Anna Rose Richards #6 Fried to a crisp from lying in the sun, I'm not a coach I'm a CONtainer hun

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I cbf following either of those girls Anna has mentioned as her besties so can someone tell me if it’s common knowledge that their kids’ names are publicly revealed?

Reactions: 1
I cbf following either of those girls Anna has mentioned as her besties so can someone tell me if it’s common knowledge that their kids’ names are publicly revealed?
Katlyn does. She’s also several times posted her daughters bum, no shirts on (all uncensored) and just a few weeks ago had her at the beach with full frontal nudity….. which I posted about on her (and reported it) but for obvious reasons didn’t use a screenshot. Looks like katlyn is now a “doula” which is highly unregulated..

• Sad
  • Angry
Reactions: 4
It’s so unsafe for those poor kids, selfish selfish mums and Anna, exploiting these poor babies without their consent.

• Sad
Reactions: 6
‘I don’t believe in lack of sleep’

It’s not Santa or the Tooth Fairy, Anna. Lack of sleep is a very real thing and it can be really harmful.

But I guess she has to tell herself that because I reckon I’d have trouble sleeping too if my entire life was spent ripping people off.

• Haha
Reactions: 11
I mean, there’s a reason why refusal of sleep is used as a form of torture. Idiot. 🙄
(She doesn’t believe in a lack of sleep because she’s always coked up.)

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Scamma doesn’t believe in lack of sleep, being a victim, vaccines, moderate exercise, ethical business, sun damage, long term friendship ….

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Well she’s probably registered for Newstart Allowance so she only had to attend a fortnightly meeting at the job centre. Other than that she can sleep in and ocean swim as much as she wants!

* no shade to ppl on Centrelink I just think she’s deluded.

Well she’s probably registered for Newstart Allowance so she only had to attend a fortnightly meeting at the job centre. Other than that she can sleep in and ocean swim as much as she wants!

* no shade to ppl on Centrelink I just think she’s deluded.
What is a Newstart Allowance?

Reactions: 2
Unemployment lol paid by the government
---
Apart from TAW I don’t believe she’s as successful as she pretends.
That’s what I figured but it also kind of sounded like it could’ve been seed money for small businesses or something.

Agreed, she’s not nearly as successful as she likes to pretend. If she were she would own a home, a luxury car, be taking extravagant vacations, etc.. As it is her only consistent expenditures are gym memberships and champagne. (And cocaine.)

News flash Anna, waking up in the middle of the night and thinking about work is quite a normal thing for people. You are not special. What you don’t have to worry about in the middle of the night is your kids, your health and your partner. You should be sleeping like the dead.

Reactions: 12
What the hell was that spasm?? 👀
In case you are wondering, no, the music is not out of sync with the video here. "Honey" is THAT out of sync with the beat.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Her grandiose and delusional posts increase when she is stressed….worried about how she is going to get rid of 10,000 pairs of sweaty nylon leggings🥵🥵🥵🥵🥵🥵

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 15
What the hell was that spasm?? 👀
In case you are wondering, no, the music is not out of sync with the video here. "Honey" is THAT out of sync with the beat.

View attachment 1994965
Oh my god this is cater 2 u by destiny’s child. This song is SO Anna. The lyrics are wild…

I’ll keep it tight
I'll keep my figure right
I'll keep my hair fixed
Keep rockin' the hottest outfits
When you come home late, tap me on my shoulder, I'll roll over
Baby I heard you
I'm here to serve you
If it's love you need, to give it is my joy
All I wanna do, is cater to you boy

Ewwwwwwwwwwww.

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.