Annie Blackley - @annie_m786

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I always wondered why she was drinking non alcoholic drinks in fancy’s cocktail glasses etc. I get sometimes people will put juice in a wine glass etc, me included so you still have the feeling of drinking but surly if you have never drank alcohol before why does it matter if it resembles an alcoholic drink or not.

Reactions: 5
Hideous is when I look at her page and must assume that she is colour blind to go out in public like this. Paul has a better dress sense than this clown.
What does have a job as how can she afford this Instagram life. Going on holiday or these event are not a proper job, it is just this fanny making a fool of herself and homeless Paul standing next to her.

Hideous is when I look at her page and must assume that she is colour blind to go out in public like this. Paul has a better dress sense than this clown.
What does have a job as how can she afford this Instagram life. Going on holiday or these event are not a proper job, it is just this fanny making a fool of herself and homeless Paul standing next to her.
She used to work for a banks call centre and say she “worked in finance” 😂😂😂 as if she could even pass her standard grades let alone work in a well paid professional role for a financial institution - fanny cant even spell basic words to save her life! Not sure if she does anymore.
Her designers are all 100000% fake. She gets them from all over the world - china, Turkey, Morocco. I have one of her fake sellers numbers but she has loads of other contacts. Everything about her is vile and I swear that Emanza Art is a closet lesbian in love with fanny, I’ve never seen anyone like and comment lick ass comments as much as she does. Makes me want to spew! 🤢🤢

• Haha
She used to work for a banks call centre and say she “worked in finance” 😂😂😂 as if she could even pass her standard grades let alone work in a well paid professional role for a financial institution - fanny cant even spell basic words to save her life! Not sure if she does anymore.
Her designers are all 100000% fake. She gets them from all over the world - china, Turkey, Morocco. I have one of her fake sellers numbers but she has loads of other contacts. Everything about her is vile and I swear that Emanza Art is a closet lesbian in love with fanny, I’ve never seen anyone like and comment lick ass comments as much as she does. Makes me want to spew! 🤢🤢
Dhgate.com 😂there is no way she can afford that fancy house and all those bags etc, who is she kidding

• Haha
She seems to have lost all sense of shame. She was on holiday recently in Portugal with a bunch of total strangers/ influencers. In one of her stories she was seen doing a piggy-back on one of the other guy influencers! Where the heck is Paul in all of this?! Is he complicit in this (is he a cuckold/did she cuck him)? In another story she posted she was wearing a beach cover-up with a blue bathing suit underneath. I'm sure behind the scenes she'd have removed the beach cover-up and went for a dip in the ocean to fit in with the other influencers. Also, for a couple of nights on her trip she went very quiet on her insta, did she sleep with Adriano? I'm only speculating as she's usually not that quiet on insta and she appeared to be getting very close to him on that trip.

That's 4 different households right there in that pic cos 3 of those girls are sisters but live in different houses, and the girl in the headscarf is a friend of theirs.

Also my friend said that the sweet company (Yankee something) she was promoting last night is run by an absolute abusive sleazy prick & one of those sisters is getting married into the backward family who run those companies that she tagged. Can't believe she's actually promoting someone like that & you'd think with all the mutual friends and her knowing so many people in scotland that you'd know what kind of family your so called bestie is marrying into. Just shows annie will promote any fucker for freebies. I'm done with social media, arse kissing & fakeness. Any excuse for a bleeping photoshoot and likes and gifted tit
The family shes married into owns Edinburgh Bargain Stores. Which one of them is the sleazy prick?

The family shes married into owns Edinburgh Bargain Stores. Which one of them is the sleazy prick?
Their insta page edinburghbargainstores is so cringe its beyond belief. brag to the world as if they have money but in reality they don't!! I know actual well-off families with successful businesses who don't brag even a fraction of what these idiots do. folk who have to announce how much they have and how well their doing financially usually are very mediocre! actual well off people don't talk about their money, they don't need to. these idiots are the total opposite!

Last edited:
Reactions: 4
Edinburgh bargain stores are also knobs, besides Annie now has new besties, one of them being Shabana corpse Khan from the notorious Akbar family in Edinburgh

Reactions: 3
This knob goes on an on about family family. All her friends are the ppl she refers to as family as her own family want nothing to do with her. The last two or 3 parties for her daughter not one family member has been there. She doesnt see anyone on eid either. For the last 2 years she barely sees any family and if she does her atheist husband is nowhere to be seen. They definately can't stand him or her. I mean if I was attending her parties I would be wondering where her family is. I mean why would anyone wana he friends with someone who has no morals that her own family doesn't even like her. She never meets her sisters in Manchester every time she is there either. And if she does it's a big gathering with other ppl. What a weird family

She seems to have lost all sense of shame. She was on holiday recently in Portugal with a bunch of total strangers/ influencers. In one of her stories she was seen doing a piggy-back on one of the other guy influencers! Where the heck is Paul in all of this?! Is he complicit in this (is he a cuckold/did she cuck him)? In another story she posted she was wearing a beach cover-up with a blue bathing suit underneath. I'm sure behind the scenes she'd have removed the beach cover-up and went for a dip in the ocean to fit in with the other influencers. Also, for a couple of nights on her trip she went very quiet on her insta, did she sleep with Adriano? I'm only speculating as she's usually not that quiet on insta and she appeared to be getting very close to him on that trip.
Yes her showing her boobs in almost every pic doesn't help either. No wonder her family won't go near her. Her husband is too busy msging girls himself why would he care about her.

Her daughter must not have got a cut for her new ad/ giveaway! She's quick to show the wee girl any other time but has blurred her face out of the post this time. Either that or they offered more for the daughter but fanny said no its me or nothing 🤣

Not one of them wearing a seat belt correctly and I'm pretty sure the girl in the back isn't wearing one at all 🤔 correct me if I'm wrong!

at the Akbar bash and uploads her crap to her stories and then in the next story posts about somebody who has passed away With the whole prayers needed guys duck off you absolute hypocrite walloper, you are nothing but a joke

also, she can’t dress for tit in either eastern or western clothing, she must either be blind or supremely up her own arse if she thinks she looks good Before leaving the house.

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 2
Wonder if they drink alcohol I doubt Dakota serve Halal meat tho she could eat vegetarian I suppose. Probably brings shame on the family. I read the hubby was a dealer tho obviously not a big one.

Reactions: 2
There is no words to describe this
I seen that yesterday, was howling 😂😂😂. Taking selfies in a lavatory looking like one of them 80s dolls that sat on top of the toilet roll 😂😂😂😂.

Fanny is guaranteed to make you laugh with her hideous outfits 😂😂😂😂😂

• Haha