Annalivia Hynds - @annaliviahynds

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Against what every one here probably thinks, I think she's one of the most honest ones! I actually really.like her day in the life's, yes she might make a few mistakes but she's a mother of 2 haven't we all??

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 23
Against what every one here probably thinks, I think she's one of the most honest ones! I actually really.like her day in the life's, yes she might make a few mistakes but she's a mother of 2 haven't we all??
I agree. I can’t believe she’s only 25. Fair play to her, she works hard and has done well for herself.

Reactions: 11
I like her but some of the things she does as a parent are questionable. Like letting the kids hang out the bedroom window. 😫

Reactions: 5
I really like Annalivia, I watch away at all her stuff and I find her quite funny. I think they have a lovely wee family oriented life

I think she seems so lovely and it’s nice to see an authentic day in the life of a young mum but for the love of god what is with the seatbelts ? It’s inexcusably irresponsible. Nothing can justify not wearing a seatbelt so if that’s how you act as a so cold ‘influencer’ prepare to have people comment on it. I was religiously watching her tik toks until the one with the children hanging out the upstairs bedroom window. Since then my perception of her has changed and I no longer enjoy her content knowing how irresponsible she is

Reactions: 7
I love how family oriented she is, I relate to/aspire to that a lot more than influencers who are on boats in Dubai or going clubbing all the time.

Reactions: 1
Annalivia let me help you out

GIFTED
AD
SPONSORED
BEGGED FOR THIS

you need to use these or you’re going to end up in hot water

• Haha
Reactions: 6
I don’t mind her but I wish she’d admit how much help they get financially especially when buying their house. Saying how they saved and didn’t buy coffee yet she wasn’t even working through the books to even get approved for a mortgage

Reactions: 3
I don’t mind her but I wish she’d admit how much help they get financially especially when buying their house. Saying how they saved and didn’t buy coffee yet she wasn’t even working through the books to even get approved for a mortgage
Can you explain what you mean by she wasn’t working through the books ?

I thought she addressed the house thing recently? she said it was Covid so they couldn't go anywhere, they were living rent free between both families houses and not contributing and they just saved every penny they made. if she really did have help from his family I don't see the issue with saying - "we got some help from family towards the deposit". I'm sure it happens all the time!

Reactions: 2
I really liked Annalivia until I saw rhea was sunburnt on holidays. Really turned me off her!! Also bringing small kids to a wedding and both parents drinking. How can you watch them if you’re both half cut🤷🏼‍♀️

• Heart
Reactions: 2
Yeah really disliked the sunburn and pierced ears. Also the swearing around them. I’m not a perfect parent but I also don’t show my failings so obviously on Instagram!

Reactions: 4
It's the leaving the two small children in the bath unattended while she goes and tidies up, for me.

I was almost sick at the children at the window. Attached for anyone who didn’t see it (retrieved from my WhatsApp media) I’m by no means a perfect parent but windows not being on the latch around young kids is an absolute no go for me. She’s sitting on the bed while the three (?) year old is standing on the ledge with the window wide open, all it would take is for her to lose her footing and out she would go. I just don’t know how stupid you’d be to a) let this happen b) be ok with it c) film it and d) upload it for thousands to see 🤯

Attachments

• Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 11
Jesus I never saw that (I'm not on TikTok). that is bleeping terrible! surprised nobody reported her to SS!

Reactions: 3