Annette Luna/thenamesluna

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Funny thing is if sheโ€™d opened it up to followers Iโ€™d have gone, I live right there!

Reactions: 2
please tell me she didnโ€™t hire that place out for 4 people ๐Ÿ˜ญ๐Ÿ˜ญ
---
the venue staff watching 5 grown ass adults playing pass the parcel and snap

IMG_8205.png

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 6
Would they not have laid on extra staff on the bar expecting a large turnout? Not forgetting they would also be expecting to make some money on Drinks.

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Yep, highly likely they would have bought in extra staff and then sent them home after a couple of hours because there was no point in them staying.
after all the hype, I was expecting she went all out on her party ๐Ÿ˜† but she literally could have gone out for a meal and then done the other crap at home. Would have been cheaper!

Reactions: 4
I bet the staff were having a right laugh though. You just know she'll have been on the blower to them for weeks demanding door security and more staff as she's tiktok famous and in the end only 4 sad sacks turn up

• Haha
Reactions: 6
I watched a live the other day and she said it was only her mods going. Reeled off 6 names and that was it!

Reactions: 1
I assumed her family were going, sheโ€™s got siblings with kids youโ€™d think theyโ€™d all have been invited as itโ€™s a big birthday.

O she back with the tired voice and not on for couple days because she tired ๐Ÿคฃ

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Sheโ€™s gotta be trolling us ๐Ÿ˜ฌ

• Haha
๐Ÿ˜ฌ๐Ÿ˜ฌ.

She propa loves her self don't she
Also they dress looks wired way it's off the shoulders ๐Ÿคท๐Ÿปโ€โ™€๏ธ look like it don't fit

Reactions: 1
๐Ÿ˜ฌ๐Ÿ˜ฌ.

She propa loves her self don't she
Also they dress looks wired way it's off the shoulders ๐Ÿคท๐Ÿปโ€โ™€๏ธ look like it don't fit
Plenty of โ€œgive โ€œ in it ๐Ÿ˜‚
---
She pretends sheโ€™s an animal lover the bird was obviously distressed by the noise,

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 3