Annie Blackley - @annie_m786

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Good on Nadia ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘. Annie's a pure joke but she thinks she is something special, no one likes a show off and Annie loves to show off its really off putting and the clothes she wears like she fell into the wardrobe in the dark and came out with the most mismatched awful outfits

• Haha
Reactions: 3
The photos on her latest post ๐Ÿ™„๐Ÿ™„, she actually looks like a caricature and completely out of place in those photos, look at meeee, look at meeee, aye Annie we know you look like a fanny ๐Ÿ™ˆ๐Ÿ™ˆ๐Ÿ™ˆ

• Haha
Reactions: 2
The minute she sees any family she is quick to post it as ppl can see right through her. I know this family personally and I know the family barely speak to her but what I find really strange is that I think they no longer speak to her husband at all. I mean u barely see pics of her family especially at things like her own kids bday party. No one was there. But you will never see them in a picture with Paul. I also found out that he didn't even go to the grandads funeral. There is definately some issues with him. Am going to find out more but everyone that knows her suspects something is going on. She also never posts her nieces anymore the ones she used to always post. I think there the older sisters kids. Maybe they can see through her tit and want nothing to do with her ๐Ÿคฃ good on the sis in law for stating the obvious Wether it was aimed at fanny or not its a valid point.

Saying that she barely made the funeral herself. She was literally out partying every day before he died. Even the night before the sis in law posted for prayers at his bedside and this twit was still.out attending a party. Everyone that knows her says she literally didn't see her grandad before he passed. I mean this girl posts her whole life so u know fine well she would post stuff with him to get sympathy but she would need to see him to do that. The sis in law seemed to be the one dealing with it all as she stays in the same house. Refreshing to see

The minute she sees any family she is quick to post it as ppl can see right through her. I know this family personally and I know the family barely speak to her but what I find really strange is that I think they no longer speak to her husband at all. I mean u barely see pics of her family especially at things like her own kids bday party. No one was there. But you will never see them in a picture with Paul. I also found out that he didn't even go to the grandads funeral. There is definately some issues with him. Am going to find out more but everyone that knows her suspects something is going on. She also never posts her nieces anymore the ones she used to always post. I think there the older sisters kids. Maybe they can see through her tit and want nothing to do with her ๐Ÿคฃ good on the sis in law for stating the obvious Wether it was aimed at fanny or not its a valid point.
Spill the gossip on fanny. The whole family are messed up and have not values like they have been let out to terrorize the community. All the sisters are too faced and will be friendly if they need something. I can see why het family do not talk or meet with her as she is social media dangerous. All werdos online and no one wants to be stopped outside for to see this Fanny's family. When her grandad died Annie reposted het sis in law post and only wanted sympathy. She gets high on praising and emotionally having a perfect life. The whole family are weird and dysfunctional.

She's a disgusting human being, doesn't look like she speaks to her sister in law either, they whole family is vulgar, can not believe she wasn't by her granddads side when he was that unwell. There's so much stuff she's lied about and still lies about, stealing your best friends boy friend, then her group of friends constantly changing. Used to hang around with her sister in law and her friends but they are never seen either.

She's a disgusting human being, doesn't look like she speaks to her sister in law either, they whole family is vulgar, can not believe she wasn't by her granddads side when he was that unwell. There's so much stuff she's lied about and still lies about, stealing your best friends boy friend, then her group of friends constantly changing. Used to hang around with her sister in law and her friends but they are never seen either.
There is a lot of stuff that was on guru gossip and sadly it's all true. She 100% stole her friends man. All you need to do is ask Paul's ex and she would tell you. That girl still doesn't go around bitching about annie. Worst part is fanny was married to her first cousin from pak. He came here etc and she started cheating on him with Paul. Again this is complete facts as its common knowledge in the area they stay and also amongst relatives. The whole family caught her and thats why she was divorced. The family are still very close to her ex husband because he did nothing wrong. They stopped speaking to annie for a while when this all happened and then made up. Probably because she became insta famous ๐Ÿคฃ yeah she doesn't talk to sis in law or her friends. Probably something to do with annie deciding to have a wedding after all these years at the same time as sis in laws sister who was a good friend. And then wearing a white dress and not attending the wedding as her fake ass honeymoon which she has been on s0o. Many times was more important. Some friend she is.
Sis in law seems genuine the whole family speak highly of her. I mean the amount she did for the grandad over the fanny speaks for itself. Her kids were always around the grandad. As for the sisters I don't know much about them but probably just as fake as her?

