Annette Luna/thenamesluna

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
View attachment 2953747

some of her ex mods are on this live rn telling their truth
---
pittwe MEWT is also in there?!?! does she have ANY mods left?? glad they’ve all seen the light
She was calling them out and inviting them into the box Josh wanted in and she wouldn’t accept him 😂 …Afraid to be confronted with the truth!

Reactions: 2
That’s dye on her eye ,she was at hospital has an ulcerated eyeball, asked the ophthalmologist to take a pic and showed it on the live 🤢 more sympathy engagement for her, they told her not to be looking at her phone but spent a couple of hours behaving like a big bully towards her ex -mods and viewers, even said people can just duck off, seemed demented 😂 she puts herself out there on the cesspit that is TikTok it’s not like people aren’t going to form an opinion on her 🙄 threatened her ex-mods with the police for sharing private mod chat , said it’s illegal for them to share voice recordings and anyone that is sent them and goes on to share them will face the wrath of the law.

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Just Gemma has commented on Jon’s video saying ‘ex mod here’ but she was at the party….. she made up a quarter of the guests and now she’s not a mod? It just shows how fake all this TikTok stuff is!

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 5
Gemma was a mod only a few days ago,.wonder what's gone down over last few days!
Could Gemma be the other leak she was talking about ? Jon seems shocked at the info he’s been given would explain his obsession with making fun of her, did she get him into trouble with his employers ?

Reactions: 1
Can you imagine how these people would cope with real struggles in their life's. This includes Jon. Absolute weirdos.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 7
Can you imagine how these people would cope with real struggles in their life's. This includes Jon. Absolute weirdos.
I just think that Jon looks like a less hairy version of Annette. If we hadn’t seen them in the same room I’d swear it was cosplay

Reactions: 5
Did all her mates from the party drop her? I'm not getting to see much at the moment.

Reactions: 1