Annie Blackley - @annie_m786

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Think that's Paul's son, feel sorry for him imagine having that as your step
Mum. She used to go through his phone and stuff
Think it is to. Why the hell would she go through his phone? Is she that obsessed with the ex.
Also this girl has a track record of stealing other people's men. She did the same in uni going out with her mates man behind her back whilst he was still with her.
All whilst being engaged to her cousin back home 🤣
She definately treats her man like tit. Why else would she stick with a guy nearly in his 60s. He's the only one that takes her tit!!

Reactions: 3
That is definately his son. How sad he sees him after soo long and this loser needs to tag along to every meeting with him and document it on insta. Away to Manchester with 3 guys. Just let them have there boys trip.. clearly doesn't trust him. I swear how anyone likes this girl is beyond me. Fake as they come

Wait so her daughter isn't well and she buggers off to Manchester? and with the Edinburgh bargain store guy! He always seems to tag along. Look at his stories, he is tagging her is so much. Seems obsessed with her

Reactions: 2
They look like flying saucers at the bottom 😂😂😂😂😂😂, oh fanny is good for a laugh on a Saturday morning. She really thinks she's fashion forward but just looks like an absolute fool 😂😂😂

• Haha
Notice how I mentioned about Paul messing around and now all she does is post pictures of him. Lmao this is as fake as they come. She literally reads this site every day. Asking if we wondered why Paul was Awol? Am sorry I don't remember anyone asking about him hahaha. All too prove that they are in love and nothing bothers them. Soo sad. In reality she is only with him for the money. One day my child is soo ill and the next day away for a road trip all because she couldn't let the poor boy go alone with his dad.

Maybe Paul’s getting sick of Annie Fanny plunging them into debt for this fake gram life! I know people who earn a lot more than them who invest in properties/shares etc and literally dress in high street clothes and live a modest life..these fannys are all show! He seems like a down to earth, simple family man..she should be ashamed! I thought it was haram to flaunt ur wealth anyway? 🙄🙄🙄

Dunno what's she done to her face but she looks weird in and old and knackered way. All that money she must spend on face tit and its done nothing for her. Her content is getting worse, standing over a fryer at someone's shop. Exhilarating content fanny annie

• Haha
Shes went awfully quiet hasn't she. I guess pretending they both are in love is getting exhausting. They are selling the house as they can't afford the bills I heard. What a joke

• Wow
Reactions: 4
Maybe the fanny could sell some of her designer clothes to pay the bills! Must be exhausting keeping up a fake Instagram life!

Shes went awfully quiet hasn't she. I guess pretending they both are in love is getting exhausting. They are selling the house as they can't afford the bills I heard. What a joke

I cant see them surviving in that property with his wage, I can't see her having a steady income, it's not just the mortgage, the fuel bills must be extortionate in there at the moment, and they will be in a high council tax band plus the general upkeep. She buys so much shite that's probably on tick so it will catch up with them one day. Myself and my partner earn decent money between us and we have no kids and I would never spend the way she does esp when she must be spending most of her man's money so not surprised if we see that house on the market soon

Have I been blocked or is she just not posting for the last few days? Que the sob story about them being unwell or something again. Put your heating on pal!

She disappeared from mine as well, but unfortunately I checked she is still there 🤣

Reactions: 1
I havent seem her post anything for over a week, that's not like beggy Annie Fanny

I havent seem her post anything for over a week, that's not like beggy Annie Fanny
Lmao she been planning how to fight these rumours of Paul's infedelity. So best she could come up with was buy me a car so I can show ppl how much you love me 🤣🤣 mind that time someone said she was getting a porsche. That didn't happen did it, spent too much on the house . When I say she raedsthis page religiously this is what I mean.

• Haha
Lmao she been planning how to fight these rumours of Paul's infedelity. So best she could come up with was buy me a car so I can show ppl how much you love me 🤣🤣 mind that time someone said she was getting a porsche. That didn't happen did it, spent too much on the house . When I say she raedsthis page religiously this is what I mean.
I just seen the post, how tragic her life is. Bet the car is on tick or subscription. Dunno why he doesn't just leave her instead of cheating on her. Quite sad that she relys on a man to give her stuff as an apology. Oh and it has to go on the gram to show how materialistic she is. I bought and paid for a new car myself recently, I would never occur to me to post it on SM, but then we can't all be sad acts

Reactions: 1