Annalivia Hynds - @annaliviahynds

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
People from my town are commenting as if they know her personally 😂😂 (and we are hours from her so they definitely don’t)
Let’s hope she puts this one in a proper car seat and straps him in!!! BEST MOTHER EVER!!! Or should that be BEST bleeping MOTHER EVER 🤣🤣 (we all know she loves a bit of sailors tongue 🤣)

Wee baby is lovely but dear help it lol

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Thought she said she wasn’t going to broadcast this time so quickly? Child only dropped out of her and all over social media- which is a very scary place these days. Another baby named beginning with “R” no doubt. How original. NOT

Reactions: 7
Isn't it a sad day that ya have to announce the birth of your son to the whole wide world, to complete strangers who might watch for inappropriate reasons just so you can make some money from it. At most 72 hours young and there he is plastered on Instagram and tiktok. Couldn't even wait to get home and maybe wait a good few days!! Oh Ruairi take in me tripod so we can record a video!! Should have told him to shave the creepy moustache instead

Reactions: 10
Isn't it a sad day that ya have to announce the birth of your son to the whole wide world, to complete strangers who might watch for inappropriate reasons just so you can make some money from it. At most 72 hours young and there he is plastered on Instagram and tiktok. Couldn't even wait to get home and maybe wait a good few days!! Oh Ruairi take in me tripod so we can record a video!! Should have told him to shave the creepy moustache instead
Today I discovered that she has fan pages on Tik Tok that share photos of her kids, absolutely disturbing behaviour. You couldn't pay me enough to post my children online and expose them to people like that.

• Wow
Reactions: 19
Today I discovered that she has fan pages on Tik Tok that share photos of her kids, absolutely disturbing behaviour. You couldn't pay me enough to post my children online and expose them to people like that.
Yip and I think it was the first to comment under it, well it appeared 1st for me and what's the profile photo, the 2 of them holding the baby!! What a strange world its becoming.

Reactions: 2
It freaks me out that random people have screenshots of her kids and few day old baby on their phones 🫠

Reactions: 6
I feel like that’s really similar to Rhea. Love that name though! I’m going to go with Rossa or Aodhan. Anyone else any guesses?

Reactions: 3
Archie is my guess. Baby is very cute & she looks amazing. But she is also 25… which helps alot 😅

Reactions: 10