Annie Blackley - @annie_m786

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
He’s maybe got a brain cell to hide his money unlike miss flashy! I thought it was haram to flaunt your money like that?

Reactions: 3
She REALLY shouldn't be sharing photos of other people's kids in the backgroundd while desperately showing off her own kid...ffs. it's bad enough she exposes her own child. Also..........a filter will change your child's eye colour 😂 (re.her stories)
She has started to filter her own photos a lot, is that to hide any work done to her face? Cos photos of her taken by someone else show how different she looks to photos she posts herself. She looked fine before.

Reactions: 5
On her grid post, what the duck is her man wearing, and those bleeping bogging flip flops need flung deep in the ocean 😂😂😂 pair of states

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Jesus sandals, a crochet tip and pyjama bottoms 😂😂😂 poor sod, his wife is too busy looking in the mirror to give a tit about him!

On her grid post, what the duck is her man wearing, and those bleeping bogging flip flops need flung deep in the ocean 😂😂😂 pair of states

• Haha
I've just gone on to her page again for a laugh and his outfit just gets funnier 😂😂😂😂 I'd never go near my man again if he wore that 😂😂😂. Those bleeping sandals 😂😂 proper muttley laughing

• Haha
Reactions: 4
The state of them in Morocco - her outside the LV shop with her fake LV backpack. Taking selfies in the actual store I mean that’s roasting. Wearing her usual mish mash of colourful poorly outfits. She is about as Muslim as me.

• Haha
Reactions: 7
The state of them in Morocco - her outside the LV shop with her fake LV backpack. Taking selfies in the actual store I mean that’s roasting. Wearing her usual mish mash of colourful poorly outfits. She is about as Muslim as me.
She's roasting 😭 🤣 . She's a state and tries to say her man's punching cos he's with her with those bleeping minging sandals 😂😂.
She thinks so highly of herself, absolutely melting the pair of them 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Well her man doesn't spend any money on himself clearly, every pic of him of that holiday he was wearing that jobbie coloured crochet top, those awful pyjama bottoms and those bleeping minging sandals that need burned 😂😂.

The interior of her house is a shambles as well unless something is 'gifted'

I can imagine she takes all the money and buys a fake bag for the gram instead 😂😂, and that bloody mustard dress it's like something my niece made with crepe paper 😂😂

• Haha
Just to make out that she cares about her mom when we all know she don’t give a damn and is more bothered about her work trip to Croatia which i’m sure P is paying for! And she has been buying more crap whilst her mom is ill! That is the last thing on your mind when a dear one is in hospital 🤣🤣🤣

Why is this absolute attention begging midden standing in an art shop/gallery like this??? 😂😂😂😂😂 she looks a bleeping wally with a big massive winter coat draped over her shoulders. Bet her man is standing looking gormless taking pics wearing his favourite outfit and 5 boab sliders from Morocco or wherever they were recently

Attachments

• Haha
So your mum was unwell in hospital and u ran around partying in Birmingham. Then claim your staying with her coz u care that much. Now you out promoting a bar. Damn women get your priorities straight. Literally how does anyone accept this girls crap 🤣🤣

• Haha
So my cousin and I (both of us Asian) were in Marrakesh around the same time as fanny and firstly the trip confirmed what we had suspected for a while - the fake market out there is HUGE, not hidden away but in your face and some vendors have secret rooms but honestly the wares are out on display and whilst some fakes are average there are some really good quality ones; bags, rings, bracelets, shoes, belts - you name it and they have it. We are now absolutely convinced this is where all these shitfluencers stock up to stunt for the gram.

