Anna Rose Richards #5 Scamma's 2023 word is "inspired" but her NFT grift is getting old and tired

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Pretty sure she is at this event
Of course she is. Joe Rogan and Craig Kelly. Amazing company.

Attachments

Reactions: 6
Also sponsored by the toad Clive Palmer. Scamma keeps such questionable company.

Reactions: 7
Oh just piss off scammie, hope you do get deplatformed again. Two GP's and and antivax doctor spreading his own agenda to make money doesn't equal science. I call bullshit on all the DM's you say you have received and no one needs you to weep for them. Bloody drama queen. How about caring for all the women you scammed with the NFT that's not going to sell out????? Hmmmmm.

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Tens of thousands of epidemiologists? Nah three white guys who want money and notoriety. Good choice there Anna

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Annie we
Annie at least spell the Drs name correctly. You really are an idiot

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Oh just piss off scammie, hope you do get deplatformed again. Two GP's and and antivax doctor spreading his own agenda to make money doesn't equal science. I call bullshit on all the DM's you say you have received and no one needs you to weep for them. Bloody drama queen. How about caring for all the women you scammed with the NFT that's not going to sell out????? Hmmmmm.
And none of us need you to cry for us Scammie Annie, we are all just doing fine thanks. She is beyond ridiculous at this point.

Reactions: 11
I am truly bemused by all this hate she endured. She sat in the local library and scrolled bad websites and spewed tit onto instagram. (I suspect she views herself as sitting in a First World War bunker with a helmet on and people firing machine guns at her)

- She no doubt copped some DMs, but she lives in an echo chamber so she would have also got a lot of love.
- she had approx two articles written online about her on the daily mail which were gone by the next day
- one or two other instagrammers made fun of her in posts (Lauren lately etc)
- she had a tattle thread

I mean - it’s hardly Donald trump is it? Was there a piece on the TV about you? Were you discussed on radio? In think pieces? Did the government ever mention you or contact you? Did Kim katdashian send her followers to hate you?

it’s tattle that gets to her. We see you Anna you Scammer! HIIIIIIIIIIII!

• Haha
Reactions: 21
This ‘overwhelming evidence’ about how deadly the vaccine is. I don’t close my mind to anything but again, it’s amazing just how many people are in on this, doctors knowingly administering a vaccine they know is deadly, politicians, worldwide.

Without looking at her bullsh!t with more than a cursory glance to roll my eyes at her, perhaps the efficacy is not as high as it could have been has they had more time to develop it. Coupled with that, there are a proportion of people who have adverse reactions like there is with any medication, but they are blown up to drive this ‘CONvid’ agenda. A reasonable person could take all this for what it is.

Reactions: 14
Oh this should be fun, can't wait to see what she rambles on about again. Trying to drum up SLS business hey scammie by going on a tirade.
Omg am I dead

*checks*

No! It’s a Christmas miracle. Maybe they gave me the placebo? HOW AM I ALIVE AFTER TWO JABS?!?

I just checked. So is everybody else I know who got vaccinated!!!

We mustn’t have long left 🥺

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Omg am I dead

*checks*

No! It’s a Christmas miracle. Maybe they gave me the placebo? HOW AM I ALIVE AFTER TWO JABS?!?

I just checked. So is everybody else I know who got vaccinated!!!

We mustn’t have long left 🥺
I know right? I’ve had four over the last year. How am I even still breathing! 🤷🏻‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Oh this gives me such a satisfying giggle 🤭 Scammie falling prey to emotive rhetoric by a few delusional, ego driven “doctors” and doing exactly what they want her to like a good little robot. Spread the word Scammie, drive more people to our “cause” So we can keep our narc supply and the dollars rolling for new products. Wonder how much they made from this performance? And Scammie just handing over her dollars. Love it 🤭

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 12
So - I may be completely off - but even she seems a bit low energy in “reporting” everything that she’s just “learned” at this anti vaccine talk. Maybe she’s starting to realise that her heroes (Peter McCullough, Craig Kelly, Robert Malone etc) have an agenda that does not include spreading factual information and caring about our communities. Maybe, she’s starting to see that “the facts” that they claim to have, actually don’t add up?

I mean - she’s able to interpret data like no one else, so perhaps she’s actually finally learning how to do it correctly??!!

Reactions: 4