Anna Rose Richards #6 Fried to a crisp from lying in the sun, I'm not a coach I'm a CONtainer hun

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
It’s definitely Morgan, now they are doing a 12km hike. His Kokoda training. Laaame. Don’t do it Morgs, you were rid of her!!!

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 9
Hahaha I’m sure I predicted that was her huge monumental personal goal…lol but I was taking the piss about the fundraising part.

• Haha
Reactions: 2
Really interesting that Scamma says she doesn’t publicly share those closest to her to keep them private and protected. Yet she’s sharing pictures and videos of her niece, a CHILD, when there have been news headlines within the last 24 hours about social media giants being cracked down on for allowing child exploitation.

To publicly share photos of her niece who is a child when she has such a huge following, most of which are probably bots/fake accounts so really duck knows who is looking at her content, is so abhorrent of her. Especially when it’s just to make herself look better and gas up her own ego. And ESPECIALLY when it’s not even her bleeping child. God help any actual child of hers, the way she’s going to exploit the poor thing and plaster it all over the internet the second she pops it out. I hope she enjoys weirdos doing duck knows what with pictures of her beloved niece/own future child 🤪🤪

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Angry
  • Sick
Reactions: 9
No idea what that latest word salad reel that she put up is about because I didn't bother reading the caption, but can I just say that her boxing technique is terrible! She barely moves her feet at all. She's so bad at everything she does.

• Haha
Reactions: 7
There was zero reason for her to mention that she doesn’t share the people she spends time with to “protect” them. The only reason she brought it up was to give herself an air of mystery and illicit speculation about who it might be. She wants people to wonder if it’s Morgan.

Reactions: 10
No idea what that latest word salad reel that she put up is about because I didn't bother reading the caption, but can I just say that her boxing technique is terrible! She barely moves her feet at all. She's so bad at everything she does.
Came here to say the same thing. It's painful to watch. It would be fine if she had insight into how bleeping awkward she is at boxing and was just having fun. But of course not- she posts herself flapping and trudging around the ring and describes it as the coach "keeping her humble". LOL!!
Screenshot_20230223-173800.png

Hahaha!! The stupid wiggle she does with every punch speaks volumes.

Scamma, you suck. Stop it.

• Haha
Reactions: 4
It

It is from the GLORY that was the accidently fully leaked video MoDULe during the unprofessional rushed launch of the clipart. I must have just screen shot the shiny heavily made up Anna during. Similar to her workbooks … also made public accidently!
You really can’t ever change it 😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 5
There was zero reason for her to mention that she doesn’t share the people she spends time with to “protect” them. The only reason she brought it up was to give herself an air of mystery and illicit speculation about who it might be. She wants people to wonder if it’s Morgan.
100% agree. Private and protected….fark me 🙄

Reactions: 3
I give her 12 hours max
My theory is that she saw Morgan, is having alllll the feral/regret, and is needing some time off socials.

But yes, she can’t help herself. This narc needs constant supply and validation.

Reactions: 6
I have to laugh when these “influencers” announce on social medics that they are taking a break off social media. They usually come back a day later as they are addicted 😂

Reactions: 7
Hahaha I’m sure I predicted that was her huge monumental personal goal…lol but I was taking the piss about the fundraising part.
yeah - I was sure that there was no way that she would do it because Morgan will have done it first. She said something about telling her sister and her sister being scared for her - Kokoda while difficult, with the level of support trekkers get, isn’t really dangerous, so no something that would lead someone to be scared for you about?

Reactions: 3
Aside from the cruelty it would bring to the kid, I would love her to have a child on her own.

Because she IS all alone, watching her floundering with a baby would be beautiful schadenfreude.

• Heart
Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.