Anna Rose Richards #6 Fried to a crisp from lying in the sun, I'm not a coach I'm a CONtainer hun

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Try moving like you love yourself with a C-section wound or a newborn feeding from you every 2 hours.
Try *anything* like you love yourself when you've got a newborn feeding every two hours or a toddler not leaving you the duck alone for two minutes 😂

The reality check would be priceless!

• Haha
Reactions: 12
I find it interesting she’s going quiet in the first week of self scam school. Usually she posts little snippets of what they are doing weekly and shares “positive” feedback and tells people how awesome the group is and how much they’re missing out. Maybe I’m over thinking (or hoping) things are going wrong. I meant she slapped that course together in literal days, and promised these women they would transform their lives.

Reactions: 10
Well she’s made almost 24 hours. First time for everything. Now let’s hope that continues for 24 days 🤭

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 7
Aside from the cruelty it would bring to the kid, I would love her to have a child on her own.

Because she IS all alone, watching her floundering with a baby would be beautiful schadenfreude.
She wouldn’t cope, I dont think. All the MoVIng LiKE shE lOveS hErSElf takes up too much time for a baby.

Reactions: 4
I know that this isn’t a PK thread but …. What in the fucks name do you call this? Dirt Pizza? Looks like something that I made in the front garden when I was three …
Yuck! I agree! Pizza is one of those things, you eat it and make it to enjoy it. Just have the damn pizza.

Reactions: 3
Live laugh Lauren’s share is so TRUE. This is why I’m so discomfited by the likes of Scamma beyond the scamming.
100% spot on. They’re still extremists, just in a different way. DiVIne FEmIniNe, a with a LOT of rage simmering just under the surface

Reactions: 7
The whole divine feminine/divine masculine thing is just a New Age way to couch deeply sexist bullshit.
The folks that preach this are quite frequently also anti-true feminism (anti-equality) anti-gay and anti-trans.
Anytime anyone mentions divine feminine or divine masculine it is a huge red flag to me about the quality of person they are deep down but are perhaps trying to disguise.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 12
The whole divine feminine/divine masculine thing is just a New Age way to couch deeply sexist bullshit.
The folks that preach this are quite frequently also anti-true feminism (anti-equality) anti-gay and anti-trans.
And they disguise it as ‘anti woke’ which is code for intolerant. Anna doesn’t put a lot of
This out there wisely but her description of what she perceives as her ‘role’ in a relationship and her Big Daddy’s role is telling. I think, though, it’s at odds with all this fiercely independent stuff she puts out. Probably why she’s single.

Reactions: 9
The anti-vax, anti-govt agenda stuff she spews speaks directly to her brainwashing, the ease in which she slotted into MLM cult world, the obsessive exercising past the point of health and fitness … she’s a nutter.

Reactions: 11

Anytime anyone mentions divine feminine or divine masculine it is a huge red flag to me about the quality of person they are deep down but are perhaps trying to disguise.
I can only imagine how many tantrums scammie would have if an openly transgender woman joined her sisterhood.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
“There is no turning back now Anna, this is all VERY big and VERY real”

She’s talking about putting out a small activewear line, right? SMH.
Every illiterate influencer on Instagram has an activewear line, Anna. You are not Steve Jobs launching Apple.

• Haha
Reactions: 13

Every illiterate influencer on Instagram has an activewear line, Anna. You are not Steve Jobs launching Apple.
She is waiting for Oprah and Gwyneth to call

• Haha
Reactions: 8

Considering she’s never achieved anything “real” in her so called career before, she probably does think it’s huge. Such a loser.

Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.