Anna Rose Richards #6 Fried to a crisp from lying in the sun, I'm not a coach I'm a CONtainer hun

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Oh my god this is cater 2 u by destiny’s child. This song is SO Anna. The lyrics are wild…

I’ll keep it tight
I'll keep my figure right
I'll keep my hair fixed
Keep rockin' the hottest outfits
When you come home late, tap me on my shoulder, I'll roll over
Baby I heard you
I'm here to serve you
If it's love you need, to give it is my joy
All I wanna do, is cater to you boy

Ewwwwwwwwwwww.
pick me
Pick Me
PICK ME
PIIIICKKKK MEEEEEEEEEE
PLEASE

• Haha
Reactions: 9
The delusions of grandeur are off the chart. I'd almost feel sorry for her because she's clearly unwell...except she's a scammy bleep so I don't.

• Haha
Reactions: 11
These cocaine references, anything to do with personal knowledge or just the manic vibes we are all seeing?

Reactions: 7
Anna crying cos she FINALLY got some new active wear. Thank you Jesus!

Felt a little sad for her actually, noone but a phone screen to share what is obviously a big moment for her.

• Haha
Reactions: 5
These cocaine references, anything to do with personal knowledge or just the manic vibes we are all seeing?
No, no personal knowledge. It‘s the relentless high energy and the “I’m so profound” verbal diarrhea that I’ve seen in coke users. They all think they’re bleeping geniuses when they’re high.

No, no personal knowledge. It‘s the relentless high energy and the “I’m so profound” verbal diarrhea that I’ve seen in coke users. They all think they’re bleeping geniuses when they’re high.
Ok just checking because I see it too, but living in hope we will get some IRL intel at some point. You can’t be living in that house of MLM cards without some people close to you knowing exactly what’s going on.

She was so performative in that video.
Discord live - ‘it won’t fail but there will be duck ups’ yup.
Lots of swearing.
Drinking champagne as she yabbers
Divinity and magic because got mail same day as discord
No timeline but everything’s fast
‘I don’t believe in perfect but everything’s done’
There will be collections that drop but first is foundational and will always exist. Anna’s had tits of every size and trains in every discipline so knows how to make activewear.
There will be a crop, an 8inch short, a black legging 7/8 and 2 tops - one tight and one that is inclusive.
She’s consulted with women who are inclusive sizes.
‘It will 100% sell out’
She doesn’t carry high risk so doesn’t go too big with too much ego and so will have lots but not too many
But it’s bigger than anyone gets. It’s not a cute little brand. She has warehousing and a shipping company.
There will be closed channels to talk about this later when it’s launched.
Clipart owners get a discount.
People who have limiting beliefs and don’t own a clipart will still buy the active wear because it’s the best most high quality
She will piss on Lorna jane
Profit will be in eth maybe monthly weekly or quarterly.
She will have an accountant to answer questions and give advice but obviously not give financial advice
The launch won’t be risky because she knows activewear. There will be pyjamas and feminine pieces and accessories and drink bottles and bathers soon
It’s going to sell out quick then immediately you will get it within 24-48 hours. After sell out it will be presale and you can order more. Google ads will begin
It’s not Aussie made
It’s not organic
They are off shore
Size range XS to xxxl
No launch date
Will be quick could be 2-3 months
bestest friend Katy will film Scamma trying on samples tomorrow.
That’s enough for me …. She’s going to be talking for ages ……..

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 13
3xl? Probably Asian size, so, what a size 18-20? That’s not actually inclusive

Reactions: 3
Couple of screenshots of the last 5 months worth of updates just for anyone new and to help keep Scammie accountable. Sorry if they don’t load in order.
we really need a wiki!!!
She did not bring the merch forward by 12 months.. more like 30 years because that’s long it will take to mint the entire collection.
No updates on the hub.
No weekly emails.
Weekly lives > Monthly lives - Expert guests & longer (won’t hold my breath)
National tour?
Boat parties?
Mini course on hub in Jan?
Masterclass added to the Hub?
I can’t wait to wake up to the collection showcase in the morning 😂😂

