Annie Blackley - @annie_m786

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
How is it making lunch? mare like taking processed food out of its packaging (which there is nothing wrong with) but fanny has to make out like it’s a 3 course meal prepared by a chef. Her desperation for crap to post about is another level

Reactions: 3
Annie fanny putting a filter on her daughter whilst the wee one gets her make up done! Why TF would you do that? The filter gives a make up effect of eyeshadow and liner. Awful honestly! Let the wee girl be a child 😠

At it again wearing oversized clothes that don’t look cool oversized they look ridiculous.
I wonder if she had some disordered personality thing going on as it’s all very bizarre what she posts. She thinks she is an actual influencer with her fake get up and her mediocre dinners. Is an odd looking lassie almost like a wee Gremlin …. thank god she is growing the child’s fringe out … well I hope so.

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Can just imagine her whinging down the phone to Paul in her wee squeaky voice, Paul remember and get candy floss sugar so I can post a story to the gram later

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Showing off when singing with other mums, always centre of attention that fanny, trying to sing spic girls. It was Annie friend Saba's daughter birthday but Annie has to dominate the whole day. Put Ur phone down and concentrate on Ur daughter rather than being a teenager.
Does anyone know about Saba the makeup artist

• Haha
Reactions: 2
What a shame that no one her own age would tag along but a young boy sitting next to auntie Annie. He just looks awkward like surprised she taking a picture to show that she can bond with any young person. Does anyone know who he is

Attachments

• Haha
Was just having a nose that laddie looks so uncomfortable having to pose for Annie fanny gram to look like she's got folk to hang around with, aye Annie you stunningly awful in that sleeping bag you are wearing. Never seen someone consistently dress so badly

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Was just having a nose that laddie looks so uncomfortable having to pose for Annie fanny gram to look like she's got folk to hang around with, aye Annie you stunningly awful in that sleeping bag you are wearing. Never seen someone consistently dress so badly
🤣🤣🤣 Sleeping bag

• Haha
Ahh here she is Fanny another day another ridiculous outfit for going out tripping the light fantastic in Falkirk. Bet the silly beg would sit in the welly wearing that 😂😂😂
What in her small mind made her buy this. She looks like a disco ball and also it does not look stitched Properly at the bottom.

• Haha
  • Wow
What in her small mind made her buy this. She looks like a disco ball and also it does not look stitched Properly at the bottom.
I think someone has given her it. I could get shiny silver discs and make a better outfit. I don't even see people in my area of London cutting about like that and I see some weirdos on a daily so why does she think she won't look like a fanny prancing about like that at home 😂😂😂

• Haha
Check oot Annie Fanny, trying to be all seductive a la 50 shades of grey and ends up looking like a bellend. She's looking old, is granny Annie fanny, I've got that big grey blanket I wrap round me at night, can she not see how much of an absolute wet wipe she is

Attachments

• Haha
I am telling you she has those magic mirrors in her house like the ones at the fairground. Is a dwarf for starters so can’t pull off anything like that and why why why the oversized stuff that just looks too big as opposed to fashionably oversized. Someone needs to break the news to her she is not a model … definately deluded.

• Haha
Reactions: 7
This fanny just thinks she's something amazing I swear. Her husband was msging someone I knows friend a while ago from a fake insta, offering to buy her tit so she would meet him. Even told her who he was thinking that somehow that would work. Told her how unhappy he is with her etc. He eventually stopped when she threatened to tell annie herself. These two truly deserve each other. Soo much write about her but can't be bothered. She literally reads this page religiously. Also that young boy she posted am about 99% sure that's her husbands boy with his ex sno. More proof she reads this forum. Everyone was talking about how she doesn't let Paul see him and boom all 0f a sudden they see him after soo long and she has to post it to prove it to ppl 🤣🤣

• Wow
What a shame that no one her own age would tag along but a young boy sitting next to auntie Annie. He just looks awkward like surprised she taking a picture to show that she can bond with any young person. Does anyone know who he is
Think that's Paul's son, feel sorry for him imagine having that as your step
Mum. She used to go through his phone and stuff

Reactions: 2