Anna Rose Richards #6 Fried to a crisp from lying in the sun, I'm not a coach I'm a CONtainer hun

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She’s got 4 siblings? I’ve only heard of the sister with her niece. Surely they all have kids.
---

I do like it but I always think it’s should say - I’m a CUNTainer lol but doubt that would be approved.
There is Anna, a younger sister and 3 older brothers.. most of the brothers are…. Questionable. 2 have kids. None of Anna’s siblings have a heap to do with her. 2/5 siblings follow her on fb.

• Wow
Reactions: 10
I remember when one of her brothers gave her a “surprise” visit. She did not look impressed but quickly threw on some toxic positivity. He looks like he has lived a hard life….

Reactions: 6
There is Anna, a younger sister and 3 older brothers.. most of the brothers are…. Questionable. 2 have kids. None of Anna’s siblings have a heap to do with her. 2/5 siblings follow her on fb.
how pray tell Questionable...????
criminal? drugs?

• Haha
Reactions: 1
Scammer is always IN. IT. Isn’t she? And so sporadic and unprofessional while walking through a million fires to all her other grifts. Not just her antivax podcast (I haven’t hate listened and contributed to a single download so taking a content guess).
Barely present in her discord ‘cOmmUNiTy’. A quick question answer on the 17th and then a couple of ‘self love school and the hub are different’ call outs on the 13th. Deadest space eva. But hilarious when someone calls her out or asks a difficult question. Defensive much Scamma?
Broken promises, fake it till you make it, limping valueless clip art but lots of floor humping! Bring on the sweatshop crop tops and singlets. It’s the dawn of a new era of taking the money for nothing.
:LOL: to your profile pic! Where did you get that! one :LOL: Whats the full photo can you share?
---
Must have missed it but why is she over in Perth?
---

Last edited:
So do we reckon Anna and Morgs have caught up or is she just hanging out in his hood hoping to see him?

First pic is one he posted when training for Kokoda a few weeks back, second pic is hers from today.
She’s defo just trying to run into him 🤣 I mean they don’t even follow each other on Instagram, that doesn’t scream friends to me. I think all of her raving on about how they’re still each other’s supporters/parted on good terms is a load of bullshit.

Anyone remember when Morgan and the Hubbards hung out right after the Hubbards stopped being friends with Scammie?

Reactions: 5
I missed this completely, what happened between her and the hubbards?
1 minute, theyre making Scamma coffee whilst she lays naked in bed, planning to launch their mega awesome NFT company together.
Neckminut - all ties with Scamma are cut, Scamma rips off the Hubbards entire NFT idea...both parties launch their own NFTs.
Hubbards continue to be close friends with Morgs - Morgs visits the Hubbards in their new digs in Torquay Vic.

Scamma's NFT is the Wish version of the Hubbards.

My guess is, Scamma got greedy. Scamma wanted to go cheap and grifty....Hubbards wanted to do things properly and with some credibility.

Reactions: 11
It
:LOL: to your profile pic! Where did you get that! one :LOL: Whats the full photo can you share?
---
---
It is from the GLORY that was the accidently fully leaked video MoDULe during the unprofessional rushed launch of the clipart. I must have just screen shot the shiny heavily made up Anna during. Similar to her workbooks … also made public accidently!

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 10
So do we reckon Anna and Morgs have caught up or is she just hanging out in his hood hoping to see him?

First pic is one he posted when training for Kokoda a few weeks back, second pic is hers from today.
Maybe…. But also these stairs are a hotspot for anyone in Perth who likes to flaunt the fact that they exercise. Can’t possibly do Jacob’s Ladder without posting on socials about doing Jacob’s ladder 🙄

Reactions: 8
1 minute, theyre making Scamma coffee whilst she lays naked in bed, planning to launch their mega awesome NFT company together.
Neckminut - all ties with Scamma are cut, Scamma rips off the Hubbards entire NFT idea...both parties launch their own NFTs.
Hubbards continue to be close friends with Morgs - Morgs visits the Hubbards in their new digs in Torquay Vic.

Scamma's NFT is the Wish version of the Hubbards.

My guess is, Scamma got greedy. Scamma wanted to go cheap and grifty....Hubbards wanted to do things properly and with some credibility.
Can we just for a minute revisit the “making Scamma coffee while she lays naked in bed” part? I was not following her during this season of her life, so I don’t know any details or even who the Hubbards are. Was she in a throuple relationship with them? Did they live together?

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Can we just for a minute revisit the “making Scamma coffee while she lays naked in bed” part? I was not following her during this season of her life, so I don’t know any details or even who the Hubbards are. Was she in a throuple relationship with them? Did they live together?
They did give off big throuple vibes at the time lmaoooo. From memory the Hubbards temporarily lived with Scamma while they were waiting for their van to finish being renovated for them to live in.

Reactions: 5
Maybe…. But also these stairs are a hotspot for anyone in Perth who likes to flaunt the fact that they exercise. Can’t possibly do Jacob’s Ladder without posting on socials about doing Jacob’s ladder 🙄
That’s not Jacob’s that’s somewhere down south where Morgan lives.

Reactions: 3

Do we think that’s the thing that Anna wants to do? (Kokoda) She alluded to doing something “huge” and phenomenal but was scant on details. Wouldn’t surprise me if it was following in Morg’s footsteps.

Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.