Anna Rose Richards #5 Scamma's 2023 word is "inspired" but her NFT grift is getting old and tired

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Speaking of stagnant jpeg, I can’t remember who was the whizz kid and could find how many sales scammie has scammed with the scam jeps, coukd we have an update? Please? :)
Since our last Update (Jan 16th - I requoted above for easy access) The amazing bizness of TAW; that legendary legacy collection that is phenomenally going to sell out - has sold 6 additional TAW; at least 1 (possibly 2) of them purchased/transferred by Scammie.

So - 6 in 18 days. With 3749 remaining be purchased before the collection is sold out; and one being sold every 3 days ..... thats 11,247 days (or 30+ years) until the collection is sold out. They really should cut their losses and take that 0.0032ETH ($7.45AUD at todays prices)
https://opensea.io/collection/the-awakened-woman/activity?search[eventTypes][0]=COLLECTION_OFFER

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 13
Scamma - it’s “mediocrity”, not “mediocracy”. If you’re going to come after us Tattlers for pointing out your grifting uneducated ways (sorry, I meant attacking you because we’re concerned haters or however you describe us), at least get the language right. You dumb bint.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
I’m confused - Annie and Kaitlyn went for a swim? A swim in the ocean? Like millions of people do daily. But they are brave and phenomenal and inspiring and living in extremes and duck (ing) IT UP and powerful …. Because they went for a swim??!!!

I am absolutely missing something here ….

And while we are on a roll of humble brags, did you know that Scammie Annie inspired hundreds and thousands of Australians not to get vaccinated?!! Her reach is phenomenal.

Attachments

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 10
I’m confused - Annie and Kaitlyn went for a swim? A swim in the ocean? Like millions of people do daily. But they are brave and phenomenal and inspiring and living in extremes and duck (ing) IT UP and powerful …. Because they went for a swim??!!!

And while we are on a roll of humble brags, did you know that Scammie Annie inspired hundreds and thousands of Australians not to get vaccinated?!! Her reach is phenomenal.
Scammy Annie our lord and saviour 🙏
---

She probably can’t afford a shower lol

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Yup. Never gonna happen #receipts. Also if it DOES - literally NOone needs to hear that much rambling Scamma.
Plus space in between bullshit. Scamma’s literally scamming double time to bank more $$ for a better rental. Omg she ‘worked’ 10 DAYS!! On her homemade love school year 9 project and has dropped the ball big time on her ‘legacy’ clip art con that has stagnated big time. Hopefully stagnated enough that the women stupid enough to have bought in don’t spin around and also buy in to SLS.
^^^this. Scammies back to claiming that she’s going to be doing weekly podcasts …. Again …. She might even drop two a week at first to explain all the fires that she’s already walked through just this year !!!

• Haha
Hang on…..wait. Scammie is the definition of mediocre. She is mediocre in appearance, she lives in a mediocre apartment with her mediocre dog, in a mediocre town, with a mediocre “career” (career used loosely here) with mediocre hobbies like gymming, swimming, dancing, cooking spaghetti and lisping into her phone. What exactly isn’t mediocre? She doesn’t live on the edge? She literally wrote stupid words on her insta about the pandemic…hardly activism. She is a creature of boring habits. Day after day after bleeping day. There is absolutely nothing phenomenal about her or her life. She is a boring woman who avoids doing anything that benefits society.

• Heart
Reactions: 24
Hang on…..wait. Scammie is the definition of mediocre. She is mediocre in appearance, she lives in a mediocre apartment with her mediocre dog, in a mediocre town, with a mediocre “career” (career used loosely here) with mediocre hobbies like gymming, swimming, dancing, cooking spaghetti and lisping into her phone. What exactly isn’t mediocre? She doesn’t live on the edge? She literally wrote stupid words on her insta about the pandemic…hardly activism. She is a creature of boring habits. Day after day after bleeping day. There is absolutely nothing phenomenal about her or her life. She is a boring woman who avoids doing anything that benefits society.
All of this 🙌🏾 it’s so bizarre how the only person who talks about how extraordinary is herself and a tiny handful of anti vax followers who for some reason decided that she’s inspirational to them?

