cult Beauty, Sephora etc. Its a hybrid model)

“ If you want to get in touch with Mahmud Al Smadi, follow him on his socials or You can read about Nourished3 and purchase Mahmud’s products on (goes blank).”

This article was poorly written and even poorly edited. Plus that image. Did he have to submit it himself. You can see his urge to stick his tongue out in that one lol.

So they’re back on Cult Beauty and he has a Masters degree….
I’m 99% sure he wrote the article himself. Who writes STUFF in a semi serious publication? I think he didn’t even ask Annie (who writes and speaks a good English), which prompts me to ask: Annie, where are you? Are you really leaving your brand in the hands of this joke of a man??

Is there a way to verify if he at least did some certificate for cosmetology or something? Because I don’t believe for one second he has done more than that.

classytikkamasala

VIP Member
i don't think she is perfect but i have never seen her be so involved and passionate about anything she has shown about herself online. even when she went hard core vegan and threw out all her fashion sense, and then again as she has been working on this brand she has been saying for years. like sh has some passion for what goes on in her life but since her pregnancy and the birth of her baby, it has been different. i cant help but think being a mom is very fulfilling for her. it seemed she really didnt have much passion for anything in life and was just going on about life. so i can understand how she wants to be grateful for every experience even the bad ones. if she has more kids later then things will probably change but i dont think its super abnormal for parents to be extremely grateful for their newborns. the other day i was watching some old with love leena vlogs from when her daughter was born and she was similar in her first several weeks with a newborn as well. although overwhelmed, she and her husband were so grateful and keeping a positive spin to even the stressful experiences.

Puposkina

View attachment 1155716

Here are some of her estimated stats from Noxinfluencer.
Her CPM is high. The average CPM in Germany is close to 19 dollar. That means roughly 19 dollar per 1000 views if you get that amount. I don't think she gets that much, I found a website yesterday that said she gets a little over 10 dollar, but we can't be sure. However, Youtube takes 45% of the Adsense, so we have to take that into consideration. If her video gets, say, 100k views, 10 dollar per 1000 views. 100*10=1000 dollar per video, minus the 45% cut, so about 450 dollar per video that gets 100k views. I think she uploads 8 times a month? So 450x8=3600 dollar per month from adsense alone on the LOW end. If she's closer to that 19 (because it's average! so there are people who maybe only get 10 and people who maybe get closer to 30 dollar). she gets double the amount, so closer to 7000 dollar per month (if she gets 100k per video). Lately she hasn't been getting as many views, but there have been videos that did really well for her in the past, closer to a million views. So if the CPM that month was really high for her, say that 19 dollar and it was an AD too, she made bank.

I found an insider article about an american youtuber/influencer with 1.8M subs, she made about 4-5 on a low month and close to 11-12k in a good month. Annie has half the subscribers, but she has a much higher CPM rate in Germany, so I think the estimations (3600 on a low month and 7000 per month if she has a good month) are quite accurate.

Some youtubers work with a set price per AD video, but some youtubers make extra money the more views they get on a video. Say, they get a basic rate of say, 5000 dollar, for the AD an sich, but if they get 100k get they extra, if they get 500k they get even more, if the video does well and they get 1M views, they get a lot of extra bonus because a lot of people are watching the AD.
I don't know what she does, but she works with a lot of the same brands for a long time already, so I think she's doing well for them and they are happy. The longer you have a good connection and work relationship with a brand, the higher they pay you because you have brand loyalty.

She also has a lot of affiliate links. I don't know how much she makes, but I think that makes her some money, too.

On top of that, she also has her own company. Of course, she put quite a lot of investment in it, so I don't know how much she is making from it at the moment, but a lot of her viewers got the product. The ingredients and the packaging is not that expensive and she, herself, is the model, so that saved them money, too. She was also able to promote it herself. She did buy some advertisements ("features") in magazines, that is not cheap.
Wow, thank you so so much! Super detailed and clear!

Do you think that she is profiting from nourished? Like, are there people who periodically buy her mask and cleanser?

classytikkamasala

VIP Member
i think she used to talk about how she does struggle with anxiety and depresion, her mom is also in psych field i believe so i think she got a lot of support from her. but yeah i agree i think she went into this relationship with mo trying so hard to make it work and to become perfect after how things ended with her ex as it seems she really wanted to spend her life with the ex.

KayP497932

I personally dont think its a big deal to share your baby with your followers. I think people would have something to say if she didnt share her baby as well. Generally some one will be unhappy no matter what decision make. I do find it odd that they are going on another 1 month vacation to miami! I wonder if their brand does this well to make them afford their lifestyle.

kaya.blossom

guys : seriously, how long do you think Annie's Youtube channel will last ?

Her content has been shit since more than a year now, and recently everything felt so off even during her pregnancy.

so boring
I think it will last. I once noticed a lot of her audience (at least the part commenting) comes from cultures that value a „traditional“ life, marriage, kids, nice home, women being mostly resonsible for the home, kids and meals (although Annie also build the business but unlike Mo, she never emphasizes the hustle). I know it‘s not real but sometimes I get motivation from those kind of content too, that’s why I don‘t just walk away.

I think her life will naturally become more chaotic with her child crawling and not limiting itself to play with the playkit.
When my baby startet eating and crawling it became a huge mess at least, loved to clear out drawers, put everything in the mouth, food everywhere.

Puposkina

HA fillers can do same damage for preggo and non preggo so there is no additional risk in this case, it would not affect the baby in any way though all docs I guess would recommend to give birth first just to be safe - no one would like to have complications on a pregnant woman.

I am wondering if she is going to be obsessed with weight loss and procedures on her body, just to get back in shape asap🙄
For sure!

At the end of the day she takes care of her body and face and she hasn't gained that much weight, so I don't think she'll have loose skin or anything like that and in a few months she'll get back in shape. Maybe make a couple more kids and then do a mommy makeover or at least a boobjob. If she already wasn't happy with how they looked before, for sure she won't be happy with how they look after the pregnancy and breastfeeding.