Annie Blackley - @annie_m786

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Annie is like fake tan, underneath all the positive posts of her "perfect life" is a evil personality, narcissist and a drama queen bursting out. No one that knows this fanny can stand her or "perfect family". She makes out her husband is the best, he is nothing special and looks very depressed living with her and maybe a mountains of debts.

This fanny has Photoshop herself and does not look right. How can she stand like that, she would have fell standing like that.

Attachments

Last edited:
Reactions: 1
For someone so bloody basic and badly dressed she don't half think something of herself. Posing at the kelpies like it's the statue of liberty or something πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

• Haha
Reactions: 4
This fanny has Photoshop herself and just looks so odd. The heel and sole are near the edge. You may fool your follows but not me. 😜😜😜😜
Yeah I noticed that, she looks ridiculous, her style is pish and she gets hardly any engagement. Give it up Annie fanny πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

• Haha
Reactions: 3
I think I've been blocked can't find her on insta πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚
Nope her profile is gone. I went in through Google where I am not signed in. She obv taken it down for some reason

That's how I tell if I've been blocked πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

I was just coming back to say she's back, she must have come off in a huff and couldbt stay away from the gram lol
She would never disappear from social media even if her internet was cut off. Always find a way to entertain us πŸ˜‰

• Haha
She would never disappear from social media even if her internet was cut off. Always find a way to entertain us πŸ˜‰
I knew she wouldn't be away for long falkirk needs it's instagram celebrity with her 90k followers To show off the local sights including her πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

• Haha
The reason why this fanny disappeared was she accidentally disactivated her account cause she was so tired and quickly activated back as work has been so busy in Glasgow. Poor Annie all that shopping has made her exhausted.
Poor thing needs a filter to cover her tired face
That doesn't even look real, actually looks like stills from a cartoon πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚. Oh poor Annie fanny what a life, accidently deactivating her account, oh how easily that must be done. Let's have a right old laugh about it at Annie's Abode πŸ™„πŸ™„. Let's celebrate the reactivation with a good old skip round the kelpies πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

• Haha
She came off in a huff guaranteed. Heard she treats the other half like tit talks down to him etc.

She came off in a huff guaranteed. Heard she treats the other half like tit talks down to him etc.
I can imagine her being absolutely insufferable, she has 90k followers though, big celebrity and that, thinks she's a diva πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

Reactions: 2
His life must be hell, he appears to have more than one brain cell so god knows what he has in common with squeaky fanny!

She's getting them injections and apparently makes you look not tired and banishes fatigue, however fanny still needs to use a filterπŸ€”πŸ€”πŸ€”

Reactions: 1
What is so special about this fanny getting her b12, why is there a photographer, everyone gets this injection. Also why is she tired when this drama queen does know special. I would see the sense of she had many kids or a disabled child to boost her energy. Always have to make herself special. Also why add a filter then show us how tired she looks. U look like a bloody cartoon.

Take your child to the doctor even if it is not emergency, why show us like buying or changing creams is going to help. Poor child that her Irresponsible mum has to show social media her dry face. Doctors give the best creams for dryness but this fanny has to make everything special like she knows what is best

Attachments

• Haha
What is so special about this fanny getting her b12, why is there a photographer, everyone gets this injection. Also why is she tired when this drama queen does know special. I would see the sense of she had many kids or a disabled child to boost her energy. Always have to make herself special. Also why add a filter then show us how tired she looks. U look like a bloody cartoon.

Take your child to the doctor even if it is not emergency, why show us like buying or changing creams is going to help. Poor child that her Irresponsible mum has to show social media her dry face. Doctors give the best creams for dryness but this fanny has to make everything special like she knows what is best
Ah more tit content for the gram from doctor fanny πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

• Haha
I do not see the sense of being huffy, why be huffy when she has 90k follows. Enjoy dressing like a jumble sale mannequin πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚. Once on Instagram when they were dinning in sanam restaurant and she was making fun that Paul was cutting his nan bread with his cutlery and made a comment that the waiters were laughing at him. turns the camera to show us that the waiters were serving customers rather than laughing. Why take her friends man then Be disrespectful cause he is different and does not know any Asian culture or habits. Annie fanny Ur husband just looks like he is having a nerves breakdown And lost in his mind as he knows that he is stuck for life being attached cause of his daughter. Before they had a child why did he not run away from this fanny and her ungrateful demands.

• Haha