Annette Luna/thenamesluna

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I’ve never really watched her, but she has just come up on my FYP moaning about “Yours clothing” not stocking anything larger than a size 28 in store, saying it’s discrimination.
I don’t know whether it’s just me but if I was to go into a shop and they didn’t stock my size, I know that would give me a kick up the arse to sort my health out and lose a bit of weight. Not sit there moaning about the shop not catering to my size in store.
And size 28 is pretty big. I would understand if it was size 14 but once you’re out of the range most people are in surely it’s just something you have to accept? The same way some stores don’t have anything below a 6 or 8.

Reactions: 2
I think that although we agree its large, a company that advertise they sell up to what ever size should cater in store for everyone. I think she has a point.

That video about Yours was embarrassing. It was a non issue. You’d just go home and order what you want in the correct size. If she was really arsed about feeling materials etc then go and look in store.
She’s just arsed she has to pay delivery costs lol.

Reactions: 4
It's a tricky one because stores want to stock what sells best. I used to work in a shop that technically sold sizes 6-22, (and offers the full size range online) but our deliveries would rarely include size 6's, 20's and 22's. We would get token amounts of size 8 and 18 and lots of 10-16. It was like that across the board. 10-16 was just the bigger seller. So it'll be the same for Yours.

Reactions: 2
I think she banked on wearing something new that evening so she will know for next time to shop in advance. Who was it she was going to see anyway? I never see her much on my fyp

I think she banked on wearing something new that evening so she will know for next time to shop in advance. Who was it she was going to see anyway? I never see her much on my fyp
A drag act!
wonder who she was with? Doesn’t seem to have any friends besides her parents.

Last edited:
Reactions: 1
She was moaning about payin to return there no charge if you take them back to shop yeah guess there's fuel parking but she will have blue badge that free in most places 🤦🏻‍♀️

Think she just likes to hear her self moan and probably trying to get freebies we're the pLouise video gone not seen her use it since her birthday another beg 🤷🏻‍♀️.

I think she has a lot of confidence to go on her own, she seems to go on cruises on her own at times.
Yeah it’s just there was someone filming her? Unless she’s got a nerve to ask a stranger to film her trying to sing the words of a song she clearly doesn’t know lol

Reactions: 1