Annette Luna/thenamesluna

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Yes it’s looks like it, seems something happened at the party Gemma will be telling all tonight apparently, she tried to get Jon sacked and set the coppers on him.
IMG_6526.jpeg

• Wow
Reactions: 3
Don't feel any sympathy for Jon though, if he didn't post constant parodies and digs at Annette it wouldn't have escalated the way it did

Reactions: 5
Don't feel any sympathy for Jon though, if he didn't post constant parodies and digs at Annette it wouldn't have escalated the way it did
Yeah it petty and immature but I guess you’d be fuming if someone did that and try and get one up one way or another.
---
Hopefully there’s plenty of tea 😂

Attachments

Reactions: 1
Yeh he quite literally harasses her all the time? I’d call the police too the fuckin weirdo

Reactions: 2
2.2k watching how mad

it seems when people see the real annette they turn against her - says a lot about her as a person

Reactions: 2
This is hilarious! The self importance of them all 🤣🤣

They’re discussing it with the gravity Laura Kunsberg gives to discussion about Gaza!! This is literally a group of adults talking about the fallings out in a group chat 🤣🤣 it’s incredulous!! I’m crying 🤣🤣

OMG! They’re talking - with straight faces - about ‘senior mods’

I cant cope 🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Who’d have thought being a mod to a literal nobody was such an important, privileged role 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Who’d have thought being a mod to a literal nobody was such an important, privileged role 😂
Also like it’s unpaid labour?? How do you even end up agreeing to wasting hours of your time for a stranger

Reactions: 3
Also like it’s unpaid labour?? How do you even end up agreeing to wasting hours of your time for a stranger
I can never understand what these mods see in creators that make them want to be their protectors…They must be very lonely people!

Reactions: 1
Can someone start a thread for Jon now? He needs one at this point, he's just as bad as she is

I get that he doesn't like her but he's JUST as bad as she is and he's coming across obsessed with the woman. Move on with your life Jon

People might believe you more if you stopped all of the cringey videos bullying and ripping into her. He's literally using her for views at this point and is an embarrassment

• Haha
Reactions: 7