Anna Rose Richards #6 Fried to a crisp from lying in the sun, I'm not a coach I'm a CONtainer hun

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Didn’t she claim that lives were coming back weekly! Also, I recon unicorn Kel is the 1st one she raved on her podcast about how amazing her 1st guess has been to her as a business coach etc so wondering if it’s her - altho! We don’t hear a lot about Kel now and their Monday spa and champagne sessions so wonder if Anna has given her the flick

Reactions: 6
They did give off big throuple vibes at the time lmaoooo. From memory the Hubbards temporarily lived with Scamma while they were waiting for their van to finish being renovated for them to live in.
I remember posting about the fact she was naked when it happened... it was incredibly uncomfortable. I think they were being nice and making her a morning coffee and she doesn't think how inappropriate it is to be naked whilst doing so. Granted she was covered with a blanket but I think it's still not right to do showing that you are naked underneath

Reactions: 5
The only people who will be buying TAW activewear line as the ones holding TAW’s. So any money they get back they have basically paid for already. Imagine the pressure they are going to get to sell items!

Reactions: 10
The only people who will be buying TAW activewear line as the ones holding TAW’s. So any money they get back they have basically paid for already. Imagine the pressure they are going to get to sell items!
100% and then it’ll be total MLM vibes where they then pressure their friends and family to buy. Imagine getting TAW activewear for your birthday 🤢

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 10
Blah blah blah word salad.. “put me in the bin.”
Okay then!
My ability to photoshop is as good as your ability to sell out your JPGS.
… I might be biased.. but I think I’m better..
so it got me thinking. Why not start my own active wear company. All you need to do is buy 5 pieces each. Then convince 10 people you know to buy 5 pieces each. Then cold call 100 people you’re acquainted with and ask them to buy 5 pieces each. This product is hot to trot and so when they start selling to 10 people they know and calling 100 people they once met and convincing them to buy and so on and so forth I will give you 1% of the profits in cryptocurrency.
BUT FIRST!!! Help me pick the logo.

ThE pooR coLlective
tHE pOOr cOLLECTICE
the POOr collective

thanks loveths 🦋

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 12
Anna watching the evolution of her dancing by going back to watch the reel of her very first class ever.

Hasn’t she done like… two classes?

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Scamma thinks people stop watching the ‘dancing’ because she’s very sexy and sensual and that’s too much for some. Um … who’s gonna tell her? Because she lives in a vacuous vacuum and fawning Katlyn’s not gonna.
I like her embarrassing herself … it seems just and karmic. But the second hand embarrassment is cringe on an extra level. A bit like when she says ooze and future king in the same sentence 🤮. I just don’t think Scamma knows how to conduct herself And the selling, selling and up selling to vulnerable women speaks volumes.

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.