Annie Blackley - @annie_m786

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
“Address the rumours” 😂😂😂 she thinks she’s an A-list celeb! Nobody cares Annie Fanny...except me 😂😂😂 I didn’t know he cheated on her! 🤯🤯 spill the ☕

• Haha
Reactions: 1
“Address the rumours” 😂😂😂 she thinks she’s an A-list celeb! Nobody cares Annie Fanny...except me 😂😂😂 I didn’t know he cheated on her! 🤯🤯 spill the ☕
Where has she wrote address the rumours 😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂. Omg does she really not realise how much of a fanny she sounds. Absolute 2nd hand embarrassment for her she's so bloody fake like her handbags. Cringey

• Haha
Reactions: 3
All must be forgiven now that she is posting again and has a new car. Everytime he cheats the presents will get more expensive from here on in

• Haha
Almost 5, starting school this year 😑
Wow! Too busy acting like a fanny to be paying attention to her daughter getting bullied in primary school because she still drinks from a bottle. Probably not potty trained either.

Reactions: 4
Those most recent grid photos 😂😂😂 she looks like a chocolate santa or something in that dress, beggy af that lassie

Has she done something to her nose? Not that she needed anything done but I noticed in the mother's Day story her side profile when she was kissing her daughter looks different - nose is more curved - and when you look at other photos of her face to the side, her nose is quite straight.

She has definitely did something to her nose. I wonder if she bought anything from the charity event she was it. She just goes for the free food. How sad not even contributing to it. We all know If she did she would have posted it.

Defo had a nose job, anyone else think it’s inappropriate the way she films people without consent? I know a lot of my Muslim friends don’t do social media or want their photos online. She’s just so desperate for content 🤮🤮🤮

On holiday again with Paul's sons. What a sad woman let the father and son have some alone time. Her face is full of fillers now. Must be embarrassing as everyone probably thinks she's the sons girlfriend coz she looks like she's 14 🤣 an Paul looks like a grandad

Seriously though what is going on with her nose 👃🤨. If she’s had something done it’s totally messed it up. There was absolutely nothing wrong with it before 😕
She’s always had enormous nostrils but has managed to hide it online. If you’ve ever seen her in rl you’ll know what I mean. Think she tried something with surgery to make her nostrils smaller. She’s getting old and knows it. Shows in rl and in photos.

• Haha
Reactions: 2
She was posting a passive aggressive post about people commenting on her size and asking if she's pregnant, I don't think she looks any bigger than before and it's not nice people messaging asking anyone if they are pregnant but she wears big massive billowing duvet cover type clothes10 sizes too big. Maybe if she wore clothes that actually fit her, she seems to think oversize clothes is her 'thing' but it looks ridiculous

Reactions: 2
The husband sporting an arran jumper and his teeth. Is he on crystal meth or something? He needs to put his foot down and ask for some money to buy himself some clothes and get some Turkey Teef!

It’s like she dresses in the dark …. what an odd girl she really is. £350 sandals for the child and the husband is like a homeless person.

Reactions: 4
He’s been wearing those same Gucci trainers since nineteen canteen!! They look such an odd pair together

Reactions: 5