Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

banana29

As painful as watching her chop up the food was you also have to consider she didn’t have a mother when she was growing up learning these life skills, her children always seem well fed and she does so many activities with them and puts effort into entertaining them, they want for nothing! I wouldn’t be bashing her parenting altogether

• Heart
Reactions: 38

pumpkinspice7

Chatty Member
That’s the reality of a family business.
I’m sick of people making this excuse for him. I’m sorry but if I worked for a well established and well ran business that has been operating for over 20 years AND it was owned by my own father I would like to think he would allow 2 weeks paternity. The business has plenty of staff and won’t crash and burn without him

• Heart
Reactions: 31

AFlyOnYourWall

VIP Member
Wow I think this is the only thread I comment on on Tattle where I’m told off for having a negative opinion on someone 🤯😂
And also told what I can and can’t say 👀
Must be some proper fans lurking on here hahaha 😂 Each to their own! I’m perfectly entitled to my own opinion. If she shows her parenting (or lack of) online to thousands of strangers, then I’m well within my right to have an opinion on that. So I’ll tell you what I think… She spends too much time on her phone. She ignores her kids and lets them run wild. She is a lazy parent. She has no boundaries or rules. She lets them torture that poor wee dog. She spends far too much money on clothes. She doesn’t work/have a proper job. She doesn’t declare ads or gifted items all the time. Happy Wednesday 😂🤙🏼

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 31

Hulahoop20

I actually really like her and enjoy her content. I do agree she can be a bit laid back with the kids but she seems like a good mam. She is also entitled to be shocked at being pregnant. Give the girl a break. Every one of yous would take freebies for the child as well. That shits expensive

• Heart
Reactions: 29

trudyjudy007

Chatty Member
Just as well some of us are strong, independent single parents who have to do all the fucking jobs!! We’ve no choice but to do it all since we can’t leave all the “blue” jobs for the invisible fucking man!!! 🤦🏻‍♀️🤦🏻‍♀️
The video isn’t relevant to you then? Don’t understand this viewpoint at all, obviously if you’re a single parent you have to do it all. I’m sure that’s shit for you but it doesn’t mean couples shouldn’t split their jobs lol

Reactions: 27
Against what every one here probably thinks, I think she's one of the most honest ones! I actually really.like her day in the life's, yes she might make a few mistakes but she's a mother of 2 haven't we all??

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 24

pumpkinspice7

Chatty Member
Actually I have followed her for a very long time and she hasn’t been to very many matches at all, Gaelic starts with the club and a lot of you’s be giving out about Ruari training most nights fair fucks to him dedicated unlike his WAG wannabe wife to be! I was brought up going to matches up and down the country and still go to every club county match I can get to! I’m not an Armagh fan and delighted they got beat
Ok so your point is that she can’t post about a game at all because she isn’t up and down the country 24/7 going to every match? I’m sorry but that is bizarre 😂 people can still be interested in the sport without dedicating their lives to it. Unlike Ruairi she has 3 kids to raise and a house to keep in order 🤪

Reactions: 24

Irishgirl14

VIP Member
Check out jessica ireland on tik tok. She has way less followers and every month she does a video on her earnings for that month. Very honest and interesting
Jessica Ireland is far from interesting 😂 she doesn't have much following because she is a rude bitch you can see I really enjoy her stuff 😂😂😂

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 22

hol20x

VIP Member
He should be ashamed of himself. I don't agree with a lot of her parenting but she's there for those girls 24/7, the least he could do is take her out somewhere.

Reactions: 21
What a gobshite she's marrying!! Actually feel sorry for her!! Deals with the 2 kids most days on her own, he comes back some evenings after GAA training if not, stays with his mammy,l!! If he didn't want any responsibility then maybe ya should have bought some Durex. If no interest in getting married why propose!!

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 20

Justherefortittle

VIP Member
He’s the sort you’d be trying to swerve in a bar/club but he’d follow you around
She’s full on glam, fancy dress and heels even when pregnant- meanwhile he looks like he has just got out bed after a night on the drink and heading to the local spar for a Lucozade & bacon bap 😂

• Haha
What a fecking gobshite he is!! If your such a good cook why don't ya stay home for a day and do what she does and then cook dinner!! "My mum set such high standards" pity didn't teach ya other things and thing to say to a person who lost their mum when she was 11

hol20x

VIP Member
Isn't it a sad day that ya have to announce the birth of your son to the whole wide world, to complete strangers who might watch for inappropriate reasons just so you can make some money from it. At most 72 hours young and there he is plastered on Instagram and tiktok. Couldn't even wait to get home and maybe wait a good few days!! Oh Ruairi take in me tripod so we can record a video!! Should have told him to shave the creepy moustache instead
Today I discovered that she has fan pages on Tik Tok that share photos of her kids, absolutely disturbing behaviour. You couldn't pay me enough to post my children online and expose them to people like that.

• Wow
Reactions: 19

Irishgirl14

VIP Member
Does she only take a small bit of Heroin and Coke too then, as its less than the average person.... Same as every influencer, its all about them and they are never wrong.
Cant really say coke and heroin are the same as can of monster

pumpkinspice7

Chatty Member
Has she went to matches recently? Jumping on the band wagon when it comes to big games! I don’t see her going to many club or county league games! That’s what I can’t stand the people that never miss a club game go to all matches starting from January sitting in the freezing cold and come ulster final we never get a ticket! The GAA is all wrong mow not like back in the 80’s early 90’s anyone could go didn’t need a ticket everyone got in I do know I’m derailing here but ppl like Annalivia that do jump on the bandwagon
Well she has been pregnant so I doubt she would have wanted to be sitting in the freezing cold at all matches for the past year. But as a poster said above she did play for Armagh for years and does talk about GAA frequently but you also don’t have to be going to every game to be a fan. She wasn’t even at today’s match so you can’t really be annoyed with her “jumping on the bandwagon” if you didn’t get tickets lol

Justherefortittle

VIP Member
I’m still aghast at how invested people are in a stranger having a baby, who is a nobody let’s be honest!

And the repost, comments and reaction TikToks - WTAF 😱 get a life people!

She’s young and has just popped out her third. Could fathom it a bit more if it was a long fertility journey over years from a TTC perspective.

Randomers reposting videos with your kids in and making fan accounts etc wouldn’t be how I would like to pay the bills and live a certain lifestyle