Annie Blackley - @annie_m786

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Such a liar, why would her daughter be spoiled by the staff, Nothing special about her.. always has to make a drama about everything. What a stupid name to call her little pudding
That's fanny all over, she must have been haggling for a freebie or a discount for giving them a shout out. They were probably just bring chatty with her daughter, most restaurants I visit with my young nieces and nephews are the same, friendly staff who chat and make an effort with the kids, however there's Annie thinking her average daughter is better than any other kid. That child will be painful for other kids to be around Annie brings her up so badly

• Haha
Reactions: 2
She really thinks so bleeping much of herself doesn't she?? She's a fanny, a complete idiot and I would never buy anything she punts, plus she's no well. Oh boo hoo Annie fanny, go away with your negativity and try and teach your daughter some manners whilst you are at it 🙄

Reactions: 5
Annie the fanny living up to her reputation, she really thinks she is above everyone

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Annie the fanny living up to her reputation, she really thinks she is above everyone
She thinks she's such a style icon, that bugsy malone hat she's wearing just makes her look even more of a fanny

• Haha
What is her business? She goes about in clothes that don’t fit her looking like she has dressed in the dark most of the time. Frequents eating places and I am not sure what else she does….

• Haha
So they are all ill right now with "whooping" cough but you will notice they are all in jumpers & coats because in reality there "perfect" house costs far too much to heat 😂😂😂 absolute melt

• Haha
Reactions: 4
What a disrespectful witch, laugh emoji for remembrance Day. If you go out in the normal world u would know that there are marches everywhere but fanny Annie wants sympathy for her whooping cough.

So they are all ill right now with "whooping" cough but you will notice they are all in jumpers & coats because in reality there "perfect" house costs far too much to heat 😂😂😂 absolute melt
She is a bleeping joke, wanting sympathy everywhere she goes.. u r nothing special u fanny. Hope she bleeping melts so we all do not need to see tit everytime

Attachments

• Angry
She is completely tone deaf the fanny is. She's such a disrespectful cow. Oh and look at me I've put on some make up even though am not well, her lips look ridiculous like the joker or something 🙄

Are we even surprised though? This is the same hole that thought waving a wad of cash in front of a poor person was acceptable to broadcast to all her followers. This eejit really doesn’t have a clue and I feel sorry for the child who is brought up by her and will learn absolutely nothing useful from her

Why is this fanny making a drama about a racist wannabe from Birmingham. Did this girl write or talk bad about Ur own family members. Annie does not have a heart, I remember correctly she had a laughing emoji for remembrance Day, her mum dad passed away and she was out terrorising Glasgow streets and many more . Fanny should stick at what she is best at, spend on tit and one more thing, she ranting about this girl that she does not know but Annie does not mix with any body in her Asian community so what is she shitting about.

As usual trying to hard to smile but looks like a fanny. Looks like a duck.

Attachments

• Haha
Took me a while to understand what fanny was rambling about, she looks ridiculous in that make up, I'd feel so uncomfortable if I had to wear so much tit on my face. She really must not like herself very much the amount of tit she puts in to her face just to look bleeping awful. Big pillow faced and pillow lip gobby fanny that she is

• Haha
Took me a while to understand what fanny was rambling about, she looks ridiculous in that make up, I'd feel so uncomfortable if I had to wear so much tit on my face. She really must not like herself very much the amount of tit she puts in to her face just to look bleeping awful. Big pillow faced and pillow lip gobby fanny that she is
I also had to read a couple of times to understand, her English grammar is like a primary school child. She is a hypocrite and should see what she does rather than comment on others. She must be a massive fan of the Joker.

• Haha
She's very much 'try too hard' and it shows on all of her posts and stories, everything is so contrived and over though, just makes her look like a desperado

• Haha