Annie Blackley - @annie_m786

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Haha with her signature fanny pose, that lady looks normal then you have fanny face features next to her with her big warner bro cartoon face and childish peace sign πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

• Haha
Reactions: 1
Fanny at it again with her signature pose 😜.
How can she no see how stupid she looks, her page is shite, her content is shite, her pose is shite, her clothes are shite, however its like a car crash, you cannot help but look. Cant imagine anyone looking to her for inspo πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

• Haha
Reactions: 2
There should be a law for people that wear hideous clothes
Ok is it just me or has her husbands head just been superimposed on this pic?
He just looks so out of place with fanny gangs or maybe fanny has Photoshop his face not to be left out. Poor Paul unable to mix with his mates but forced to hang around with Annie mates.

There should a law where colour blind people That thinks they are fashionable do not go out in the public. Hate the whole outfit and inside out jeans

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 3
There should be a law for people that wear hideous clothes

He just looks so out of place with fanny gangs or maybe fanny has Photoshop his face not to be left out. Poor Paul unable to mix with his mates but forced to hang around with Annie mates.

There should a law where colour blind people That thinks they are fashionable do not go out in the public. Hate the whole outfit and inside out jeans
It's that bloody face of hers, actual fanny face πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

• Haha
πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚ what has she dressed as, the Christmas Grinch ready to ruin her friend party.

Was she hairy ape before she started. Omg this girl just makes me laugh.
I was just coming here to ask wtf she wearing, it looks like she has taken scissors to the bottom of them like a right mink. She's a disaster πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

• Haha
Reactions: 1
What a hilarious story πŸ™„. Oh Annie you crack me up with your humour and why the silly photo to go with it? Got to keep up the fanny rep I suppose

• Haha
Agree her daughter looks nothing like her at all. She is Paul's double. Annie just gets beggier. Her content is utter drivel, I wouldn't even bother normally with these insta idiots but it's hilarious in a cringey way πŸ™ˆπŸ™ˆ

• Haha
Agree her daughter looks nothing like her at all. She is Paul's double. Annie just gets beggier. Her content is utter drivel, I wouldn't even bother normally with these insta idiots but it's hilarious in a cringey way πŸ™ˆπŸ™ˆ
🀣🀣🀣🀣 She is a mess to look at

• Haha
Omg! Yeah fanny! It’s only orders in Falkirk that are affected the week before Christmas! How dumb is she??? πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚ bad Hermes not getting her shite delivered on time!
1CB53BCF-1509-44CF-A8BF-D5C386DE4CA1.jpeg

• Haha
Omg! Yeah fanny! It’s only orders in Falkirk that are affected the week before Christmas! How dumb is she??? πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚ bad Hermes not getting her shite delivered on time!
View attachment 927928
How much more shite does she need to fill the house. It is a bloody eye sore when I drove pass the house last night. If people want to see the Christmas lights go on, just go fanny house for free 😜

• Haha
Why does this fanny try to be funny, the look does suit here as she is already a old bag 🀣.
She just looks like a weirdo and your mates fanny are not laughing with u but laughing at you fool. Would hate to spend a night in the "house of horrors"with her pushy daughter, just "like mother like daughter".

Attachments

• Haha
Why does this fanny try to be funny, the look does suit here as she is already a old bag 🀣.
She just looks like a weirdo and your mates fanny are not laughing with u but laughing at you fool. Would hate to spend a night in the "house of horrors"with her pushy daughter, just "like mother like daughter".
Wow that picture us an improvement 🀭.house of horrors 🀣🀣🀣

She's really setting that little girl up to have no friends the way she acts like she is a cut above everyone else. I just don't get dressing your kid up in designer gear all the time at that age, it's a waste as they grow so quickly that they hardly get any use out of it. Everyone thinks their own kid is special which they are to the individual but Annie think everyone fawns over her wee girl. Wheeling her out for likes on the gram