Annette Luna/thenamesluna

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
So that isn’t her that’s going to prove stuff on 31st. It’s an account set up by a mod and they are doing another exposing live 🥱 😴

• Haha
Reactions: 1
So that isn’t her that’s going to prove stuff on 31st. It’s an account set up by a mod and they are doing another exposing live 🥱 😴
What on earth are they “exposing” like nobody cares 😂 we all know she’s an insufferable and entitled cow, they’re just giving her more attention that she doesn’t need!

Reactions: 5
What happened to the big “explosive” live that was meant to happen Friday? Did she chicken out?

Reactions: 2
She’s proper building up the hype isn’t she? Going silent trying to get those followers up for her explosive live. Behaviour like that is tit because there will be a few naive people who genuinely care and will worry about her going awol. Just shows her true colours

Reactions: 2
I’ve never really watched her, but she has just come up on my FYP moaning about “Yours clothing” not stocking anything larger than a size 28 in store, saying it’s discrimination.
I don’t know whether it’s just me but if I was to go into a shop and they didn’t stock my size, I know that would give me a kick up the arse to sort my health out and lose a bit of weight. Not sit there moaning about the shop not catering to my size in store.

Reactions: 10