Annie Blackley - @annie_m786

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Hi there so I don’t usually post much on anams thread but today I watched a highlight of hers showing her daughter going to nursery on the scooter.
Annie is incredibly vain and obviously grew up in a rut. Cave. Under a rock. Down an ally way…..anams mum talks like she is from a dirty Pakistani village… she has a very common tongue.

Anyway. Anam specifically positions herself on the road walking whilst her daughter is on the scooter intentionally recording large detached houses with parked 4x4s. Anam, stop showing off your neighbourhood. I grew up in an affluent area doesn’t mean I expose the neighbours properties and cars like you are doing. Anam you obviously grew up in the gutter and don’t have any class. Stop behaving as if you’re better than us all. You’re just a midget who screwed up your families reputation that doesn’t even realise it when your own sister in law (haniyas mum) takes the piss.

many one notice when haniyas mum (don’t know her name) posted a highlight asking her followers why do Muslims go over the top with Xmas decoration jsut as anniposted her tacky decorations? Lmao

Reactions: 5
Hi there so I don’t usually post much on anams thread but today I watched a highlight of hers showing her daughter going to nursery on the scooter.
Annie is incredibly vain and obviously grew up in a rut. Cave. Under a rock. Down an ally way…..anams mum talks like she is from a dirty Pakistani village… she has a very common tongue.

Anyway. Anam specifically positions herself on the road walking whilst her daughter is on the scooter intentionally recording large detached houses with parked 4x4s. Anam, stop showing off your neighbourhood. I grew up in an affluent area doesn’t mean I expose the neighbours properties and cars like you are doing. Anam you obviously grew up in the gutter and don’t have any class. Stop behaving as if you’re better than us all. You’re just a midget who screwed up your families reputation that doesn’t even realise it when your own sister in law (haniyas mum) takes the piss.

many one notice when haniyas mum (don’t know her name) posted a highlight asking her followers why do Muslims go over the top with Xmas decoration jsut as anniposted her tacky decorations? Lmao
The whole family lived in hallglen, 3 bedroom house and the house is not that big. That is why she shows off as she is better than everyone and some parts of hallglen is rough.

Reactions: 2
It just makes her look even more of a fanny when she does that. She must have a really empty unhappy existence to brag so much, some of my family and friends live around there and you would never see them acting like that. I live in a beautiful area in North London where actual known people live and I would never for the life of me film and brag around the area. It would never occur to me to act like a complete fanny around the area I live.

The whole family lived in hallglen, 3 bedroom house and the house is not that big. That is why she shows off as she is better than everyone and some parts of hallglen is rough.
Hall glen is one big concrete jungle that was all built together, the houses all look the same they were all built as council houses like a lot of older falkirk is (tammy Hill and camelon) Not knocking it but Annie is the kind of person who would live in hallglen but would say she lives in Lionthorn

The post on her highlight has NOTHING TO DO WITH LOVING THE SCHOOL RUN. The emoji she uses isn’t supposed to be a heart one. Annie my dear, judging by your post you like to show off and let people know you have money and lots of it. You don’t care about your daughter this ‘nursery run’ was pre planned to show your peasant paki audience that you’re better than them.

Attachments

Reactions: 3
Sticking her tongue out like a dog 😂😂😂😂, she looks like someone moulded her face out of plasticine

• Haha
This wannabe fakery just reminded me of Jim Carrey the rubber face 😂😂😂😂
See if she was more natural and less show offy and dressed in clothes properly she might get a bit more of a following liking her but she is just awful 🤣🤣🤣

Genuine question..is her daughter being brought up Muslim? I don’t understand why she has Christmas decorations up and celebrates Christmas. I have loads of Muslim friends who have a nice family meal on Christmas Day and wish friends well but do not partake in it to the extent Annie does. Each to their own but I wonder if it’s just another thing for the gram! 🧐

Reactions: 1
Genuine question..is her daughter being brought up Muslim? I don’t understand why she has Christmas decorations up and celebrates Christmas. I have loads of Muslim friends who have a nice family meal on Christmas Day and wish friends well but do not partake in it to the extent Annie does. Each to their own but I wonder if it’s just another thing for the gram! 🧐
That is a good question and the answer is no. On Instagram she promoted Islamic books and kids dinner set for her daughter but nothing else. If Annie was so religious, she would share that her daughter is learning the Qur'an. Just to show her follows that she is proud but nothing like that. Annie own family do not care whatever she does now. Annie never use to celebrate Christmas,Even her whole family do not celebrate but it was only when her dad passed away she changed only for gram. Annie husband or child never go to the mosque and she always asks for dua. Why ask your follows for dua when you are a non believer. She only married Paul as het family would not get shame from the community.
I am a Muslim and my parents have never taught us to celebrate Christmas and I have done the same with my kids, I always enjoy people decorations but Eid has always been a special day that I always teach my kids and talk about the joys.
If I see any Muslim celebrate then that is there choice and we do live in a western country but this fanny gives her follows mix messages like it is ok in Islam to celebrate every festival every year.

Sorry for the speech. Everything about this fanny is for the gram and whatever life she lives is fake and boring just like her fashion taste

Attachments

Reactions: 3
Why does this fanny care about anything that happens in the real world. This narcissist was comparing Palestine and how there houses and land were stolen and she commented that she would be devastated if the UK government took her house. Get real fanny, we do not like in a war zone country and why would u care about people that are struggling and suffering. Stick to what you do best, being a fanny clown that pulls joker faces.

Attachments

• Haha
Why does this fanny care about anything that happens in the real world. This narcissist was comparing Palestine and how there houses and land were stolen and she commented that she would be devastated if the UK government took her house. Get real fanny, we do not like in a war zone country and why would u care about people that are struggling and suffering. Stick to what you do best, being a fanny clown that pulls joker faces.
Is she actually trying to give her fanny reputation a boost by posting about her house being taken and comparing it to their situation. She really is am absolute idiot. She probs would be more concerned that she couldn't get her lip filler lol

• Haha
Is she actually trying to give her fanny reputation a boost by posting about her house being taken and comparing it to their situation. She really is am absolute idiot. She probs would be more concerned that she couldn't get her lip filler lol
What is she achieving with lip fillers, be happy with what God gave you rather than have balloons lips. Did u see when she was facial and how the company were sucking that blackheads out, OMG the water was so dirty. How embarrassing but she can apply Coco the clown make up and still think it looks natural.

• Haha
Reactions: 1
What is she achieving with lip fillers, be happy with what God gave you rather than have balloons lips. Did u see when she was facial and how the company were sucking that blackheads out, OMG the water was so dirty. How embarrassing but she can apply Coco the clown make up and still think it looks natural.
The fillers don't suit her just makes her face look cartoonish. Haha I didnt see that, what manky cow, she probs can't clean her face properly for it to be like that. Her make up is awful it gives her a michael jackson look when the camera flashes from it

• Haha