Annalivia Hynds - @annaliviahynds

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Well she would look great , as she doesn't cook , only cleans for content otherwise she's got a cleaner , she doesn't cook. All she is get ready drop the girls off . Bring them home put them on the sofa with a movie , sometimes she takes the dog out . So leaves a lot of time for hair , nails , eyebrows
Did she ever mention that she has a cleaner?
I definitely don’t think she has a cleaner sure that’s all she seams to do is clean

Reactions: 2
Wheres is all the money coming from? Brand new built-in wardrobes?? The new car a few weeks ago? The gym out the back? off the top of my head to name a few things.

Reactions: 4
I definitely don’t think she has a cleaner sure that’s all she seams to do is clean
Yeah all she does is clean and go shopping so I doubt she has a cleaner although I'm sure she could afford it.

Wheres is all the money coming from? Brand new built-in wardrobes?? The new car a few weeks ago? The gym out the back? off the top of my head to name a few things.
With the amount of followers she has she would be making a bomb

Reactions: 1
an influencer I know with 250k followers was making 16-20k per month and annalivia has 130k so she'd be making ok money

• Wow
Every young girl is watching her too. The amount of blue/pink job videos that have came up since she mentioned it so she is a well liked ‘influencer’.

Reactions: 5
Every young girl is watching her too. The amount of blue/pink job videos that have came up since she mentioned it so she is a well liked ‘influencer’.
Pisses me off. Lazy fucks getting paid for talking into a camera and young girls seeing it and thinking it’s the way forward. I really despair for the future 😔

Reactions: 12
Did she ever mention that she has a cleaner?
No, but there's times she's walked in the house it's immaculate, the chairs are sat on the kitchen table , it's not the same level of clean , when she does it . I'm assuming she had one
---
A friend of mine is an influencer, majority of her content is cleaning , cooking , kids stuff , family life . She has a cleaner but films cleaning content all the time . She literally lets the house become a crazy messy on purpose so she has content to film

• Wow
Reactions: 3
Did anyone see her reply to a comment to a young one being like “girl why are you getting up at 1pm” the young one looks like she could be on midterm from school just because not everyone has 3 kids to look after 😂

Pisses me off. Lazy fucks getting paid for talking into a camera and young girls seeing it and thinking it’s the way forward. I really despair for the future 😔
It’s so easy to become an influencer now. a girl came up on my fyp and she had got sent tracksuits from a company and she only had 11k followers but was getting views on her videos because she over uses sunbeds and everyone was commenting that she was black fishing so companies don’t even care if the attention your attracting is good or bad once you’re getting the views.

• Sad
Did anyone see her reply to a comment to a young one being like “girl why are you getting up at 1pm” the young one looks like she could be on midterm from school just because not everyone has 3 kids to look after 😂
So many school children comment on her videos it’s so strange 😂😂😂

Are car salesman crazy busy on Easter Sunday morning? What genuine reason could Ruraidh have for not been their to see thoose adorbabke girls on Easter Morning.

Are car salesman crazy busy on Easter Sunday morning? What genuine reason could Ruraidh have for not been their to see thoose adorbabke girls on Easter Morning.
To be fair if he plays football he could have had a match or something. My own fella has a match so he didn’t see his kids wake up to the bunny either 😂 I do think he’s a big man child and never around but at the same time it’s not like it’s Christmas morning it’s a few Easter eggs he’s missing out on..

Reactions: 9