Attachments

• Heart
Reactions: 17
Couple of screenshots of the last 5 months worth of updates just for anyone new and to help keep Scammie accountable. Sorry if they don’t load in order.
we really need a wiki!!!
She did not bring the merch forward by 12 months.. more like 30 years because that’s long it will take to mint the entire collection.
No updates on the hub.
No weekly emails.
Weekly lives > Monthly lives - Expert guests & longer (won’t hold my breath)
National tour?
Boat parties?
Mini course on hub in Jan?
Masterclass added to the Hub?
I can’t wait to wake up to the collection showcase in the morning 😂😂
Honestly. If the women in that discord aren’t getting completely pissed off and disillusioned by now, there really isn’t any hope is there? She’s like a kindergarten kid “and then there will be this and then this and it will be thiiiiiiiiis big”. And it’s all imaginary.

She really is the ultimate SCAMMER. She should be so embarrassed and ashamed of herself.

Reactions: 15
She was so performative in that video.
Discord live - ‘it won’t fail but there will be duck ups’ yup.
Lots of swearing.
Drinking champagne as she yabbers
Divinity and magic because got mail same day as discord
No timeline but everything’s fast
‘I don’t believe in perfect but everything’s done’
There will be collections that drop but first is foundational and will always exist. Anna’s had tits of every size and trains in every discipline so knows how to make activewear.
There will be a crop, an 8inch short, a black legging 7/8 and 2 tops - one tight and one that is inclusive.
She’s consulted with women who are inclusive sizes.
‘It will 100% sell out’
She doesn’t carry high risk so doesn’t go too big with too much ego and so will have lots but not too many
But it’s bigger than anyone gets. It’s not a cute little brand. She has warehousing and a shipping company.
There will be closed channels to talk about this later when it’s launched.
Clipart owners get a discount.
People who have limiting beliefs and don’t own a clipart will still buy the active wear because it’s the best most high quality
She will piss on Lorna jane
Profit will be in eth maybe monthly weekly or quarterly.
She will have an accountant to answer questions and give advice but obviously not give financial advice
The launch won’t be risky because she knows activewear. There will be pyjamas and feminine pieces and accessories and drink bottles and bathers soon
It’s going to sell out quick then immediately you will get it within 24-48 hours. After sell out it will be presale and you can order more. Google ads will begin
It’s not Aussie made
It’s not organic
They are off shore
Size range XS to xxxl
No launch date
Will be quick could be 2-3 months
bestest friend Katy will film Scamma trying on samples tomorrow.
That’s enough for me …. She’s going to be talking for ages ……..
Thank you for your service! That would have been bloody painful to watch 😆

Can’t wait to watch the rest of this tit show unfold, she’s clearly rebranding some fast fashion/cheap AF tights from a discount warehouse off shore. Surely the TAW holders can see there’s nothing to be proud of in promoting this crap? No Aussie made, not at all sustainable…. Heck, she will probably sell the fact they’ll be sheer as sExUaL and ✨showing your feminine body parts like a Queeeeeen✨

• Haha
Reactions: 4
She's such a scrawny thing with fake boobs - if she is the one testing the active wear there will be no shelf support in the bras for women with real boobs, all one shoulder rubbish with thin straps that don't give support, no support to hold up the waist over the mum tum or suck in the tummy and they wont be squat proof since she has no ass to do a real test.

• Haha
She’s THO EXTHITED, queens! 😭😭😭
THO big and THO real!

Somebody tell Scamma that anyone can hire a Chinese sweatshop to pump out an activewear range. Hell, my 14 yr old niece looked into it to fundraise for her dance team. Anywho, had to drop this video here for posterity because it was too good.
(Forgive the quality, it had to be compressed quite a bit.)

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 8
lol i love she's playing the music "you gotta be bold bla bla bla" and it konks out when the activewear hits it. It's a sign of things to come.
---
Just what I predicted. Skinny straps and in a style that is not accessible for most people.

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Sick
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.