It turns out they were at the airport on the same day as us and it was my cousin who clocked gormless P whilst I was on my phone. When he passed us a second time he took a look at my cousin, not casual but deliberate.
We could hear fanny screeching as she was going on about designer sunglasses in the duty free shop and P was just going around the airport himself (also with his fake LV bag). Then we realised they were at our gate near boarding time and all fanny did was stay on her phone the entire time.
She sat a couple of rows behind us and P sat in a different row altogether, probably had enough of her shite by this point.
She really is a crusty munter in real life - she has bald patches and her skin is awful and I don’t say that to body shame but every inch of her is so filtered its insane, she is distinctly below average looking and looks pre-pubescent, and I know people don’t always look glamorous for travel but she just looked greasy and unkempt.
She was wearing the same clothes that she wore on her journey out and up close it looked like she had jumped into a pyjama bin, it was not a good look. She was also wearing the gucci chewbacca slider things on her feet (fake) Fendi bracelet (fake) Louis vuitton rucksack (fake) chanel bag (fake) inside her jacket.
Waiting to board and glued to her phone.
Waiting on the tarmac and glued to her phone.
I was up a few times to go to the toilet and I thought she was praying until my cousin pointed out that she was editing her photos the whole time!, and that when she obviously can’t be on her phone she will disable comments and then reactivate them later.
They got off the plane and it turns out P had made friends with the guy next to him who was a dick as well, as when P introduced him to fanny he was like a 9 year old and said oh its an honour to meet you...who the duck says that to a random person who posts shite pics on a website?! mate you’re a grown adult man you need your head examined, we think that they cadged a lift of the mug and frankly serves him right for being a suck arse nonce.
Fanny obviously posted pics from the spice market near the square, and that’s where all the bags and fakes are and she didn’t post any of that, obviously we took photos of stuff for the novelty factor because where else can you get a chanel tote for 40 quid! so we reckon that give it a few weeks and she will magically acquire a new designer purchase.
Sidenote, P likes looking at gals, I’m sure many guys do but at your age I would have thought you could learn to be subtle, for goodness sake don’t make it obvious mate and he really is no oil painting either.

Memorable moment - Fanny decided to order food on the plane then the moron decides to put her hood up so the air hostesses can’t figure out who the sandwich is for. After a bit fanny pipes up in her pip-squeak voice ‘ excuse me I ordered a chicken sandwich?’
Newsflash fanny, ryanair do not serve halal chicken you dipshit!

And honestly we had a great holiday, going abroad after so long was so good. What we did realise is that so many partners/husbands/boyfriends were taking so many pics of their other half and I mean lots of pics and then lots of poses, whatever happened to just candid snaps and enjoying the moment?
A lovely gentleman kindly took photos of us in Jardin Majorelle (we didn't get any together) and in return I offered to take his and he showed me the wide angle feature on the phone for his photo, so I learned a new thing but it isnt something we have ever been into or aware of...our pics tend to be of nature and architecture etc and just a photo for the sake of it and not styled for the gram.
Thats how fanny makes herself look taller than her 4ft 8 self

And with any luck she'll have bought him a new pair of fake Gucci trainers from there too.

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 10
She's posted about her daughters birthday and she is usually very show offy with balloon arches, decorations, specially made cakes for which ever occasion. Wonder if she's skint after buying all her knock offs from morocco or maybe she never got freebies and she won't pay what it costs the bog standard person to buy a bespoke cake, over the top decor etc.

Nothing wrong with a shop bought cake as I find bespoke cakes too expensive but this is falkirks biggest celebrity Anne el fannio she's normally gushingly over the top

• Haha
Forgot we had these cos we knew our other cousin wouldn’t believe us if we told her we had seen fanny and big fanny, and why would you think it’s ok to just lean on somebody’s desk and be on your phone?
she was here for ages and then we heard her screeching voice asking about sunglasses
5D762CAF-3A47-43F0-834F-B48D07FEC38A.jpeg

Just to make out that she cares about her mom when we all know she don’t give a damn and is more bothered about her work trip to Croatia which i’m sure P is paying for! And she has been buying more crap whilst her mom is ill! That is the last thing on your mind when a dear one is in hospital 🤣🤣🤣
is this work as in employed job, or shitfluencer work? She’s there with Kate who is Paul’s gf, so that of course makes her Fanny’s bestie, but wasn’t emily shak her bestie too? she has so many bestie friends ive lost count

Last edited:
  • Haha
Forgot we had these cos we knew our other cousin wouldn’t believe us if we told her we had seen fanny and big fanny, and why would you think it’s ok to just lean on somebody’s desk and be on your phone?
she was here for ages and then we heard her screeching voice asking about sunglasses
View attachment 1317174

is this work as in employed job, or shitfluencer work? She’s there with Kate who is Paul’s gf, so that of course makes her Fanny’s bestie, but wasn’t emily shak her bestie too? she has so many bestie friends ive lost count
oh god they look like pyjama bottoms 🥴

• Haha
Reactions: 2
Coco Chanel is turning in her grave - that fake dirty white Chanel Bag. I know folk have a few designer bags though the give away is when they have them in every colour, style and designer. That photo at the airport the jammy bottoms and some leather PVC jacket you would get at the market. Officially think she is deluded! Is like a wee hobbit …. edited to hell these pictures not just filtered.