Annette Luna/thenamesluna

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Iā€™m a long term reader of this thread, but can remember if I have commented before.

Those kinds of parrots are highly social but revel in routine, think of puppies, love to play and be with you but also need to go for calming down time. That isnā€™t a distress call, ( the distress calls are LOUD) but more of a ā€œcan you please just let me go to sleepā€ call.
That said, I wouldnā€™t take a bird to pub or party.

Reactions: 3
She says she cannot lose weight but what about her teeth why has she never had her teeth fixed?

Reactions: 2
She says she cannot lose weight but what about her teeth why has she never had her teeth fixed?
Sheā€™s a bleeping liar she absolutely can lose weight she just chooses not to. She was nowhere near the size she is now when she first got started on TT and yeh obvs PCOS does make it harder to lose weight but there are ways to do it if you actually try. She just has excuse after excuse

Reactions: 5
She could do with a good bout of Norovirus like I've got. Peeing out your asshole for 24 hours straight would shave a good few pounds off

• Haha
Reactions: 5
To be that size she will be eating way more than the recommended daily calories. So if she just ate that and did a few chair exercises, she would lose some weight. She is just too lazy.

Sheā€™s having a break from tiktokā€¦. Now tell me she wasnā€™t hyping up her birthday just for the gifts?! She doesnā€™t have a break when sheā€™s ill and got a squeaky voice, or on holiday, or over her dog dying, but after her birthday when all the attention has died off sheā€™s taking a break.

Sheā€™s having a break from tiktokā€¦. Now tell me she wasnā€™t hyping up her birthday just for the gifts?! She doesnā€™t have a break when sheā€™s ill and got a squeaky voice, or on holiday, or over her dog dying, but after her birthday when all the attention has died off sheā€™s taking a break.
I bet less than two days wonky toofs will be bk

• Haha
šŸ˜„ šŸ¤£ šŸ˜‚ šŸ˜† ages is 2 & half years & ME is the same as long covid. They don't know what causes ME or long covid...erm is it not covid ???

Going back to the Ted talk I will update you...if I can be bothered šŸ„±

Which mod was she on about? Griffmeister?
i think maybe josh? he put a comment saying she hasnā€™t spoken to him since the party because of her leaking someoneā€™s address?
---
oh also that louise mackaw lady

Last edited:
Reactions: 1
Sheā€™s a nasty piece of work ā€¦itā€™s all about ME,ME,ME is wrong with her lol
---
i think maybe josh? he put a comment saying she hasnā€™t spoken to him since the party because of her leaking someoneā€™s address?
---
oh also that louise mackaw lady
Josh was one of them .
---
Used her fake upset to push out her lives, the accounts were hilarious though šŸ˜‚ only subs could comment.

Attachments

Last edited:
IMG_8367.png

some of her ex mods are on this live rn telling their truth
---
pittwe MEWT is also in there?!?! does she have ANY mods left?? glad theyā€™ve all seen the light

Last edited:
  • Wow
It was about Griff, she got her a sloth cake and griff always had a sloth filter on. I fell asleep after a while, wasnā€™t overly riveting

Reactions: 1
finally know what she reminded me of. How anyone looks like that at age 50 is beyond me

C776533A-4893-41F1-AC9F-45B46491D4CC.png

• Haha
Reactions: 4