Annette Luna/thenamesluna

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Anyone think this "emily" might be a friend or even the PA Of annette so it brings in views and gifts for her as poor liccle annette being picked on... 🙄

Reactions: 2
Anyone think this "emily" might be a friend or even the PA Of annette so it brings in views and gifts for her as poor liccle annette being picked on... 🙄
Odd she’s popped up twice on the same account after being blocked ??

Reactions: 2
I have m.e and I certainly can’t stay up till gone midnight and my voice certainly doesn’t change when I want sympathy she’s absolutely full of bs

Reactions: 1
I'd there a valid reason why she can't lose weight? She's always talking about takeaways and pints of cider.

I'd there a valid reason why she can't lose weight? She's always talking about takeaways and pints of cider.
She's just lazy as duck to put it blunt.but ofcourse annette will blame it on her emmmmm eeeeee ,her pcos and God knows what else

Reactions: 1
Steph will be growing out her beard and swapping Daisy for a parrot once she sees how much Annette is raking in 😂
---
People on the same medication were asking how she can drink alcohol, they’d be floored!
The sooner they clamp down on.people like this the better.a tiktok creator is not a job fgs

Reactions: 4
Nearly kick off 😂 she’ll be even more insufferable tonight.

She's not on live yet, wonder if no-ones turned up!
---
She's on now, barely anyone there, more atmosphere in a funeral parlour

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 4
And one is the parrot as well! As least the bouncers will have an easy evening!
And the bear 😂 she’d have been better with a meet n greet instead of going to that bother for four people, they must feel like right pillocks sat round a table with a bird, bear and her dressed like a Disney princess on steroids.

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 3
The connection was terrible she’ll probably not come back on unless they go outside.