Annalivia Hynds - @annaliviahynds

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I think the latest birth story post just further extenuates how childish and irresponsible they are!

Sje doesn’t want to have to go beyond 37wks so trying everything to get labour going.
Doesn’t want to try the breast pump trick to start it as last time she used one she got mastitis. But then at 9 o’clock at night when two girls are in bed and he’s out at training she gives it a go.

He’s home at 10 she’s got pain he wants sleep so of to bed they go and he falls fast asleep. Only to have to then lift the older two out of their beds at midnight!

Would it not have made more sense to leave the whole breast pump bounce on an exercise ball to the morning when kids well slept and easier sorted!
It looked they they were still in the vehicle when he was lifting out the cases at the hospital.

And is she BF the baby or just used the pump for her own selfish reason!
Jesus it’s not like she was weeks over waddling about in sweltering heat fit for nothing.

Reactions: 4
This no name thing is a publicity stunt, Peter Andre just did the same. If these 2 numpties don't have enough brain cells between them to think of a name they shouldn't be allowed to have a child

Reactions: 8
I feel a bit bad for her. I think from her videos it looks like she’s smashing it and jumped right back into things but the end of her most recent tik tok, she looked very overwhelmed & sad to me ☹ so much pressure from social media to seem like you can easily handle everything

Reactions: 8
Saying it's horrible he doesn't have a name a bit dramatic 🤣 why give a name then later down the road regret it not like you can just change it but each to there own ☺
They had nine months to think of a name
---
I feel a bit bad for her. I think from her videos it looks like she’s smashing it and jumped right back into things but the end of her most recent tik tok, she looked very overwhelmed & sad to me ☹ so much pressure from social media to seem like you can easily handle everything
That’s exactly the reason she could’ve came on and said the opposite of what she did. But she’s too busy living for the ‘gram

Reactions: 3
!

Would it not have made more sense to leave the whole breast pump bounce on an exercise ball to the morning when kids well slept and easier sorted!
It looked they they were still in the vehicle when he was lifting out the cases at the hospital.
I’m thinking the clip of him at the car is them dropping the 2 girls off at their granny’s house or maybe they go pass the hospital to get to the granny’s and dropped her in on the way cause of the pains? I don’t get why they didn’t have someone on call eg the granny , grandad or family to come if she went into labour! I know when my brothers wife went into labour at 3am I was called I live 35 mins away and flew down instead of lifting their kids out of bed at a random hour in the middle of the night

• Heart
Reactions: 4
I could be wrong saying this... But has nobody mentioned her constant portrayal of 'get this baby out' and then going through it on her stories. It's not right. You cannot advertise that tit. It's unethical. People (women) will think this is what you need to do if you feel you wanna get the baby out. It's so wrong on so many levels. She's been harping on about it for weeks. Always ALWAYS listen to your midwife and health advisor and not this tripe of 'inducing' early labour. God I think of all the first time mums and young ones who watch her. OK. Rant over.

• Heart
Reactions: 10
The whole not having a baby name is bullshit I think , it’s all for views. Her TikTok about asking people to name the baby has almost half a million views and over 4000 comments, of course they have a name- just doing it for more engagement and attention, more followers = more brand deals

Reactions: 12
The whole not having a baby name is bullshit I think , it’s all for views. Her TikTok about asking people to name the baby has almost half a million views and over 4000 comments, of course they have a name- just doing it for more engagement and attention, more followers = more brand deals
Wouldn't you LOVE if someone knew the name and released it. What they are doing is classic clout carry on. So predictable. Gotta make that dollar I guess.

