Annalivia Hynds - @annaliviahynds

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Sorry but whoever is buying that bellamiamta crap , their heads are away 😂 I have never seen anyone make it look good. Annalivias tan is always patchy and orange , I think Olivia Mcveigh promotes and wears it too and it’s the most awful looking thing I’ve ever seen
Nooo bellamianta tan is unreal!!! It’s all in the prep and application 🙌🏼 influencers just slap it on for the sake of a video

Reactions: 9
People lead sad lives getting excited for a stranger on the internet having a baby, making dedicated tik toks to it is so strange 🥴

Reactions: 10
People lead sad lives getting excited for a stranger on the internet having a baby, making dedicated tik toks to it is so strange 🥴
And she's a bigger fool for entertaining it but she's smart as she knows she has feck all "work" but will still get the views and interactions for next few weeks from all of this. She'll have a vlog of it all except it coming out but no doubt everything will be recorded.

Reactions: 5
Are weeks counted different up north to us in the south. To me full term pregnancy is 40 weeks not 37 weeks like this one is saying for the last 2 weeks.

Getting fed up with people asking ya about ya having the baby, well your the one who brings it up every fecking day.

Your dosed and wonder why? Ya not feel the cold when your out walking in the cold, not like we are sunning ourselves in 20 degrees and above, yea the sun is out but its still cold.

To think people out there can't get pregnant and stuff and here are 2 kids can't stop popping them out.

Reactions: 6
Are weeks counted different up north to us in the south. To me full term pregnancy is 40 weeks not 37 weeks like this one is saying for the last 2 weeks.

Getting fed up with people asking ya about ya having the baby, well your the one who brings it up every fecking day.

Your dosed and wonder why? Ya not feel the cold when your out walking in the cold, not like we are sunning ourselves in 20 degrees and above, yea the sun is out but its still cold.

To think people out there can't get pregnant and stuff and here are 2 kids can't stop popping them out.
She thinks cause she had Rhea at 38 weeks the baby should be coming out now, even though Rhea was classed as early 😒 you’d swear she was weeks overdue

Reactions: 5

In all fairness full term is classed from 37 weeks but I don’t know anyone else who does be trying to get the baby out from that stage, she’s carrying on now

Reactions: 3
Why is she calling the baby stubborn when her due date hasn't even been yet? 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 7

She’s a dose! The way she’s going on this past few weeks you’d think she was 2 weeks overdue 🙄

For a mum of nearly 3 she is so immature it’s unreal

Reactions: 9
Her saying what if she goes into labour when Lego head is at football, would the immature duck not give up the football for this week and next til she has the baby? It is stressful the not knowing part, but the least he could do is be about the house on standby. Not as if he’s a big shot playing for Liverpool ffs.

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Her saying what if she goes into labour when Lego head is at football, would the immature duck not give up the football for this week and next til she has the baby? It is stressful the not knowing part, but the least he could do is be about the house on standby. Not as if he’s a big shot playing for Liverpool ffs.
That would require him to be at home and actually have to do some parenting to the two girls. 🙄

Reactions: 4
Lego head 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 3