Annalivia Hynds - @annaliviahynds

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
It's her attitude that is an issue- the fact she won't count so if it's wrong she's not to blame is just stupid.
Not filling her car on 0 miles because it isn't HER job to put fuel in HER car. That's entitled, lazy and stupid. She's 2 kids in the car and not arsed if they break down
She doesn't pick up dog tit then why get a dog! So basically let's her kids play in the garden with the mess until her wee boyfriend gets home
---
As a family member of a family business, hours and legal working weeks etc etc mean absolutely zip when you’re one of the family unfortunately
🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣same been brought up working in family businesses. Your basically on call 24/7

Reactions: 3
She doesn't pick up dog tit then why get a dog! So basically let's her kids play in the garden with the mess until her wee boyfriend gets home
---

🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣same been brought up working in family businesses. Your basically on call 24/7
There is no getting away 😂😂

Reactions: 1
How many of these flipping açai bowls is she having every week 😂 they look good but I don’t think I could pay £7.50 for it 🥲

• Wow
How many of these flipping açai bowls is she having every week 😂 they look good but I don’t think I could pay £7.50 for it 🥲
They are £7.50???!! Stop it… that is absolutely insane!!
She must make a clean fortune

• Haha
---

Doesn’t pick up dog tit 🙄 she gets more ridiculous as the weeks go by 🤦🏻‍♀️

That’s absolutely scandalous! Way she behaves and spends money - totally alien from reality of all the sheep that follows her & big her up - which keeps the coin flowing into the bank account for her to waste even more.

Reactions: 4
If the business didn’t give her a www freebie that she didn’t declare I would be surprised. She probably doing an undeclared ad. And here’s me thinking no don’t hit mc Donald’s for a flat white too often 😂

I really don't understand why TikTok mums like Annalivia think it's ok not to know how to cook basic meals and choose to have children , they think it's cute and funny but they just sound ridiculous

Reactions: 6
I’m sorry but whatever about her apparent failings I just cannot deal how good she looks while pregnant and two young kids. She is gorgeous

• Haha
Reactions: 17
I’m sorry but whatever about her apparent failings I just cannot deal how good she looks while pregnant and two young kids. She is gorgeous
Yeah I think we can all agree on that! She doesn’t even need to try which makes me jealous, I would look like a roast turnip

Well she would look great , as she doesn't cook , only cleans for content otherwise she's got a cleaner , she doesn't cook. All she is get ready drop the girls off . Bring them home put them on the sofa with a movie , sometimes she takes the dog out . So leaves a lot of time for hair , nails , eyebrows

Reactions: 9
Well she would look great , as she doesn't cook , only cleans for content otherwise she's got a cleaner , she doesn't cook. All she is get ready drop the girls off . Bring them home put them on the sofa with a movie , sometimes she takes the dog out . So leaves a lot of time for hair , nails , eyebrows
Oh you forgot her main job. Cleaning the cars!! Couldn't forget that content!! Like let's feed the children loads of crap so I can clean the car after them.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 6
She said she doesn’t do anything with the dog, doesn’t walk him etc but she wanted the dog. People like her piss me off.
She’s lazy end of. She’s lucky tik tok took off for her cause she would never be able to hold down a FT job, 3 kids and running a house

Reactions: 5
Did she ever mention that she has a cleaner?