Reactions: 2
I could be wrong saying this... But has nobody mentioned her constant portrayal of 'get this baby out' and then going through it on her stories. It's not right. You cannot advertise that tit. It's unethical. People (women) will think this is what you need to do if you feel you wanna get the baby out. It's so wrong on so many levels. She's been harping on about it for weeks. Always ALWAYS listen to your midwife and health advisor and not this tripe of 'inducing' early labour. God I think of all the first time mums and young ones who watch her. OK. Rant over.
This annoys me. As the mother of a very premature baby I would’ve given anything to have been able to keep her inside. Babies are supposed to be in for the full term for a reason. Just because you’re uncomfortable and I get that, isn’t a reason to constantly want the baby to be born. Pretty selfish in my opinion. But yeah, mother of the year award yet again 🙄🤦🏻‍♀️

Reactions: 7
This annoys me. As the mother of a very premature baby I would’ve given anything to have been able to keep her inside. Babies are supposed to be in for the full term for a reason. Just because you’re uncomfortable and I get that, isn’t a reason to constantly want the baby to be born. Pretty selfish in my opinion. But yeah, mother of the year award yet again 🙄🤦🏻‍♀️
Exactly....she was putting the baby at huge risk. How she thought using all her homemade induction methods was somehow 'content' baffles me. Super immature. And to such a young audience too.

Exactly this!

That’s what I was trying to portray in what I posted yesterday.

So many women spend a large part of their pregnancy journey hoping and praying to get to full term.

Exactly....she was putting the baby at huge risk. How she thought using all her homemade induction methods was somehow 'content' baffles me. Super immature. And to such a young audience too.
It’s scary how young her audience is and how impressionable they are. It wouldn’t surprise me if they go on to have babies young cause her life looks like “goals” to them

Reactions: 5
Could the baby have been “back to back” because she tried to get him out so early? Genuinely curious and I’m not educated on it

Full term is considered 37 weeks onwards in the UK

Reactions: 1
Yes for medical reasons in terms of support that miight be need for birth or after if it should be born before 37wks.
And also how a babies development and milestones are charted post natal!
Babies are not ‘corrected for age’ if born after 37wk

Its not there as guidance for it to be used as a reason for it to be evicted at 37 weeks trying anything anyone suggests on a TikTok comment

I’m in the UK.

How long is full term?
Pregnancy lasts for about 280 days or 40 weeks.

A preterm or premature baby is delivered before 37 weeks of your pregnancy.

• Extremely preterm infants are born 23 through 28 weeks.
  • Moderately preterm infants are born between 29 and 33 weeks.
  • Late preterm infants are born between 34 and 37 weeks.
Babies born before 39 weeks have a greater chance of breathing problems, low blood sugar and other problems that may result in being admitted to a neonatal intensive care unit (NICU).

She seems to be almost braggy about the fact that she’s had 3 kids by 25/26 - the whole ‘I’m so different to girls my age’ . Me & my husband have always worked in finance with good jobs but would barely have afforded 1 child at 26 let alone 3 - definitely wouldn’t have been able to buy a house . Most people their age only have like 3/4 years proper work experience even in a good job so I don’t know how they are as financially comfortable as a couple in mid thirties ! Definitely not the norm so hope young girls don’t aspire to have kids young - nothing wrong with it but it’s just not financially feasible in Ireland to have it all by that age

Reactions: 10
Refer back to the point of why he did not take 2 weeks paternity, he works in a family biz and has plenty of dosh

Reactions: 3
She seems to be almost braggy about the fact that she’s had 3 kids by 25/26 - the whole ‘I’m so different to girls my age’ . Me & my husband have always worked in finance with good jobs but would barely have afforded 1 child at 26 let alone 3 - definitely wouldn’t have been able to buy a house . Most people their age only have like 3/4 years proper work experience even in a good job so I don’t know how they are as financially comfortable as a couple in mid thirties ! Definitely not the norm so hope young girls don’t aspire to have kids young - nothing wrong with it but it’s just not financially feasible in Ireland to have it all by that age
I’m almost 30, also have a decent job as does my partner. No way we can afford kids in the current climate and I think my situation will become more and more common too

• Sad
Reactions: 9