Anna Rose Richards #5 Scamma's 2023 word is "inspired" but her NFT grift is getting old and tired

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Katlyn is mimicking so many of Anna’s “buzz words” she’s now saying she’s “all in” on a new project she’s starting up 🤦‍♀️
Cofounder of AwakenedWarrior?? Not enough $$$ in the current jpgs to pay for the art release of the boy king jpgs. Big rush on SLS to get an influx of cash… I wouldn’t be surprised

• Wow
Reactions: 4
LOL the endless word salads about her haters (who she doesn’t care about of course). I strongly suspect she already knows but maybe just a reminder Anna:

I couldn’t give a rat’s arse about you moving and loving yourself and being a massively weird narcissist. Plenty of them on instagram. I would have just scrolled past the first time I saw you. I do care about you making money off the backs of vulnerable women, lying and deceiving and distributing false dangerous information.

Reactions: 15
Imagine a man who wakes up in the morning reads his affirmations and self intentions to pump himself up, and these are based on wealth and business goals and ‘being the best’. A man who exercises obsessively. Everyday. Films his exercise everyday. A man who hasn’t had a career since leaving his entry level job in his 20’s to be a network marketer. A man who loves an mlm conference and all the ra ra bullshit that goes with that kind of sales grift. A man working on his own scammy sales grift trying to drum up business for a nft and an unqualified coaching course he has cobbled together based on his years and years of reading self help books. The man is mid to late 30’s, divorced and lives in a barely furnished rental. Redflag? Um YEP 🚩🚩

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 20
God this form is terrible. Anna in the future you need to tuck your chin down when you thrust. Here’s a little article with LOTS OF WORDS for you:

Ps. If that was TLDR for you can you imagine how your mail list feels 😂😂

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 5
Guuuuuys, Anna is the “baddest” of them all. She’s like the toughest witch you will ever EVer meet. She sets her alarm at like 5am and gets up in her cheap ass flat and goes to the gym and lifts weights. Then she goes home and eats breakfast and dances in her kitchen. Then she works on her computer and takes her dog for a walk. She puts controversial things on insta. She sometimes swears 😳 She goes to dance lessons with other women who want to learn to dance like strippers. Sometimes she even swims in the ocean! On a weekday! Man, I’ve never seen anyone as badass as her.

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Anna’s hair is dead. It’s damaged, it’s dry, it’s crispy, it’s fried, baked, it’s split, it’s thin, and the last thing she should be doing is colouring it anymore. 1. She’s damaging it further 2. Her hair is so porous the colour falls out after 2 weeks. She honestly needs to stop colouring it and have a massive chop. All that dead, split hair will continue to travel up the hair shaft. I also believe her hair is in such a bad state because she is under nourished and had very low iron. I wonder if her hairdresser tells her any of this? Or she just sips the champagne and nods her head and takes scammies money

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Anna’s hair is dead. It’s damaged, it’s dry, it’s crispy, it’s fried, baked, it’s split, it’s thin, and the last thing she should be doing is colouring it anymore. 1. She’s damaging it further 2. Her hair is so porous the colour falls out after 2 weeks. She honestly needs to stop colouring it and have a massive chop. All that dead, split hair will continue to travel up the hair shaft. I also believe her hair is in such a bad state because she is under nourished and had very low iron. I wonder if her hairdresser tells her any of this? Or she just sips the champagne and nods her head and takes scammies money
I can't imagine Anna takes advice from professionals very well. It doesn't align with her values 🤣

Ok, completely off topic, but.... You guys, the nearly empty battery symbols in everyone's screenshots stresses me out so much! 🤣🤣 Why are your phones always nearly dead?

Lol, no shade intended, just had to get that off my chest.

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Hair must have been fried when she walked through all the fires

• Haha
Reactions: 12
I can't imagine Anna takes advice from professionals very well. It doesn't align with her values 🤣

Ok, completely off topic, but.... You guys, the nearly empty battery symbols in everyone's screenshots stresses me out so much! 🤣🤣 Why are your phones always nearly dead?

I’m a mum, and the iPads always get first dibs on the charger 😂🤪 My battery is never over 20% even on a good day 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 8

I hear you!! I can’t handle that kind of pressure :ROFLMAO:

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Look TBH you folk who let your phones get down to a scary percent are living on the edge more than our Scammie. You should do a reel about it and let the world know how you pHenOmeNally dAring you aRe.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 17
I love how these idiots don’t even seem to realise that the TAW Hub is part of their TAW utility …
(Screenshots 1,2 &3)

Much investment research … (which leads me to another comment from one of the community who was “doing her own research” by asking other people in her echo chamber what they thought of a business opp🤔🤷‍♀️ . Beacuse, you know, sound financial decision are made on information obtained through people who support your confirmation bias rather than speaking to people who have expertise in the field) (screenshot 4)

Attachments

• Sad
  • Haha
Reactions: 7