Annie Blackley - @annie_m786

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Reminded me of the time she videod herself giving that poor family money in Pakistan 🀯🀯🀯 saint Annie will do something nice if she can seek adoration on the gram after it πŸ™„πŸ™„

There she goes again Annie the humble bragger. Oh look at me I've donated my hair for such a good cause, I ll post this on Instagram so you can all tell me what a wonderful human I am. I hate it when folk do a good deed then post it straight to the gram she is the definition of a fanny that lassie, she mentioned about coming down south, hope she isn't coming to London again, the token standing in front of the traffic in the middle of the road posing, tagging topshop in an outfit that doesn't fit her πŸ™„ πŸ˜’

Reactions: 5
Reminded me of the time she videod herself giving that poor family money in Pakistan 🀯🀯🀯 saint Annie will do something nice if she can seek adoration on the gram after it πŸ™„πŸ™„
All the little begs on her post are just as bad, clapping at her telling her it's amazing. I do quite like the person who has called her out about donating a part of herself under her culture/religion. She hasn't responded because its not what she wants to hear. She's such a massive tit.

• Haha
Reactions: 2
All the little begs on her post are just as bad, clapping at her telling her it's amazing. I do quite like the person who has called her out about donating a part of herself under her culture/religion. She hasn't responded because its not what she wants to hear. She's such a massive tit.
I have just seen now.. it is not just one but a couple have commented that it is forbidden but holy Annie knows what is right or wrong.

The poor family were to embarrassed be recorded and Annie mum should know better than be a snob.

Last edited:
What a nutter for dancing cause of her hair. It looks horrible and makes her nose big.. religious Annie did not comment on the negative post but has too much positive energy when butt licker comment on how she looks. Nothing special about her hair..

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 1
What a nutter for dancing cause of her hair. It looks horrible and makes her nose big.. religious Annie did not comment on the negative post but has too much positive energy when butt licker comment on how she looks. Nothing special about her hair..
Haha what a complete fanny she looks πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚. It doesn't suit her but hey let's dance for the gram because Annie The tit has had a haircut. It makes her face look more muppety than before

• Haha
Reactions: 1
It's that contrived way she posts photos with her poodle self in them, they just scream, look at meeeeeee, look at meeeeee. She really thinks something of herself

• Haha
She must read this page after I commented that her family do not talk to her. Just to show her haters she met het sisters, mop hair could have just took a group pic but drama queen pissed them off by video.. would hate to be in her group, Annie the poodle shove Ur phone up Ur bum and keep it there.

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Must be irritating going anywhere with her constantly taking photos and videos, it quite a sad empty existence she seems to have like she never enjoys herself as she's too busy uploading content to the gram. I hardly ever have any pictures of nights out as I'm too busy having fun to even think of taking photos, maybe 1or 2 but her life revolves around seeking attention, plus she will be wanting to show off that poodle haircut as much as she can πŸ™„

• Haha
There she goes again Annie the humble bragger. Oh look at me I've donated my hair for such a good cause, I ll post this on Instagram so you can all tell me what a wonderful human I am. I hate it when folk do a good deed then post it straight to the gram she is the definition of a fanny that lassie, she mentioned about coming down south, hope she isn't coming to London again, the token standing in front of the traffic in the middle of the road posing, tagging topshop in an outfit that doesn't fit her πŸ™„ πŸ˜’
And then reposting everybody who has posted it, such a muppet. i really dislike her, she’s a short arse who looks like she got dressed In the dark

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Not sure if this is the right place to post this but I noticed a picture of Annie visiting the farmhouse in Coventry - is there a thread about the farmhouse owners because there’s so much to know about them - vic (one of the owners) is a serial sleaze whose married with two kids who he posted pictures of years ago - he tries to slide in with any girl he finds attractive and then the fat brother sunny who again flaunts his wealth in exchange for girls.,

Her latest photos πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚. She really does think she is some high fashion guru, that satin outfit looks so cheap. Those lips honestly she's actually looks like Jack Nicholson as the joker and you can see she's penciled in an outline outside of her lip line to make her look even more ridiculous. You can certainly count on watching annie The fanny's insta for a good snigger and a cringe 😬

• Haha
Homeless Annie showing off her charity clothes again.. Always enjoy taking the piss out of her and her clown make up / clothes... When she was walking with her friend, what a load of tit she talks... Whenever Annie fanny goes on holiday it is for food, taking pictures of herself/ millions of friends but never sightseeing Or best places to visit to show her follows.. show off that she is popular..

Attachments

• Haha
Homeless Annie showing off her charity clothes again.. Always enjoy taking the piss out of her and her clown make up / clothes... When she was walking with her friend, what a load of tit she talks... Whenever Annie fanny goes on holiday it is for food, taking pictures of herself/ millions of friends but never sightseeing Or best places to visit to show her follows.. show off that she is popular..
She looks a state. She always wears stuff that look like she's found it in a wheelie bin. She's posted 10 pics of herself in front if the eiffel tower, she copies Emily Shak with the video clips. She is hilarious to watch. She actually really thinks so highly of herself but she's a complete fanny that looks like a muppet

• Haha
Her last 2 outfits 🀭🀭, what the f#ck are those gold trousers, 10 inches too long, she needs to be careful she doesn't trip and land on that big poodle head of hers and that bucket hat πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚ like something out of Kevin and Perry #sadact

• Haha
Her last 2 outfits 🀭🀭, what the f#ck are those gold trousers, 10 inches too long, she needs to be careful she doesn't trip and land on that big poodle head of hers and that bucket hat πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚ like something out of Kevin and Perry #sadact
When will this fanny ever wear Sensible clothes that are not long or big.. I bet she has tripped and still carried on wearing like they are the fashion... Annie would you like to borrow my sew machine or would you rather be a walking woman that buys her clothes from the charity shop. Bin these gold and silver trousers NOW, they look tit and have raided your mum kitchen for tin foil.

• Haha
Great moves fanny Annie.

πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚ pure creased. Only just had the chance to watch that. Due to the fact she is always trying to hard to look relevant it all comes across as try too hard, always conscious of the camera and it shows. What an absolute wally πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

• Haha