Annie Blackley - @annie_m786

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She's gotten curvy losing that straight as an ironing board body. She just screams dirty to me in every sense of the word

Reactions: 2
Can see her having a OF account or selling feet pics only thing that matters to her is money she's so selfish

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Enuff! That fake material Gucci bag with the fake Gucci erm vintage shoes. Okay I am not saying don’t buy fakes though tell your followers these are copies or suchlike. Instead she is pretending they are real and she can afford them. Send them to my friend in Trading Standards said go to her house you would have a field day 😜😂. Peasant of a girl the bag is like those Tesco ones you get that are reusable I can’t stop laughing.

• Haha
I would love to agree with you and say her stuff is fake but it is not, I have heard from a very reliable source that they are real, she has receipts etc and everything. They are well off cause Paul does do dodgy tit and his dad was a footballer and she goes spend on designer all for the gram. Everything else about her is fake though 😂
Enuff! That fake material Gucci bag with the fake Gucci erm vintage shoes. Okay I am not saying don’t buy fakes though tell your followers these are copies or suchlike. Instead she is pretending they are real and she can afford them. Send them to my friend in Trading Standards said go to her house you would have a field day 😜😂. Peasant of a girl the bag is like those Tesco ones you get that are reusable I can’t stop laughing.

Reactions: 4
I would love to agree with you and say her stuff is fake but it is not, I have heard from a very reliable source that they are real, she has receipts etc and everything. They are well off cause Paul does do dodgy tit and his dad was a footballer and she goes spend on designer all for the gram. Everything else about her is fake though 😂
There are maybe a couple of pieces but I doubt her entire wardrobe is authentic, I saw her up close and can assure you she was fake as f@ck from head to toe.
I remember a while ago she made a big deal about a Chanel purse, but she had been swinging Chanel bags around for years and all of a sudden she makes a fuss about this one so it made me think all the others were fake. Remember that trip to get Paul that Rolex? She made loads of videos about it and showed it off because I believe it was an actual genuine Rolex.
And if it is the real deal and you have that much money then she should really get herself a stylist because she looks awful. I have never looked at a single outfit or accessory of hers and thought let me buy that immediately.
People who comment on her page saying you look great etc need their head examined, my 4 year old niece chooses to dress herself and still looks better than the Falkirk fanny

• Haha
She looks awful and her story today **smug face**
Her head needs a wobble she's so full of herself

So this midget who claims to be super religious with her Allah huma barik posts all the time, has gone to Portugal during Eid which she didn’t even act knowledge. Such a fake!!!

So this midget who claims to be super religious with her Allah huma barik posts all the time, has gone to Portugal during Eid which she didn’t even act knowledge. Such a fake!!!
She is a hypocrite, Fanny's whole family are the same. Never seen them celebrate Eid, only for showing off

Poor Paul looks depressed being stuck with this fanny on holiday.
What the hell is she wearing, dressed in the dark again I see and why would u kiss Ur child on the lips,

Attachments

• Haha
She’s just Muslim by name that’s it! Nothing else Muslim about her. She didn’t celebrate Eid and was in Portugal.