If she was so amazing she would be approached for interviews, to be on television, to write a book? Instead she has courses which are basic word salads telling people to lOvE tHeMsElF like that’s all there is to it? Toxic positivity and spiritual bypassing at its finest.

There is nothing in her life that’s aspirational at all and it’s mind blowing that anyone would think there was 😆

Reactions: 14
Wasn’t the NFT utility modules supposed to be SLS on steroids? Why would her NFT cult followers pay to do SLS when they supposedly have already done it? Who does she think is left to do it? No one else to scam….. 🫠

• Haha
Reactions: 11

Not hundreds AND thousands... Hundreds OF thousands 😂

With her 70k following, she inspired hundreds OF thousands.

So brave. Such warrior.

She really does have tickets on herself 🤮

• Sick
  • Haha
Verbal diarrhoea dribbles constantly from the mouths of these scammers.

I try not to comment on things people can’t change (wonky tits excluded because they are just a cheap boob job), but once you see Annie is ALWAYS the plainest person in any crowd, you can’t help but scan every photo to confirm it.

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Nice to see Anna’s completed her weekly purple screen stories retelling her life story, because you know, it’s been a week.
---

Wasn’t the NFT utility modules supposed to be SLS on steroids? Why would her NFT cult followers pay to do SLS when they supposedly have already done it? Who does she think is left to do it? No one else to scam….. 🫠
I’m sure there’s a screen shot of that somewhere…LOL

• Haha
Reactions: 14
I would just love to get something sent back from a client with a query and respond BUT I WROTE THOUSANDS & THOUSANDS OF WORDS IN MOST.

This is not a flex you absolute imbicile. Written communication is a skill that involves editing and thought so that it is readable for the intended audience. The only reason you would add thousands of words (like my 14 year old duaghter in her essays) is when you are deliberaely trying to be obtuse, hide meaning or cover up the fact that there is absolutely no value to your words. I'm going with all 3 in this case.

STOP SCAMMING PEOPLE ANNA YOU HORRIBLE SCAMMER.

• Heart
Reactions: 15
I would just love to get something sent back from a client with a query and respond BUT I WROTE THOUSANDS & THOUSANDS OF WORDS IN MOST.

This is not a flex you absolute imbicile. Written communication is a skill that involves editing and thought so that it is readable for the intended audience. The only reason you would add thousands of words (like my 14 year old duaghter in her essays) is when you are deliberaely trying to be obtuse, hide meaning or cover up the fact that there is absolutely no value to your words. I'm going with all 3 in this case.

STOP SCAMMING PEOPLE ANNA YOU HORRIBLE SCAMMER.
She believes that her INFinite INsIght is so SpeShalll that followers should be enlighTEned about her every thought and every word and PAy for the privilege…they just don’t realise how lucky they are-they could be paying $1000sssss. I wonder what Scammie uses to denote the value her containers.

Reactions: 9
She believes that her INFinite INsIght is so SpeShalll that followers should be enlighTEned about her every thought and every word and PAy for the privilege…they just don’t realise how lucky they are-they could be paying $1000sssss. I wonder what Scammie uses to denote the value her containers.
This is the thing...

There's a lot of talk (or reminding) around at the moment regarding how when you pay a certain amount for a service, you're not just paying for that person's time - you're paying for the qualifications, skills and experience that person brings to be able to provide said service.

But that doesn't apply to Anna!!! She has NO qualifications in any of the fields she coaches in. Just her lived experience. And it blows my mind she actually puts a price on it.

• Heart
This is the thing...

There's a lot of talk (or reminding) around at the moment regarding how when you pay a certain amount for a service, you're not just paying for that person's time - you're paying for the qualifications, skills and experience that person brings to be able to provide said service.

But that doesn't apply to Anna!!! She has NO qualifications in any of the fields she coaches in. Just her lived experience. And it blows my mind she actually puts a price on it.
Also is it even lived experience when most of it is just salesy MLM jargon and “big” words 😂

• Heart
Reactions: 12
Katlyn is mimicking so many of Anna’s “buzz words” she’s now saying she’s “all in” on a new project she’s starting up 🤦‍♀️

• Sick