Anna Rose Richards #5 Scamma's 2023 word is "inspired" but her NFT grift is getting old and tired

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She posted a picture maybe 4 months ago and Rach was in it. Possibly also Tara but can’t recall.

Rach has always seemed sweet and like her head was screwed on but then again I can’t fathom why she hangs around with such loonies.
I used to follow Tara but when she went Covid loopy I unfollowed.Did see she’s found god recently.
I reckon Rach must believe it but she doesn’t share much personally these days just a bit of waffle.

Reactions: 4
Not White Knighting or anything but I get the feather thing. Every time I go to the beach I see shells! I know that every time I see a shell it is a message from someone passed. Also whenever I go to a cafe someone asks if I want coffee 😳 and every time this happens I think “this can’t be a coincidence” AND don’t even get me going about petals in gardens…all the messages sent to me in gardens is out of control 😉

• Haha
Reactions: 27
Exact reason why I wouldn’t wear them incase some weirdo comes to try and hug me 😂😂😂
I wouldn't wear them out of principle but I highly highly doubt that she will do anything above a size 14 so my arse won't fit in them, 100% bet she won't have inclusive sizes.

Reactions: 9
Of course someone stopped her on the beach and saw her smiling from A WHOLE KM AWAY because a buTtERfLY was following her. Honestly 🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 10
Not White Knighting or anything but I get the feather thing. Every time I go to the beach I see shells! I know that every time I see a shell it is a message from someone passed. Also whenever I go to a cafe someone asks if I want coffee 😳 and every time this happens I think “this can’t be a coincidence” AND don’t even get me going about petals in gardens…all the messages sent to me in gardens is out of control 😉
You had me going for a minute there! 🤣
I do always try to be sensitive to people’s views around this kind of stuff as it’s usually tied up in grief and hey, whatever gets you through.
But I draw the line at extending that to narcissistic, predatory, Covid denialist dickheads like Scamma.

Reactions: 10
This stuff is trauma induced I’m sure. Whatever childhood she had, she needs to give herself ultimate control and power as a result of this. Cannot bear anyone or anything trying to control her. She’s as mad as a cut snake, and if she had any real influence would be dangerous, but she’s really showing signs of trauma response I think. I’m not a psych, just a theory.

Reactions: 13
The dancing whilst cutting the steak ummm totally not sexy I know you think you are but just noooo. I wonder if Trent just looks at her with disgust now

Reactions: 11
Sorry but why would anyone say this? This isn’t unusual or interesting at all?
“Hi sorry but how amazing is it that the wind just blew and I saw it make your hair move.” Ok weirdo take it down a notch.
Yes, normal people would just think it’s physics and not comment so I really doubt that anyone said this to her. Feathers on sidewalks are normal and wind blowing them is normal.

Reactions: 6
Any suggestions for a new thread name?? Looks like we'll be starting a new one just as Scammie is ramping up her SLS BS ...

Reactions: 6
Oooooooo!!!!! I am STRAPPED IN with my drink ready for the excitement!!! I wasn't going to pour a glass until I saw our alcoholic inspirational warrior kween INTEGRATE herself with alcohol, so I felt I must also imbibe to mark this event! So I poured my bubbly, and I am ready for this EXCITING AMAZING INSPIRATIONAL LIFE CHANGING MAGICAL PHENOMENAL GROUNDBREAKING LOVE-SOAKED POWERFUL ANGELIC non-stop excitement packed experience!!!!

Wait, what? She's writing names on post-its with a sharpie? That's.... Uh.... Pretty bleeping stupid.
All that hype for some post-its.

Oh my GOOOOODDDDDDD why are people buying into this "container" for the second and even third time?!?! And they also have a fugly TAW jpeg as their profile pics... Meaning they already have access to Scammas drivel all the time anyways in the "hub". duck my life, I give up on people. There's too many idiots out there.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 15
Oh my GOOOOODDDDDDD why are people buying into this "container" for the second and even third time?!?! And they also have a fugly TAW jpeg as their profile pics... Meaning they already have access to Scammas drivel all the time anyways in the "hub". duck my life, I give up on people. There's too many idiots out there.
WAIT WHAT. They already bought into TAW, and their ‘investment’ has decreased in value, and they technically already have access to SLS, and they’re giving her more of their money?!
What is wrong with these people?

• Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 13
Vibing a fkn steak and integrating… wtf are you integrating?! These morons kill me soul with the catch phrase word salads. God she lives such a sad, boring existence.

• Heart
Reactions: 11
That’s a very modest rental for someone who is supposedly so wildly successful. I’ve just started paying attention to this head again recently, so sorry for not being up to speed - exactly how much money was she supposed to have earned off of this latest scheme?

Last edited:
Reactions: 7
That’s a very modest rental for someone who is supposedly so wildly successful. I’ve just started paying attention to this head again recently, so sorry for not being up to speed - exactly how much money was she supposed to have earned off of this latest scheme?
someone please correct me if I’m wrong but I feel like the NFT grift scored her something stupid like $700k?!

• Wow
Reactions: 7