Spill the gossip on fanny. The whole family are messed up and have not values like they have been let out to terrorize the community. All the sisters are too faced and will be friendly if they need something. I can see why het family do not talk or meet with her as she is social media dangerous. All werdos online and no one wants to be stopped outside for to see this Fanny's family. When her grandad died Annie reposted het sis in law post and only wanted sympathy. She gets high on praising and emotionally having a perfect life. The whole family are weird and dysfunctional.
How come you say the sisters are two faced? P.s I only post here when I know stuff is true and confirmed as u hear a lot but a lot is lies. Honestly even with the stuff that is lies this girl has enough truths that those lies don't actually matter ๐Ÿคฃ

So I tried to find out more stuff. I think they don't speak to Paul as he's not practicing Islam properly. Eats pork and drinks etc. Literally doesn't know one thing about Islam. Hence why they distanced themselves from fanny as she's also doing the same, this is why the keep themselves away. Anyways this is why the family always have an issue with her and rightly so. I heard he's an atheist and that's why he
didn't attend the funeral as he has fully left the religion. Not that he joined it properly anyway ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚
They also probably can't be bothered with her, and her spoilt childs tantrums.

• Haha
Reactions: 4
As they should, also her story of how they met is BS too. Is she even a practicing Muslim. Have you seen her new ad for Samsung ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚ she's so full of herself, bet she has tattle bookmarked on that thing wondering what we write. HI FANNY ๐Ÿ™‹๐Ÿฝโ€โ™€๏ธ๐Ÿ™‹๐Ÿฝโ€โ™€๏ธ

The most religious thing she does is write "Allah huma barik"
Does that child even know one thing from the faith she claims to be?

As they should, also her story of how they met is BS too. Is she even a practicing Muslim. Have you seen her new ad for Samsung ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚ she's so full of herself, bet she has tattle bookmarked on that thing wondering what we write. HI FANNY ๐Ÿ™‹๐Ÿฝโ€โ™€๏ธ๐Ÿ™‹๐Ÿฝโ€โ™€๏ธ

What did fanny say about how they met?

Reactions: 1
Just how they were friends or introduced by friend... then it's oh he was already a revert, his ex can tell you that she took him from her mate. Tbh Paul and annie are as bad as each other he doesn't care about his child with his ex and she went with her mates man. The amount of years she's been married changes all the time too. Living with him before she even married him. It's all over the guru gossip site all her sordid secrets. I know a lot of people say her bags are fake but they are real paid by Paul and Paul goughs dirty dealings. She is the epitome of a gold digger, imagine your whole life revolving around your handbags. Seen she removed the pics of her nieces and nephews of insta she must of got an earful off her sisters.

Why would Annie teach Islam to her child when both parents are atheists. Only days they celebrate is Eid by dressing up just for Annie ego to burst.

How old is Paul's other child? Just don't understand what he sees in her with her big cartoon face

• Haha
Reactions: 1
How old is Paul's other child? Just don't understand what he sees in her with her big cartoon face
I don't know but prob in his teens now,

Why would Annie teach Islam to her child when both parents are atheists. Only days they celebrate is Eid by dressing up just for Annie ego to burst.

is Annie atheist too?

Also how ugly is her door can't go all out for Eid but can at xmas. She overpaid for that house, and didn't even do a tiny bit of decor in that house that's her own.

Omg as usual got dressed in the dark. Most ugly outfit and matching with a white jumper and hat, stop Annie u will make your follows blind. Did she get inspired from the charity shop dummy display again.
I was just coming here to comment on that monstrosity. She looks Iike a pile of vomit that colour is not nice on her at all and the hat ๐Ÿคข๐Ÿคข. She must be trolling her followers to live up to her Fanny nickname ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚

• Haha
The hat is nice and the jumper is nice, but not how she is wearing it, she could of wore a nice all black outfit with that hat. The jumper she could of wore casual, I get she's an influencer but sometimes she can just dress basic jeans and a jumper doesn't need to try to hard. ๐Ÿ™„