Annalivia Hynds - @annaliviahynds

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
That boy is an actual wanker leaving her to get herself and the kids ready to go out while he “runs” and then didn’t even go. In other words, away to hide so he didn’t have to do anything to help!

• Sad
Reactions: 9
Why is she trying to make the baby come three weeks early? and not planning to take maternity leave, must be mad for some money

Reactions: 2
Why is she trying to make the baby come three weeks early? and not planning to take maternity leave, must be mad for some money
Too hard for self employed people to get mat leave I think? Maybe it's not I don't know tbh. I remember my nail lady said to me that she didn't apply for mat leave pay well, because she was working for cash in hand i think so wouldn't qualify for it but she wouldn't even put herself on her partners claim to get wfp. Not sure

Reactions: 3
Why is she trying to make the baby come three weeks early?
you would think she is a week overdue the way she goes on about getting the baby out. It is also causing people to message her asking if she’s gone into labour if god forbid she doesnt post anything for a couple hours, would drive any heavily pregnant woman insane that

Reactions: 5
you would think she is a week overdue the way she goes on about getting the baby out. It is also causing people to message her asking if she’s gone into labour if god forbid she doesnt post anything for a couple hours, would drive any heavily pregnant woman insane that
I had my third 10 weeks ago and she came 7 days over due so if she’s ends up like me she’s in for some wait lol those 7 days felt like a whole 9 months

Reactions: 1
She should just stop replying to people asking if she's in labour, do people think she's actually gonna sit and reply to them if she is!

Reactions: 1
Ruairi’s hair in her recent tiktok vlog 🤢 you would acc think he still lives in the holylands and is drinking everynight instead of a dad of almost 3

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Her comments are driving me insane! She’s not even overdue and people won’t stop asking if she’s had the baby

Her comments are driving me insane! She’s not even overdue and people won’t stop asking if she’s had the baby
Clearly people who have never had a baby before, because if they had they would know how annoying that is!!

Reactions: 8
She must be laughing and loving all the interest in this interaction she's getting online. Doing feck all work wise but getting all the views from eejits that don't know her. I wouldn't be surprised if she has other eejit of a boyfriend recording the delivery!!

She reposted a video of some girl sympathising with her over everyone asking her if she’s in labour yet and I just don’t understand it because if she didn’t have all those people asking she would have absolutely no income🤣🤣 also she can literally turn one of her two phones off if it’s that annoying because she obviously wants the engagement lol

Reactions: 7
If she doesn’t want people asking why was she on saying she was full term at 37 weeks 🙄🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 7
If she doesn’t want people asking why was she on saying she was full term at 37 weeks 🙄🙄
Exactly! She’s been talking about trying to get the baby out for ages now. It is her own doing all these people annoying her with questions

Reactions: 4
Sorry but whoever is buying that bellamiamta crap , their heads are away 😂 I have never seen anyone make it look good. Annalivias tan is always patchy and orange , I think Olivia Mcveigh promotes and wears it too and it’s the most awful looking thing I’ve ever seen

Reactions: 4