Annie Blackley - @annie_m786

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚ pure creased. Only just had the chance to watch that. Due to the fact she is always trying to hard to look relevant it all comes across as try too hard, always conscious of the camera and it shows. What an absolute wally πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚
Is it only me who can not see the post?

Reactions: 2
I've just realised where her house is and it's not Arnothill it's next to it on the street over on the main road running from falkirk Town centre to Camelon, its just the way she initially set up that crappy home account under 'Arnothill' before she changed it, not trying to sound picky but it's the way she tries to dress things up to suit her narrative, it's not exactly secluded either that road is really busy all the time

Looks like the Tradeston bridge in Glasgow but that's just a platform as far as I recall cos I haven't been to Glasgow for years. The office is probably down a bog standard street but Annie Fanny has to have an instagramable picture to emuate her super lifestyle, no idea what she does other than pose like a prick

• Haha
Reactions: 3
I posted
How does someone working in a call centre pay off a mortgage per month
She blocked me

• Haha
Reactions: 4
I posted
How does someone working in a call centre pay off a mortgage per month
She blocked me
That's Annie fanny all over, deletes everything and blocks everyone that doesn't fawn all over her dumb arse

Their house was bought for 500k
How does she contribute to mortgage payments on 16k a yesr
And does Paul really drug deal
Why does Paul always look messed up

Their house was bought for 500k
How does she contribute to mortgage payments on 16k a yesr
And does Paul really drug deal
Why does Paul always look messed up
I do wonder that, she was renting a 2 bed before so hell knows where she got the deposit from, her insta is shite so she can't make anything from that. I was under the impression it was her mate Paul who was married to Emily Shak who was the drug dealer, I didnt think her husband did but I may be wrong, however she is very secretive about what he does. I got this vibe when she bought that place that it was with her brother, or another member of her family. Although it has alot of land around it, I don't think the house itself is worth it

Her previous flat was paid off so they have a mortgage for Β£300 k + her inlaws help but Paul is well dodgy he works but he gets money from emily Shaka ex aswell

I just find her husbands friendship with Paul so weird. Her hubby seems geeky and reserved and he’s best pals with an east end delboy G. Definitely has skeletons in the closet. Annie would turn a blind eye to dirty money as long as she got her Chanel bag 😷

Reactions: 1
Paul’s not from the East End 🧐
I just find her husbands friendship with Paul so weird. Her hubby seems geeky and reserved and he’s best pals with an east end delboy G. Definitely has skeletons in the closet. Annie would turn a blind eye to dirty money as long as she got her Chanel bag 😷

Annie loves it all she wants all the dirty money in the world to pay for her holidays and bags. Which are real btw. She's just as fake as they come, all her family sucks up to her for her "insta" fame. It's sad really when you live for the gram which she does.

Oh yeh bet she makes sure he does not make attempts to see his other child probably suits her so brat child gets all the attention.
This is literally exactly what she does. He used to see his child but fanny put a stop to that.

My gosh, the outfit in her recent grid post, sorry if anyone likes it, but she looks classic Annie fanny, it's the hat, the coat would be OK but the hat and coat together makes her look like zorro or something

• Haha
Annie loves it all she wants all the dirty money in the world to pay for her holidays and bags. Which are real btw. She's just as fake as they come, all her family sucks up to her for her "insta" fame. It's sad really when you live for the gram which she does.
Her bags are not real, its all Aliexpress shite, you can tell a mile off.

• Haha