Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

gimm3more

VIP Member
The smelly lazy fat lump has been saying her ME is worse than MS again and that people with ME would prefer to have MS because its easier...
She needs to learn to keep that big fat mouth full of rotten teeth shut 🤢
EmmmmMMMM EeeeeEEEE and emmmMmmMMM essssSSS

• Haha
Reactions: 5

Imsexy888

Chatty Member
When I first came across her she seemed OK. Don't get the whole raising awareness about PCOS as I personally believe most women know about it as so many young women are diagnosed with it now.
As for the subscriptions she now does is that going to a PCOS charity or in her pocket?

gimm3more

VIP Member
So that isn’t her that’s going to prove stuff on 31st. It’s an account set up by a mod and they are doing another exposing live 🥱 😴
What on earth are they “exposing” like nobody cares 😂 we all know she’s an insufferable and entitled cow, they’re just giving her more attention that she doesn’t need!

SpindleWhorl

VIP Member
Does anyone catch cook and cruise with Jon's videos? I know they had a falling out but I think it's genuinely weird how obsessed he is with Annette. Like every single one of his videos is a shade to Annette. I think it's hilarious how he did a bitchy video about p&o and boasting about going on a Princess cruise and then they went and cancelled it and he's ended up on Iona anyway 🤣

Lazy Sunday

VIP Member
She never replies to anyone unless they are gifting I tried many times in the beginning to test her to see if she would but nope not a chance. I do gift sometimes but not when people are like that...

Babybail93

VIP Member
Can you imagine how these people would cope with real struggles in their life's. This includes Jon. Absolute weirdos.
I just think that Jon looks like a less hairy version of Annette. If we hadn’t seen them in the same room I’d swear it was cosplay

Imthatgirl

I can’t take TikTok seriously anymore 😂
She is such a freak and chooses when her illness affects her. She’s currently on a cruise and her illness isn’t effecting her at all. While being a home she can’t even get out of her chair at home to do anything. She really fucking annoys me. I know she has PCOS so that is what the excess hair on her face is and I completely understand you can’t help it but you would think she would try to make her self look and feel nice but not leaving it on there looking like a man in drag.

Lazy Sunday

VIP Member
Would they not have laid on extra staff on the bar expecting a large turnout? Not forgetting they would also be expecting to make some money on Drinks.

• Haha

Pink

VIP Member
So a PC costing 2 ground and 3 cruise booked I'm doing something wrong think I mite grow a beard n sit in TikTok

• Haha
  • Wow

CoconotLoco

Let's be honest who in the hells name is going to want to be putting their teeny weenie in her box? I bet it's like a sour dough starter the amount she washes.
You'll be suprised there is a lot of fetish men out there that like the alternative (I'm being nice 😭) that will shag anything.

• Sick

sassy666666

She knows what she’s doing…there’s no need to look the way she does, however, looking like a member of a freak show brings views and views bring cash. She said she’d had so many thousand/million views on her recent videos, it’s all about the dollar

JustWonderingIf

VIP Member
Meet Jonette...🫣
She may be out of line calling the police on Jon but he's just trying to keep the drama going at this point.

He's just as much as a beg as Annette. When he's not talking about Annette he's pushing for people to send gifs or sign up to Gousto using his affiliate code.

Other day he was live saying 'i don't take gifts for money its so WE can do things together when i'm live like my cookalongs. If I don't get gifts WE won't be able to that'

Fuck offffff.