Anna Rose Richards #5 Scamma's 2023 word is "inspired" but her NFT grift is getting old and tired

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Well then surely she can afford more than a dank apartment with crusty carpet and laminate cabinets can‘t she?
I hope she’s put some of that money aside for the frenectomy operation she desperately needs to get her tongue untied and fix that lisping problem once and for all.

Reactions: 8
38 people signed up for this bullshit at $600 a pop. Not bad for literally the thoughts of a mentally unwell narc. I guess you do get a paper heart.

• Wow
Reactions: 9
38 people signed up for this bullshit at $600 a pop. Not bad for literally the thoughts of a mentally unwell narc. I guess you do get a paper heart.
She’s made approx $25,000 so far. It’s hope her numbers don’t increase much more

• Wow
Reactions: 4
That too, but she’s also high as duck. There is no way she she operates this full on, all day everyday, constantly churning out endless deranged stream of consciousness bullshit in a normal state.
I like to picture her shaking her boney shoulders and slapping on her lizard smile... She turns the camera on and it's all slimey hand-under-the-chin and arm-shooting-up energy for IG... As soon as she stops recording she just fiddles with her phone to get her stories edited and posted.... Rinse and repeat throughout the day. She's not genuinely high, she's just pathetic and lonely.
Ugh, she's so sad, but really this is what i see all SM obsessed people doing. their stories have very little to do with realty, but if they didn't record the experience for the stories then it didnt count and didn't matter. They can only experience the world through their social media audience. It's deeply, deeply depressing.

Sorry. Rant over. She's probably just high on her own farts and maybe a little day-drunk.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 14
That’s if it’s real!!! She’s never actually proven how many join just added her dumb hearts lol
---

Ok! Ummmm isn’t TAW a ticket to self live school??? So why are TAW owners buying into self love school 🤷🏻‍♀️🤷🏻‍♀️🤷🏻‍♀️
If TAW gives them free access to self love school, I’m hoping she hasn’t had many new sign ups

Reactions: 4
If TAW gives them free access to self love school, I’m hoping she hasn’t had many new sign ups
Isn’t SLS embedded in the utility?? So not sure why TAW holders want to do SLS it’s just a polished up 💩 of what they already have

Reactions: 8